[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'M TOO VALUABLE TO THE DECEPTICON CAUSE! Was he really?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 79

File: WHYYOULITTLE.gif (354KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
WHYYOULITTLE.gif
354KB, 500x300px
>I'M TOO VALUABLE TO THE DECEPTICON CAUSE!

Was he really?
>>
File: this is canon.jpg (28KB, 421x324px) Image search: [Google]
this is canon.jpg
28KB, 421x324px
He and Megatron did fight a lot, but the sex was out of this world.
>>
I like the Marvel G1 explanation that Starscream was just some aristocrat that Megatron had to allow in his inner circle for the sake of politics.
>>
File: 227120-112665-megatron.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
227120-112665-megatron.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>>93966427
Well, at the series start they were only like ten decepticons in earth, so I think that yes, every decepticons was valuable for the cause.
>>
Valuable cum dumpster
>>
So what was the Decepticon's endgame?
>>
Well he did make the Combaticons by himself.
>>
>>93966633
That would actually explain a lot, given how prissy and stuck-up he is.
>>
>>93968412
And why he betrays Megatron every time to save his own ass.
>>
>>93966427

No in the Sunbow continuity.

frankly in that series, there was no reason for him to be there.

every other continuity gave a reason.
>>
>>93966427
Was Starscream really the leader of the Seekers in G1, or was that just fanon due to all the Seekers always being lumped in together?
>>
>>93968836
He was the air commander, so I suppose so. Skywarp's too stupid to be a leader, and Thundercrackers main thing is being a warrior, Starscreams the only one with ambitions of being a leader.
>>
as a kid i explained it in my head as megatron knows starscream is after him, he just keeps him around because he believes he can crush him at any time.

made how the movie went pretty cool.
>>
>>93966633
I like the Marvel G2 Megatron's explanation of
>Because I'm an idiot, that's why!
>>
>>93967899
When Starscreams succeeds he succeeds big but when he fails, he fails bigger.
>>
File: megatron bullying starscream.jpg (64KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
megatron bullying starscream.jpg
64KB, 400x567px
Valuable as a wife.

I can't even remember IDW's explanation. I think he was just a huge fan of Megatron and dragged his friends along.
>>
>>93971425
After the decepticons murdered the old senate, he was their inside man on the new senate.
>>
>>93966427
>be at war
>enemy can transform into tanks, attack helicopters and jet fighters
>transform into fucking trucks and Volkswagen beetle
Why were the autobots retarded
>>
>>93971595
Deceptions were military robots that rebelled against the Quintessons. Autobots were Industrial robots that just sort of went along with it before forming their own faction.
>>
He's a decent fighter when he didn't have a reason to run away instead. And apparently he used to be a scientist.

>>93971425

IDW:
>You see, leadership is not something I fear losing: it is something I dread you gaining. In the moments when my all-consuming destiny lies ahead of me, you remind me of the need to watch my back. And that is your importance, Starscream.
>>
File: 1499721868021.jpg (4MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1499721868021.jpg
4MB, 1988x3056px
>>93967890
In IDW they started as rebels anti-heroically fighting against the functionist system that sorted everybody by frametype. Idealistic end goal that became a kind of twisted "WE'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULD BE IN CHARGE, KILL EVERY ORGANIC JUST IN CASE GLORY TO THE MIGHTY DECEPTICONS" and now it just seems to be "chill out, do a little scheming, get onto the property ladder"
>>
>>93971639
Megatron alternately seems like he's grooming Starscream for Decepticon leadership and just fucking with him because he's incompetent.

The Megs Spotlight issue really intensified that shit, where Megatron was both disappointed in Starscream and pleased he had failed. He also goaded him back onto his feet whilst thinking about how he wouldn't ever actually kill him.
I'd say alot of his value to the cause is personal value to Megatron, given how often he fucks up.
>>
File: why.gif (389KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
389KB, 300x230px
I guess he's loyal to the Decepticon cause, just not Megatron, but Megatron doesn't consider him a serious threat anyways.

In a few episodes he does some technical stuff or has a plan Megatron uses (which usually backfires), but all of the Decepticons are kind of incompetent in G1.
>>
>>93971665
It's weird to have the Decepticons be the bad guys and Autobots the good guys when they were all the same people back in the day. I'm not sure that backstory really works in that fashion.
>>
>>93971665
>rebels anti-heroically fighting against the functionist system that sorted everybody by frametype
so decipticons are basically sjw?
>>
>>93966427
No.
He was more of a hindrance, desu. I can't believe megatron didn't kill him sooner.
>>
File: tarn-the-autobot.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tarn-the-autobot.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>93972079
They are TRANSformers, after all! kinda SJWs. The militant kind who murder politicians and blow shit up. They also essentially saved the cybertronian race from become a functionist hellscape where the government sucks everybody into the moon, since when Megatron is removed from the timeline it all goes to shit and the autobots/decepticons never formed.
>>
>>93971918
It's all a bit grey in IDW. The decepticons were the original "good guys" but became corrupted by the usual fear/hate/anger/powerlust that effect all villains. The autobots were the sort of reluctant bystander types who only joined the fight after the decepticons had started a civil war. Both sides went on to wreak fucking chaos across the galaxy, but the autobots just had to be careful not to do any heinous shit around Optimus.

They also proceed to treat the decepticons like third class citizens again once the war ends because apparently nobody learned anything.
>>
“Transformers: Titans Return” will feature the voice talents of Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime — the role he originated for the original 1980s animated TV show – along with Wil Wheaton, Judd Nelson, Michael Dorn and Jason David Frank in the digital series from Warner Bros.’ Machinima and toy giant Hasbro.

The series is the second installment in the Transformers “Prime Wars” trilogy. “Titans Return” will premiere in November exclusively on Verizon’s Go90 video service worldwide, except in China where it will be available on Sohu.com. The series comprises 10 episodes, each about 11 minutes long. Hasbro last year rolled out the Titans Return toy line in the Transformers Generations series.

