[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spiderman easily defeats Bucky and Falcon at the same time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Spider-Man-Homecoming-Vulture-1.jpg (108KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-Homecoming-Vulture-1.jpg
108KB, 800x400px
>Spiderman easily defeats Bucky and Falcon at the same time
>Gets his ass completely destroyed by the Vulture, who's some asshole with no military training who's never used his fancy equipment against other superpowered people
>Even gets his ass kicked by Shocker, a guy too stupid to realize that punching Spiderman into a bus is less useful than shooting him with a shotgun
Hm.
>>
why are you so intent on forcing this meme?

seriously anons don't reply to this shit, he's making the exact same thread very day for a week

saged
>>
This is why exposing normies to shared universes was a mistake, they're constantly asking completely asinine questions and can't accept even the tiniest perceived inconsistency or storytelling convention.

Comics readers have had absolutely no problem understanding any of this shit for decades.
>>
>>93964853
He was wearing the Stark suit when he fought in Civil War.
>>
>>93964853
he's a retarded teenager, being a savant in the specific workshop skills of science aside, he literally isn't smart enough to make consistent or coherent judgement about anything. Being mechanically capable but intellectually incompetent is what being a teenager is.
>>
Iron Man says cap was going easy on him during the movie
>>
>>93964954
When you make shit realistic, you have to ask realistic questions.

sykkkk niggaaaaa i don't give a fuck how superman flies
>>
>>93967565
I am so sick of seeing you in every movie and video game related thread.

Fuck off and die already, Rooney.
>>
>>93964853
What is with you and shotguns? Shocker's punch was strong enough to overturn a school bus. A shotgun can't do that. Besides Shocker was about to punch Spider-Man to death if Ned hadn't shown up.
>>
>>93964954

You're fucking joking right?

What "comic fans" have you been around? Most of the ones I know have weapons grade autism about this shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.