[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started to re-read the marvel ultimate stuff and i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 3003661-ultuhb002_cov_col.jpg (33KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
3003661-ultuhb002_cov_col.jpg
33KB, 418x640px
So I started to re-read the marvel ultimate stuff and i have to say I think marvel would be in a better place if they kept the line going.
>>
>>93970086
After Ultimatum it was impossible.
>>
>>93970169
I still can't believe anyone thought Ultimatum would be a good idea.
>>
>>93970548
I think that period where you had Ultimates 3/Ultimatum and OMD was the biggest sign Marvel was losing control of the steering.
>>
>>93970086
pretty much the only must read were Ultimate spider-man and the first two Ultimates

Ultimates 3 was the beginning of the end
>>
I believe Marvel will bring the Ultimate unverse back after Ewing's Ultimates.
>>
>>93970609
I'd argue Brian K. Vaughns run on Ultimate X-men and a few ars on Ultimate Fantastic Four were pretty good.
>>
>>93970663
Ultimate X-men were so fucking uneven

never read UF4 but hearing how it ended I made the right choice to not pick it up
>>
>>93970663
Ultimate fantastic four was one of the first comics I put on my pull list when I first started.
>>
>>93970663
Was Millar run on Ultimate FF good?
Also, how was Ultimates 3?
>>
the weird thing about the Ultimate line is that it was designed to be reader friendly meaning that it was an updated take on established characters with not a whole lot of continuity to be bogged down with. as the series went on, readers had to be familiar with past stories to follow the new storyline within the Ultimate Universe.

as cool as i liked some titles, the whole line basically undid itself.
>>
>>93970768
Yeah, after a while, the Ultimate Universe became even harder to get into than the regular universe thus defeating the whole point.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.