The first chapter of the trilogy, “Transformers: Combiner Wars,” has generated more than 125 million views since debuting in August 2016, exclusively on Go90 in the U.S., according to Machinima.

In “Titans Return,” Nelson reprises his roles of Rodimus Prime and Hot Rod from the 1986 animated “Transformers” movie. The show also features Wheaton as Perceptor; Dorn as Fortress Maximus; North as Metroplex; and Frank as Emissary.

Those new cast members join returning talent from “Combiner Wars,” including Abby Trott (voice of Windblade), Jason Marnocha (Megatron), Frank Todaro (Starscream), Lana McKissack (Mistress of Flame), and DashieGames (Menasor).

In addition, Machinima and Hasbro have added other YouTube influencers to the cast, in a bid to lure the digital stars’ fans to “Titans Return,” including MatPat, creator of the YouTube channels Game Theorist, Film Theorist, GT Live and MatPat’s Game Lab; Rob Dyke, a YouTube influencer best known for “Seriously Strange”; and Tay Zonday, best known for his viral “Chocolate Rain” video.
>>
“Titans Return” picks up where the destruction of “Combiner Wars” left off. In the series, the gigantic Transformers called Titans are awakened and cause massive problems. Trypticon, a gigantic lizard-like Transformer, rises to wreak havoc on Cybertron, while Windblade and a ragtag team of Transformers must resurrect an ancient ally. The conflict will transform beloved heroes forever — while some Transformers will be blown to oblivion.

“Titans Return” is overseen by showrunner and executive producer F.J. DeSanto (“Transformers: Combiner Wars”).

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/transformers-titans-return-wil-wheaton-peter-cullen-judd-nelson-1202498541/
>>
Isn't he fucking immortal?
That's a great asset.
>>
File: sixshit without sub.png (1MB, 1225x949px) Image search: [Google]
sixshit without sub.png
1MB, 1225x949px
Probably, in some universe. G1 Starscream seemed pretty intelligent sometimes, if a little clueless when the idiot ball got passed to him.
And, as another anon stated, a good cumdumpster for the Decepticon cause.
>>
>>93967899
>he did make the Combaticons by himself

>took a bunch of personality chips from Decepticon political prisoners and stuck them in old derelict WWII, which then magically became Transformers

Starscream didn't make shit
>>
File: shigscream.png (421KB, 522x478px) Image search: [Google]
shigscream.png
421KB, 522x478px
>>93966427
Megatron kept him around for two reasons
1. he was actually quite powerful and a pain in the ass to the autobots.
2. because decepticons command structure and leadership is dectated by force - it pays to show the smaller dogs how horrible the alternative Alpha is.
>>
File: tumblr_os708amZOp1qgy410o1_500.gif (1MB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os708amZOp1qgy410o1_500.gif
1MB, 440x293px
"What's the matter? Aren't you glad to see us?"
>>
File: foreplay.webm (3MB, 900x364px) Image search: [Google]
foreplay.webm
3MB, 900x364px
>>93973836
In Animated's perspective, he was simply valuable when he wasn't giving his all. If he was full coup mode, Megatron gives no fucks about murdering him.

I bet in the Bayverse, Megs keeps him around just as a mind-broken punching bag who actually does his job of keeping humans at bay.
>>
>>93972832
>>93972890
>Machinima
>Titans Return
>added other YouTube influencers to the cast

Well, there's something I won't be watching.
>>
>>93966427
It's a combination of factors that actually make their relationship interesting.

Starscream is the perfect Decepticon. He's very powerful, clever, and charismatic, but he also desires power and will pay any price for it.

The Decepticons are built on the idea that might equals right, so the strongest should lead until someone stronger comes along, becoming the new leader.

Starscream's endless ambition keeps Megatron on his toes, ensuring that Megatron is the best leader he can be. The multiple failed coups are just proof that Megatron still deserves to be leader.

It's quite similar to Sith ideaology, in which one has the power and the other desires it.
>>
File: 1498592004047.png (20KB, 627x652px) Image search: [Google]
1498592004047.png
20KB, 627x652px
Transformers is my favourite harem anime
>>
File: Megatron kills Starscream.jpg (90KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron kills Starscream.jpg
90KB, 854x480px
>>93966427
No he isn't. He was a useless fag 99% of the time. Megatron was a dumb pussy.
>tfw TFA Megatron killed the smarter and most powerful version of Starcreams without hesitation
>>
>>93974548

>tfw bad writing made that Megatron spent 3 seasons doing bumfuck nothing waiting to get taken down in the most underwhelming way possible in the finales

>including the series finale where he loses because he literally lets starscream of all people work with his own hands on his omega clones
>>
>>93974603
>creates new plans every season
>"doing bumfuck nothing"
Even as just a head, he was plotting new ways to kill the autobots and get hi body back.
>>
>>93971918
Making the Autobot/Decepticon divide be ideological rather than physical opens up a lot more writing/character space tan simply saying one team is good, the other bad, and that's that.

One of the better examples of this dichotomy is both factions' 'warcries', being "Autobots, transform and roll out!" and "Decepticons, transform and rise up!" (Though the later is probably a more recent addition to the mythos) The Autobot call is one of control and order, similar to police, betraying their former position as the rulers of Cybertronian society. The Decepticon call is one of revolt and rejection against the current 'oppressive' order. (Mind that they had a point but not enough to start a war over) However, the 'system' that Autobots protect and Decepticons rebel against isn't 100% good, so there are some Autobots that take advantage of their power and there are some Decepticons with legitimate grievances.

