[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: big_brother_caillou.jpg (65KB, 1097x729px) Image search: [Google]
big_brother_caillou.jpg
65KB, 1097x729px
Why was this allowed?
>>
anybody have that copypasta that describes how this show contributes to the fall of western civilization?
>>
He bit her in the book.
>>
>>93970608
The thumbnail made Caillou look like Saitama.
>>
>>93970608
Because Calliou deserves his cancer
>>
File: a8a.jpg (217KB, 2396x1600px) Image search: [Google]
a8a.jpg
217KB, 2396x1600px
>>93970679
>>
>>93970730
Geez what a little cunt!
>>
>>93970608
I saw this episode. This was....unfortunate
>>
>the baby has more hair
>>
>>93970646
Haven't seen this one. I'm curious.
>>
He has special privileges on account of his...ya know.
>>
>>93971414
his what, boco?
>>
>>93971441

Ya know. His cancer.
>>
>>93970730
>nephews playing
>3(?) year old takes toy from 1(?) year old
>youngest bites oldest on the arm
>slap the shit out of both of them
I think I did right. One learned not to bite people and the other learned not to take shit from others and be an asshole.
>>
File: call.jpg (16KB, 480x212px) Image search: [Google]
call.jpg
16KB, 480x212px
>>93971414
>>
>>93971484
yes you did right but Caillou's dad not because he's a canadian
>>
>>93971484
sure you did, tough guy
>>
>>93970608
>>93971499
but, why does he suck so badly?
>>
File: Simpson_b163d9_5646490.jpg (18KB, 469x419px) Image search: [Google]
Simpson_b163d9_5646490.jpg
18KB, 469x419px
>>93972456
From the website
>Not everything is easy in the life of a child. Like adults, children go through difficult periods, but they lack the communication skills to articulate everything they feel. Caillou’s experiences are an attempt to translate the inner life of a child and his varied and sometimes contradictory feelings.

>In this very specific slant, the texts approach problems and conflicts typical of child development from a child’s point of view. By encouraging communication between parent and child, the Caillou books help parents deal with subjects that could otherwise become sources of frustration for children and grown-ups.

>Ultimately, Caillou overcomes challenges by acquiring the ability to deal with his frustrations.
>>
File: arthur-angry.jpg (17KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-angry.jpg
17KB, 360x360px
>>93970730
Kisses her, then bites her? Wut?

Isn't this like Arthur giving DW a big hug before punching her?
>>
he did nothing wrong
>>
>>93970730
>bites an infant
Is Caillou fucking autistic or just insane?
>>
>>93970730
>>93972644
>>93972755
You guys don't have much experience with young kids, eh?

By adult standards, they're all completely insane.
You just gotta realize that every thing that seems small to us is the biggest most uncontrollable disastrous event in their life.

Young kids are really conflicted about babies because they "steal" so much attention from them. Up until a little while ago, kids like Caillou was the most important thing in their universe. Their parents loved them above all else. Now there's this new cunt. And that love they felt has been diminished.
But they see the love their parents have for the baby and how they praise the kid for loving the baby too.
So they're conflicted. Part of them hates the baby because it stole their parents love. Part of them loves it because that's what their parents do.
Combine that with the knowledge that they have total control over the baby, and you have things like what Caillou did

They really are pretty autistic for a few years.
>>
>>93971473
Caillou doesn't have cancer, creator denied that viewer theory. The kid's just a piece of shit.
>>
>>93972941
When I was 3 when my brother was born and started taking all the attention I just stayed in my room and played videogames. It was also when I stopped hugging my parents.
>>
>>93973299
4chan: The Early Days
>>
>>93970730
Caillou is into some kinky shit
>>
>>93972941
I have five siblings, two younger. This is bullshit. Then again, I was always neglected since my parents left me with my grandparents and my siblings hated me because of it, so that might be why I was always so content.
>>
>>93973551
It rings bullshit to you because you were 3rd and therefore never as loved as the first.
Only the first born feels the pain of having their universe cut in two.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.