[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUMOR: Shazam to start production February 2018

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3424.jpg (566KB, 569x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3424.jpg
566KB, 569x864px
http://heroichollywood.com/shazam-start-production-february/

We may get a confirmation and casting at SDCC.
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 928x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 928x636px
>>93969972
Here use the image they're basing it on.
>>
>>93970035
Curse of Shazam is most likely what they're gonna base the movie off of.
>>
>>93969972
They want to get it in the can so they can work on effects before Rock runs for office. Smart move. Though I would recast Black Adam just in case the Rock wins. No President is going to be capable of starring in a movie or sequel.
>>
>>93970449
I think they said the Rock isn't going to be in the movie anymore.
>>
>>93970468
Thanks anon.
Just found the link. Wonder who they could use as Black Adam now. Rock seemed to be made for the role.

https://www.newsarama.com/35421-report-shazam-starts-production-in-februrary-corroborates-the-rock-no-longer-attached.html
>>
File: paige-gettyimages-484804728-2.jpg (1MB, 3000x2034px) Image search: [Google]
paige-gettyimages-484804728-2.jpg
1MB, 3000x2034px
>>93970468
>>93970505

The Rock is too busy making a movie about a current day trainwreck to be playing an iconic villain of a capeshit movie.

It's too bad, if they had started it earlier, they probably could've nabbed him.
>>
>>93970215
Nope. Johns making dc lite hearted. Plus nu52 was to get marvel comic fans to get in.

DC is up undoing curse as well.
>>
>>93970468
>>93970505
>>93970561
Damn that sucks. He seemed like he was genuinely excited to be playing the role.
>>
>>93971456
>Curse
>not lighthearted
>>
It sucks if the Rock really won't be attached. I guess they waited too damn. This and Ryan Reynolds/Deadpool has been dream casting for over a decade.

>>93970561
They didn't finish that shit already?
>>
>>93971556
Old fans don't like angry cunning billy. Plud he tiger should talk.
>>
Does this mean the Rock is no longer Black Adam, or just that the movie could be about Mr. Mind, with Black Adam as the sequel hook?
>>
>>93971755
i heard that MoS 2 (or 3 if we're counting BvS as 2) is suppose to be first thunder with black adam as the main villain so there could still be a chance

>>93971456
>curse of shazam
>not lighthearted
anyone who's read past the first 2 issues/chapters would know that it is.

also it's very obvious johns wrote it as a screenplay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.