This complexity only compounds when in post-war settings, such as Animated and RID15. There, the Autobots are effectively a police state that labels troublemakers and dissidents as basically war criminals and hunts them relentlessly. Wasp from Animated and Grimlock from RID15 are both examples of what happens to those that don't conform to the Autobots' corrupt (if functional) ruling.
>>
I read somewhere that the only reason Starscream is still around is because he's some sort of air combat savant. Does anyone know if that has any merit or where I might have read it?
>>
>>93974785
I mean, Starscream is incredibly skilled, intelligent, charismatic, and powerful. There's a reason why he always ends up as Megatron's right hand bot over more loyal or more powerful Decepticons like Soundwave or Shockwave: ambition.

Soundwave and Shockwave are too loyal to Megatron himself to be effective without direction. All of their decisions/actions are to benefit Megatron, not the Decepticon cause. Starscream is the exact opposite, making him a better leader than either Sound Dave or ole Shocky despite his cowardice, pride, and bouts of idiocy.

Decepticon ideology requires it's members to not be complacent. Sound&Shock are complacent.
>>
>>93966427
Didn't he usually call out Megatron's retarded plans, usually being right and said plans failing horribly?
>>
>>93972832
For what it's worth Michael Dorn as Fort Max is a great casting choice.
>>
>>93974548
>most powerful
Wouldn't that be Marvel Comics Starscream? He got like the Transformers version of the Power Cosmic or some shit at one point.
>>
>>93974785
In IDW, they gave seekers a reason for being called that.

They seek. They will track you across galaxies and bring you down. Kind of terrifying, like 'It Follows' but at mach speeds.

I believe Starscream is also meant to be skilled at aerial combat. He was flight commander, after all.
>>
Is bumblebee the most useless autobot?
>>
>>93972207
Is that good guy Tarn or somthing?
>>
File: 1.jpg (55KB, 707x362px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55KB, 707x362px
So is IDW trying to go with the abusive relationship angle between these two, with all the implications in TAAO #11 and whatnot?
>>
>>93976593
That's not a stretch. They've always had an abusive relationship.

Starscream exists to be beaten.
>>
File: 1500412618116.jpg (319KB, 978x874px) Image search: [Google]
1500412618116.jpg
319KB, 978x874px
yes he is there only female on earth.
>>
>>93966427

That one series with the mini attachments he was dangerous when he got the double laser canons
>>
>>93975071
Not always. Maybe about half the time, or even less. A lot of the time it was Starscream who gets chewed out for doing or saying something stupid.
>>
>>93972832
>>93972890

It can't possibly be as bad as Combiner Wars.

Right?
>>
>>93972832
>>93976961

Those fucking VAs...
>>
>>93977139

Hey, some of them are awesome.

Emissary better let out a few Green Ranger-esque kiai, at least.
>>
>>93966539
were you talking about the canons on the wings?
>>
wasn't starscream actually far stronger than megatron in one of those cartoons
>>
>>93966427
Shockwave was right about both these useless shits.
>>
>>93976735
No doubt it was an abusive relationship. But what I was actually wondering was if the writers were trying portray this relationship as more... influential and realistic in comparison to other continuities, for lack of better words. Like how they imply Starscream is an anti-social ass because Megatron Chris Brown'd him on a regular basis.
>>
>>93972299
At that point every con was a war criminal though
>>
Hey guys how come last week I never saw anyone storytime the new Optimus Prime issue nor could I find it in the win-o-thread? Did I just completely miss it?
>>
>>93977434
The new Optimus was storytimed in one of the lats of the great IDW storytime threads, it was a fantastic issue. But the thread's gone from the archive.
>>
File: TRANSformers.png (547KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
TRANSformers.png
547KB, 1136x640px
>>93972079
>>93972207

TRANSformers
>>
>>93974548
>most powerfull

When it comes to martial combat movieverse starscream or armada starscream are the top teir

>inb4 but sam killed him lmao

Its was the equivlent of trying to squash a bug that turned out to be pousinous
>>
>>93977524

Thats a cracking pair of tits, Megatron!
>>
>>93977532
>using a sword sometimes
>"martial combat"
Kek.
>>
>>93977312
I don't think Megatron helped, but Starscream is a straight up sociopath. He'd have been a back stabbing dick and out for number one regardless, maybe a bit less savage.
>>
File: 1437385405769.gif (71KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1437385405769.gif
71KB, 400x267px
>>93977524
I approve of this
>>
>>93977514

Damn it!
>>
>>93977213
Yes!
>>
>>93966427
ok /transfags/, im thinking about getting into the comics. what should i pick up next time im at a con?
>>
>>93966427
War for Cybertron Starscream was in charge of the sattelite that could destroy cities so he was at first
>>
>>93966633
wasn't stardick just some guy that wanted to join megatron cause there home was going to blow up and he was scared
>>
>>93966427
i truthfully don't understand this show. i loved it once but could never understand there motivations
>>
>>93978295

Just get anything from IDW Generation 1, I feel that it is a great continuity despite a few missteps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx0TDMWphOU

Here's a basic rundown of the continuity in one sense.
>>
somewhat relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V7IGVtRLQQ
>>
>pleb
Megatron
>intermediate
Starscream
>advanced
Soundwave
>patrician
Shockwave
>>
>>93980533
Did you just sort them by roboob size?
>>
File: 1404279921929.jpg (1MB, 1271x1569px) Image search: [Google]
1404279921929.jpg
1MB, 1271x1569px
>>93966539
Damn right.
>>
File: 1405201037052.png (636KB, 1000x991px) Image search: [Google]
1405201037052.png
636KB, 1000x991px
>>93980704
Only one way to find out.
>>
File: Nightbird_g1.jpg (35KB, 180x422px) Image search: [Google]
Nightbird_g1.jpg
35KB, 180x422px
Megatrons true waifu
>>
>>93975042
Shockwave is only loyal to Megs in the cartoon of course.

In the comics he regarded Megatron with utter contempt.
>>
File: 65.jpg (37KB, 310x239px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
37KB, 310x239px
>>93966427
Yes he was. He was the most skilled fighter among the Seekers and their leader. He was also one of the most intelligent and independent of the Decepticons on Earth. The bar wasn't super high or anything, but he definitely had that going. At least until Cyclonus and the rest.

Aerial superiority, for the most part, was one of the only things the Decepticons (usually) had going for them, since the Seekers were in a lot more episodes than the airplane Autobots. On the other hand, I think even car Autobots can fly when the plot demands it.
>>
>>93981013
more pls
>>
>>93981033
>we have invented... the world's first female ninja robot!
>>
File: 1429768359241.jpg (472KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1429768359241.jpg
472KB, 849x1200px
>>93981155
This is all I have I'm afraid.
>>
Why does Megatron shrink when he transforms into a gun? Shouldn't he just transform into something besides a pistol? Like a bazooka or a shoulder cannon or something?
>>
File: deceptichans.jpg (2MB, 3000x1572px) Image search: [Google]
deceptichans.jpg
2MB, 3000x1572px
>>93981013
These are lovely designs.
>>93981269
This artist (流星R on pixiv if I'm not mistaken) drew pretty much every major charcter from TF:Prime as a cute girl.
Yes, even Arcee and the spooder.
>>
Since there's a Transformers thread here;
I want to watch the original 1986 movie, but I've decided I should give some of the G1 show a watch first.

Can you recommend any particular episodes worth checking out? (I've seen the opening 2 already)
>>
File: Megatron_and_kremzeek.jpg (11KB, 225x173px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron_and_kremzeek.jpg
11KB, 225x173px
>>93981363
>Why does Megatron shrink when he transforms into a gun?
Mass shifting.

>>93981429
Kremzeeeeeeeek!
>>
>>93981429
The one where Megatron used a machine to put all the Decepticons power into himself to beat the shit out of Optimus Prime!!
>>
>>93981429
More than Meets the Eye Part 1, 2 & 3
Divide and Conquer
S.O.S. Dinobots
War of the Dinobots
>>
>>93981363
Pym Particles.
>>
>>93981516
That was is Heavy Metal War and I meant to put it on there too.
>>
File: hoist-hoists-spike-onto-horse.gif (721KB, 368x208px) Image search: [Google]
hoist-hoists-spike-onto-horse.gif
721KB, 368x208px
>>93981429
The one where they go to King Arthurs time
>>
File: tumblr_lstprtP5kd1qe4zrfo1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lstprtP5kd1qe4zrfo1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x429px
How mad were you when Shia LaBeouf killed Starscream?
>>
Are the Transformers' names like callsigns or did some robot mommy and daddy really call their kid Starscream and/or Bumblebee?
>>
File: tmFLnNa.gif (456KB, 288x219px) Image search: [Google]
tmFLnNa.gif
456KB, 288x219px
Galvatron will forever be the best Starscream death. Starscream had always been my favorite and that moment was beyond hype for me as a kid.
>>
>>93980533
That's wrong, though. It's:
>pleb
Starscream
>intermediate
Megatron
>advanced
Shckwave
>superior
Soundwave
>>
File: 0a8a264c6d13.jpg (35KB, 411x402px) Image search: [Google]
0a8a264c6d13.jpg
35KB, 411x402px
>>93971425
Star is a cute wife threads are best threads
>>
>>93981900
You were hype that one of your favorite characters was destroyed?
>>
>>93981033
Why can't he have multiple waifus? He's a leader yo
>>
>>93982521
I mean starscream didn't really die, he's immortal because he's able to be a ghost and posses people.
>>
>>93966427

Statistically speaking, he was the only other decepticon that could shoot straight.
>>
>>93981407
why is anorexia starscream so cute?
>>
>>93982521
Absolutely. I thought it was an amazing way for him to go out. I appreciated that battles suddenly had consequences, it felt like everything that was happening really mattered. This after years spent watching most shots miss and those that hit do little more than stun. Shit got real in that movie and kid me loved every second of it. And lets be honest, that was a perfect way for Starscream to go out.

The 'death' I was most disappointed with was Ultra Magnus, because they just cobbled him back together and he was fine and I felt that cheapened the destruction of other, more memorable characters from the original series. It was a cop out.
>>
>>93982579
He's usually been trimly designed, only really the Michael bay design had him not like that where he became an overweight dorito
>>
the decepticons are communists, there cause is righteous, and autobot megatron has made himself a cuck
>>
File: tumblr_lbwfhfk7M11qekqnzo1_500.png (414KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lbwfhfk7M11qekqnzo1_500.png
414KB, 500x581px
>>93982811
bayscream is basically the anti starscream

>starscream is cute and trap like
>bayscream is a gross space dorito chicken >starscream will rape you dead then stick a knife in your dick
>bayscream will probably get potato chips on your bed spread and then sleep on it
>starscream is an unloyal himedere
>bayscream is a loyal momdere

how did they fuck this up so bad
>>
>>93982894
He has like 20 minutes of screen time across 3 movies but bay Starscream does feel like he would be kinda piggy
>>
>>93983015
He's shaped like a dorito and does nothing but fuck up and give birth to eggs he's basically the ultimate piggy
>>
File: Daddytron.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
Daddytron.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>>93982811
>>93982894
I like that Bayscream is like "What if Starscream suffered enough beatings to be mindbroken" or "Patheticscream". his 20 minutes worth across the movies, he could hardly spawn an army for himself, and pretty much relies on being a seldomly sarcastic.
>>
File: NNNO.gif (42KB, 126x127px) Image search: [Google]
NNNO.gif
42KB, 126x127px
>>93981407
I've never seen a good humanised Shockwave somebody please for the love of god prove me wrong
>>
File: skirtscream.jpg (1020KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
skirtscream.jpg
1020KB, 1414x2000px
>>93982579
Starscream is probably my favourite out of these grillformers.
Maybe it's the face, I dunno
>>
>>93981033
Speaking of Megawaifus, does anyone think Hasbro would do anything with those weird female Decepticon counterparts Sickamoto drew?
>>
>>93984581
>>93981407
Ok, I know very little about transformers. Which one is shockwave? the one with the gas mask? Soundwave is the one with the raven?

>>93984943
Can you be yandere not for a person, but for a job or a rank?
>>
True story, I just recently began watching the G1 Transformers a few days ago for the first time ever in my life. I almost considered dropping it because I didn't think it was even "so bad that it's good" enough but this thread has made me reconsider.

>>93980380
Damn it, that wasn't even funny and I still laughed!
>>
File: spookier skirtscream.jpg (888KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
spookier skirtscream.jpg
888KB, 1414x2000px
>>93986714
>Can you be yandere not for a person, but for a job or a rank?
Can you be yandere for yourself?
>>
File: bodypillow.png (186KB, 540x381px) Image search: [Google]
bodypillow.png
186KB, 540x381px
>>93986714
He's the one with the gas mask and the fringe. Like the artist's style is nice but I'm just not digging the designs. He's a big bara cyclops with a gun arm and a huge rack. Skinny high heels sailor moon is a million miles off the mark.
>>
File: Automen.png (407KB, 864x482px) Image search: [Google]
Automen.png
407KB, 864x482px
>>93981013
>>93981407
>>93984943
>>93987324
These are fucking awful. If you like these you should kill yourself
>>
File: AUTOBOTS GET OUT REEEEE.png (68KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
AUTOBOTS GET OUT REEEEE.png
68KB, 250x252px
>>93989102
ikr? The first pic's alright, its got their character but the rest are so void. You could swap their colour pallets around and nobody would be the wiser. The more I look the more problems I see
>thin loli Megatron
>the bodytypes in general
>gotta have that schoolgirl uniform fetish triple checked off
>exposed hip vagina bone soundwave
>just everything about Starscream and Shockwave
>>
>>93969006

The G1 Marvel comics oddly barely used Starscream until around #50, and used Skywarp and Thundercracker even less.

In the cartoon, it's not really fair to call Skywarp 'stupid'. The intelligence bar for the rank-and-file Decepticons wasn't that high, but he was never portrayed as particularly stupid, nor having a voice that signified stupidity, like some of the conehead jets did.

He was really loyal, and Megatron trusted him far more than Starscream, but he was just a soldier, with no real leadership ability.

The cartoon didn't really give Thundercracker much character beyond "is friends with Skywarp, neither of them like Starscream much".
>>
>>93981363

My retard pet theory has always been

>robot mode cannon: less focused damage, but big area of effect, good for stunning, breaking charges, knocking shit over, possibly killing a few at once like a grenade blast
>alt mode gun: pinpoint accuracy, high damage, for penetrating hard armor or killing
>>
>>93981838
Nowhere near as mad as he was during hwndu

>>93989102
I wish that Optimus was my dad :(
>>
>>93987324
I picture her as a narcissist and a masochist at the same time, does that make sense?
>The leader of the decepticons should be elegant! charismatic! beautiful! ruthless! cunning!
>...vile! despicable! inmoral! amoral! disgusting! repulsive! pathetic! nasty!
>...So, SO nasty...
>>
>>93981407
Who are the blue ones and the green one?
The red one is the medic, right?
>>
>>93977312
It was worse in prime, I think. That starscream was an even bigger backstabbing cunt than usual and even then some of the beatings made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>93966633
Which issue was this from?
>>
File: Deceptibeach.jpg (1MB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
Deceptibeach.jpg
1MB, 1200x849px
>>93981407
>>
>>93983036
>give birth to eggs
What
>>
Tragic lines that could be take out of context entirely.

>"NO STARSCREAM, DON'T!"
>"HRAGH!"
>>
>>93993253
>"HATCHLINGS! HATCHLINGS! CAREFUL! FRAGILE!"
>>
>>93993279
The only part of a bay movie i've ever seen was the Chinese dude and Sam doing weird stuff in a bathroom
So who made those hatchlings
>>
>>93993370
Second Film, where Megatron flies to the wreck of the Nemesis on Titan.

It's full of blue eggs.

As Starcream and the Fallen are the only ones there, you have two guesses as to where they came from.
>>
>>93993194
come on man those are trash tier designs
>>
For as annoying as Starscream is, for as big a fuck up Starscream is, and for as treacherous and blatantly self-serving Starscream is, somehow he's able to get other Decepticons to believe his obvious lies and follow his terrible plans time and time again, even when other 'cons know that Starscream is contradicting Megatrons orders. You have to admit that takes a certain kind of talent.
>>
>>93993407
What the fuck
>>
>>93993077
Yeah, I'm still surprised that some of those scenes weren't straightup vetoed by the censors.
>>
>>93993428
>Windblade looks exactly the same what's even the point
That jazz tho

>>93994350
Robo gore isn't the same as people gore apparently. Otherwise most of the action scenes in TFP wouldn't have been there my man
>>
>>93993077
Yeah, they have one or two instances of Megatron dragging him away for beating/hatefucking time while he's screaming and begging to be let go, on top of the scenes where Megatron just beats the shit out of him.
>>
File: 1472506846465.jpg (509KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472506846465.jpg
509KB, 800x500px
Where does this even come from? What inspired this?
>>
File: Retard.jpg (91KB, 395x635px) Image search: [Google]
Retard.jpg
91KB, 395x635px
>>93994923

Because there seems to be a certain section of people that cannot tolerance a man and a woman showing distaste for each other without it meaning they "obviously" want to fuck like rabbits.

tl;dr Ignore retarded shit like that.
>>
File: 1496856264190.png (412KB, 475x481px) Image search: [Google]
1496856264190.png
412KB, 475x481px
>>93994923
Probably from the same people who made TFA ShockBlurr a thing
>>
>>93994494
Not a lot you can do with windblade because she's already more humanized than usual but I fucking love that jazz
>>93994550
It's all the begging and flinching and other crap that gets me. Too close to the real thing
>>
>>93966427
Yes
>>
As a straight dude whose favorite Transformer was always Starscream, I find it a little weird these threads always seem to devolve into people wanting to fuck him.
>>
>>93982610
ROM vs Transformers storytime in case anyone missed it
Starscream is really creeping on that less that 200 year old femme.
>>
>>93995405
A lot of threads end like this like the regular show threads
>>
>>93994923
Because they both jets.
How many other girl jets he gonna meet?
>>
>>93993444
>>93966633
I always feel that, ratlike, Starscream truly is dangerous when his back is to the wall and he has no other option. At one point he was probably like that all the time but war has taken its toll and before anything else he's self-serving.

I like the "Megatron constantly puts him down as a show of force" argument too though.
>>
File: 362781793814.jpg (83KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
362781793814.jpg
83KB, 600x454px
>>93981429
Triple takeover.

It starts out with Starscream, Blitzwing and Astrotrain using their weapons to carve their faces along with Megatron's into a mountainside. One of the most ridiculous episodes, pure gold. It also has some of the best Megatron and Starscream moments.
>>
>>93995469
>Pedoscream
This is why Megatron needs to be around to beat his ass.
>>
>>93971918
>It's weird to have the Decepticons be the bad guys and Autobots the good guys
>bad guys and good guys

Seems like people are still stuck thinking that everything is black/white morality category(aka Disney Corp/Hollywood,California/fake lamestream media mentality),since a lot of real-life civil wars are very complex(the most recent being Syria and Libya).

>>93971665
>the functionist system that sorted everybody by frametype

India still has a caste system,baffling enough!!!
>>
>>93971639
>I almost mean it

I like to think it's a mix of a calculated show of strength and a bizzare codependant power dynamic that drives them both.
>>
>>93971891
>but all of the Decepticons are kind of incompetent in G1.
I think this get's overlooked to often.
>>
>>93972964
I can't believe this has never been used as a reason in any continuity.

Even "Well if we kill him he'll just come back and start causing even more chaos, at least we can keep an eye on him now."
>>
>>93981033
She's not so hot!
>>
>>93981033
I know its G1 plotwriting we're talking about but... why did that japanese guy make a giant ninja robot? What did he think would happen?
>>
>>93993444
I like to argue that in a twisted way, Starscream is the most reliable character of the cast.

Because if anyone turns out to be a backstapper it's a shock, but most characters make a deal with this guy knowing that he'll try to screw them over.
>>
>>93977822

just remember, he's more that meets the eye!™
>>
>>93981363

Megatron should have been a triple changer like Blitzwing; a tank for ground fighting and a jet fighter for air combat. Seems a good fit for him.
>>
File: titans-return-064.jpg (97KB, 743x493px) Image search: [Google]
titans-return-064.jpg
97KB, 743x493px
>>93997580
You should get the new Titans Return Megatron while he's still in stores.
>>
>>93977524
>>
Whilst I'm here, read Target: 2006 and want to read more.

Played the PS2 TF game when it came out.

I would like to get into it more and replay the game.
Where do I start?
Comics or the TV series?
>>
File: 4306731523_2107e73c62_b.jpg (450KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4306731523_2107e73c62_b.jpg
450KB, 1024x768px
>>93997580
you know that just bought bunch of changing toys lines and slapped the transformers logo on them
>>
>>93996478
Hot enough to replace YOU any time I choose, Starscream!
>>
>>93999177

Yes, you're definitely on my replacement list, Starscream.... Hahaha, she's everything I've always wanted!
>>
>>
>>
Is there a omnibus for Generation 2?
>>
>>93998888

i did not know this existed.

but it looks like crap, so I'll pass.
>>
File: MaketoysDespotron.jpg (66KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
MaketoysDespotron.jpg
66KB, 680x960px
>>94001265

If you want a good Megatron, you've gotta shell out the big boy bux.
>>
>>94001371

who makes the Transformers toys now?
>>
>>94001427

Hasbro and Takara make the officials. But there is a huge industry of (usually) high quality Not-Transformers put out by a bunch of companies now, collectively referred to as 3rd Party Transformers.

Go check out /toy/ for Transformers Generals and 3rd Party Transformers Generals, I guess.
>>
File: file.png (536KB, 640x690px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
536KB, 640x690px
>>94001371
That looks like shit. Just buy Masterpiece Megatron
>>
>>94001506

damn, the MakeToys version of Devastator looks impressive!
>>
File: MMCTyranttron.jpg (116KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
MMCTyranttron.jpg
116KB, 750x937px
>>94001516

But what if the /co/ folks want a comic Megs?

>>94001637

He's actually pretty old by todays standards. The new hotness is Generation Toy's Gravity Builder.
>>
>>94001669
As a TF fan who's indifferent to the toy line, I would definitely buy the hell out of this.
>>
>>94001911

He's not out yet. He's also like $85 to $120 US, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>94001669
Any pics of that thing's alt mode?
>>
File: MMCDrilltankplanething.jpg (22KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
MMCDrilltankplanething.jpg
22KB, 640x373px
>>94002516
>>94002516

It's a little weird because it's supposed to come with optional parts to make him a miner like in the original comic with the black/yellow heavy machinery stripes and a drill cannon thing. Hence this kind of funky alt mode. It also is gonna come with a more jet-like front end, and maybe a bigass cannon? I dunno.
>>
>>93993407
How does a robot lay eggs
>>
>>94003580
more importantly, how do they get fertilized?
>>
File: how computers are made.jpg (26KB, 494x353px) Image search: [Google]
how computers are made.jpg
26KB, 494x353px
>>94004235
>>
>>94004235
so starscream has a robot pussy or something in the bay movies? this is all bizarre
>>
>>94003580
>>94004235
Boy, this thread sure is going places.
>>
File: 1242711462780.jpg (96KB, 600x743px) Image search: [Google]
1242711462780.jpg
96KB, 600x743px
>>94004639
yeah, it's making a beeline straight toward that folder of TF rule 34 on my hard drive, the one from which pic related is the only pic I can post here b/c blue boards etc.
>>
File: [bird noises].png (462KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
[bird noises].png
462KB, 1280x736px
I thought they just built baby transformer frames and went to the well of allsparks to bring them to life
>>
>>94004759
I sure hope so anon
>>
>>93996673
Oh we all know how those crazy Japanese are! Hah hah
>>
>>94004759
depends on the continuity
>>
I'm trying to finally finish the G1 Cartoon but i noticed there was a problem, there was an episode in season 1 that already had three Dinobots around so is there more continuity problems that happen again later on?
If so is there an order to watch G1 to avoir that kind of problem?
>>
>>94005220
While there are some legit swapped episodes in the official order, the Dinobot creation episodes aren't. How'd you fuck that up? What episode did you watch that's causing you grief? You mention the three Dinobots running around but you don't say what's supposedly contradicting that
>>
>>94000050
Megatron is a giant dick for little to no reason in this ep. Starscream makes some light comments or suggestions and Megs just starts throwing him around.
>>
>>94005286
The fuck? I just looked up two timelines online, the first on mention S.O.S dinobots first
>>
>>94005547
Yeah? It's the first Dinobots episode. You still haven't said what your viewing issue is. Did you somehow watch War of the Dinobots before SOS Dinobots? Why are you talking about early season 1 episodes if you're "trying to finally finish the G1 Cartoon"?
>>
File: titanreturngalv.jpg (294KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
titanreturngalv.jpg
294KB, 1200x1200px
>>93998888
I've been thinking about grabbing that or Titans Return Galvatron, just as a decently G1 looking figure to have on my shelf without spending a lot of dough....although I'm conflicted as to which I should nab, basically comes down to which I think is the less flawed and I'm just not sure.
>>
>>94005734
TR Galvatron has some pretty huge flaws:
- Titan Master is all grey
- Galvatron "mask" looks terrible
- neck articulation is hindered
- cannon is mounted on the wrong spot on his arm
- that mounting spot also limits articulation
>>
I'm not really into Transformers lore, how do they reproduce?
>>
>>94005682
Yes i War first because i looked the timeline after i saw the problem so ithought War of the Dinobots was actually first. As for why i'm talking about early episodes is because i started
watching from the start after i didn't watch since i was a kid so i just started doing that today
>>
>>94005877
It depends on the continuity, but typically, physical souls (sparks) are created by the Transformer god Primus or artifacts related to him and are put into bodies. Sometimes the bodies have to grow and change, sometimes they are already built to their final form.
>>
>>94005822
>- cannon is mounted on the wrong spot on his arm
No, that's the right spot it just hinders the articulation because its so fuckhuge.
>>
>>94006012
u wot m8
Galvatron's cannon is mounted on the side of his forearm. The TR toy has it mounted on the front of his upper arm.
>>
>>94005734

That Galvatron is, unfortunately, one of the worst TR toys by a long shot. Whats even worse is TR is a damn good line overall, so that just makes it even shittier.
>>
>>94006012
>it just hinders the articulation because its so fuckhuge.
It's directly over the fucking elbow joint.
>>
How do you guys rate the depictions of Starscream
>prime
>animated
>g1
>energon
>Michael Bay movie
>>
>>94006335

1: G1
2: IDW
3: WFC/FoC
4: Prime

Worse than steaming dog shit on a hot summer sidewalk: Bayformers.
>>
>>93999895
REPLACE ME? NEVER!
>>
>>94005344
Doesn't Screamwr disappear for like 2 episodes after that one?
>>
>>93995644
Kek
>>
What is it with people wondering how these machines fuck and make babies?
>>
>>94006335
IDW
Marvel
G1
Animated
Prime
Bayformers

I don't think I'm familiar enough with the other ones to rank them.
>>
>>94004559
>>94004235
Apparently bay has a robot egg laying fetish who would have knoooown~ If we're going by the bay is a best ship shipper then megatron is probably the dad but it could even be the fallen if we're going bay levels of retarded.
>>
File: 24611972_p3_master1200.jpg (194KB, 682x446px) Image search: [Google]
24611972_p3_master1200.jpg
194KB, 682x446px
>>93985910
When will megatron get a harem of waifus in a comic is the better question I want this to become the worlds greatest harem animu.
>>
>>93966427
STARSCREAM YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!!
>>
>>94007811
AGAIN!
>>
File: starscream1.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
starscream1.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>94007789
>>
File: starscream2.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
starscream2.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>94007789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-40-1KNkS8
>>
>>94007856
sorry here is the original
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6mF2JRl8g
>>
File: 1451850250214.jpg (30KB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
1451850250214.jpg
30KB, 300x308px
>>93981429
Which episode was pic related?
>>
File: tumblr_o386ddNgur1rdtkjuo1_1280.png (460KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o386ddNgur1rdtkjuo1_1280.png
460KB, 750x1000px
>>94007842
>>94007856
Where the megatron waifus at
I only see starscream yo

And I guess shockwave if we want to include pathetic waifu who's got no chance but at winning but is actually best girl
>>
File: megatron1.jpg (143KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
megatron1.jpg
143KB, 800x800px
>>94007901
here he is as a husbo
>>
>>94007921
The only harem protagonist with good traits and money
>>
>>94007921
STARSCREAM HAVE YOU CUM FOR THE LAST TIME!!?
>>
File: DECEP.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DECEP.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>94007934
>>
File: 43413212431.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
43413212431.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>94006335
Prime is best girl.
>>
>>93974389
>>94007789
>>94007901
>Picking Shockwave's route
>He packs a handmade bento box and slice of cake in your lunchbox every day
>Makes cool weapons to equip against Autobots
>Adopts a robot dragon

Best girl 10/10
>>
File: yaranaika.png (506KB, 521x722px) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika.png
506KB, 521x722px
>>94008052
all I can say is Megaempress is worst girl and we're giving Megatron to much credit in thinking that he'd go best girl route
>>
File: I can't see shit.png (950KB, 805x657px) Image search: [Google]
I can't see shit.png
950KB, 805x657px
>>94006335
-IDW
-Prime
-Animated
-Everything else
-Bayscream

and I actually do like Bayscream.
>>
>>93971425
I dread having the bad taste to marry someone like Starscream.
>>
>>93996162
>India still has a caste system,baffling enough!!!
Let's not call the functional remnants of a caste system a full caste system. It's like saying that America's rich oligarchy are landed lords.
>>
File: tumblr_mu9mvuE85D1rj8dewo1_400.gif (1MB, 373x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu9mvuE85D1rj8dewo1_400.gif
1MB, 373x300px
>>94008332
I'm sorry that you have such shit taste anon
>>
>>94004759
That's just what they told Spike.
>>
>>
File: Your ship is problematic.png (55KB, 1008x218px) Image search: [Google]
Your ship is problematic.png
55KB, 1008x218px
>>94009110
>>
>>94005877

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CqZAsxB2Ro

This goes over it, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>93981860
Depends some Transformers seem to change their names whenever they get a new alt-mode.
>>
>>94008213
I find it interesting that at the start of Prime, Starscream is quite competent. He's running a neat operation, collecting energon, the autobots are on the run.

It's only when Megatron shows up that he starts getting sloppy and stupid. I feel like SS tries to hard to impress Megatron, he wants to be like him, even though his strengths lie in being himself.
>>
>>93981860
If TFA and G1 are anything to go by, their names aren't permanent and are changed easily. It could be based on their abilities and personality, or if they go through a significant upgrade/promotion, they'll even go back to previous names if they liked those better.

in TFA Bumblebee wasn't called that until he joined the Autobots. But I bet his parents called him something cute tho that he'd want to stick with it, like Lemonpuff. In G1 he got a new frame and became Goldbug, but eventually it was changed back to Bumblebee because everyone else thought Goldbug was a stupid name.

>>94009984
In the first part of S1 Megs is clearly not impressed by Starscream's work, so he doubles up to try and prove his worth but he doesn't work well under Meg's pressure so it backfires on him. When Megs is in a coma he almost gets back to how he was but everyone is praising Megatron by the bucketloads and refuses to fully work under him. When all Megs did was shove everyone around and try and get them addicted to space coke, Starscream sure as hell got resentful.

He was completely justified in ditching the Decepticons and going solo, but all those beatings from Megatron and his inability to strategy under pressure did him in again and showed him how he'll always be worthless. He's truly /ourbot/
>>
>>94009984
The writers screwed him over too. I think he got the worst in the season with the Predacons, where Shockwave and Megatron went full bros before hoes.
>>
Welp, almost time for Hasbros conference.

>>94007874

Thief in the Night.
>>
>>94009984
>>94010270
Didn't the writers get distracted by Blum's funny screaming to the point where they wrote him as more and more of a pathetic character?

I mean I get the temptation but it's not the sort of long-term, big-picture thinking I'd have hoped for.
>>
File: starscreams-fantasy-island-4.jpg (541KB, 604x764px) Image search: [Google]
starscreams-fantasy-island-4.jpg
541KB, 604x764px
>>93966427
skywarp and thundercracker ain't good enough to promote a resort
>>
>>93981429
Cosmic Rust
>>
>>94007901
Ooh, who's the artist?
>>
>>94009984
>>94010248
I always wondered what would have happened if Starscream had chosen to keep the relics and found the resolve to stay on his own?
>>
I found this on another site:

Oh, hey, by the way, I asked John Barber at TFcon if we were ever going to see Stracream’s backstory before Megatron and he said yes, to an extent. The story revolves around Thundercracker but Starscream is there so yeah, we get to sorta see what he was before the Megatron business.

So that’s cool.
>>
File: tumblr_nep8d1ZRE21r32pkko1_1280.jpg (878KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nep8d1ZRE21r32pkko1_1280.jpg
878KB, 1249x1920px
>>
>>94013188

>https://starscreamwastaken.tumblr.com/post/163196285082/oh-hey-by-the-way-i-asked-john-barber-at-tfcon
>>
File: 1455389186594.png (356KB, 511x379px) Image search: [Google]
1455389186594.png
356KB, 511x379px
>>94014834

>Megatron's fucking face
>>
>>94011045
Uh-huh. I'm sure that passenger safety and comfort would be high on his priority list.
>>
>>93972832
>Having to hear fucking Dashie's voice as Menasor again
OH BOY
>>
>>94009984

Honestly i thought that was fine.
>>
>>94008043
Prime Starscream has the flap-flap wings, ofc he's best
>>
>>94011045
It's dumb shit like this that makes Ratbat my favourite leader of the Decepticons.

>Has army of powerful robotic warriors
>decides instead to create hypnotic, gas siphoning carwash
>>
>>94011045
>>94016456
>>94017886
We joke but doesn't this story lead almost directly in to the Underbase Saga where Starscream murders just about EVERYONE?
>>
Is there a reading guide for the IDW comics?
>>
File: idw g1 guide.png (209KB, 1092x1453px) Image search: [Google]
idw g1 guide.png
209KB, 1092x1453px
>>94019512
>>
>>93972079
Not really the same politics or mindset. This seems to be more an argument about form dictating function despite personal talents and potentially wasted potential. I mean, who wants to be told that because they are big and talk, the only life they may get is one of menial labor for eternity, despite any other talents they have?
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.