[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this happened and it was fucking awesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Daily reminder that this happened and it was fucking awesome
>>
>>93964777
I liked it...
>>
Why was Batman hanging out with a Zentradi?
>>
Batfags of course hated it, which is more proof that Batfags should never be listened to.
>>
>>93964777
What happened to the suit after Gordon stepped down?
>>
>>93964841
Batman had his memory reset so that he didn't know he was Batman anymore.

The GCPD recognized that the city needed Batman (who they assumed was dead) and partnered with a corporation to make a replacement Batman. Because no person could ever compare to Batman's skill without decades of training, their solution was to make a robot suit, and choose an experienced police officer who they would give special treatment to to enhance their reflexes and strength.

But Gordon, who was in charge of choosing the officer, felt he couldn't place that burden on anyone but himself. So he got the treatment and pilots the suit.

The coolest part is that they were based in a Flying Batcave-inspired zeppelin that patrolled the city and would drop Gordon into combat zones.
>>
>>93964896
Lois will probably pilot it in a Superman Annual or something.
>>
This was a solid arc. Very colorful. I liked how Gordon realized that Batman needed to be outside the law because there was too much red tape. Probably my favorite substitute bat behind grayson
>>
>>93964896
Batwing is studying it in Detective Comics
>>
>>93964777
Still better than Dickbat.
>>
>>93964777
Does anyone else think Barbara should've stayed crippled but gotten a suit of Bubblegum Crisis Batgirl armor like this instead?
>>
>>93965061
How so?
>>
>>93965422
Gorden offered something different to the bat mantle while Dick was just slightly nicer Batman. I sometimes couldn't even tell the difference between him and Bruce.
>>
>>93964777
This was fucking shit tho. It wouldn't even be possible for Gordon to go around prancing like Bruce.

>inb4 Batfag

If the story was remotely good and not pulled out of fucking thin air, then I'd be all for it.
>>
>>93964919
>The coolest part is that they were based in a Flying Batcave-inspired zeppelin that patrolled the city and would drop Gordon into combat zones.

That sounds so fucking stupid and awesome. Might check it out.
>>
>>93964777

I thought it was so weird that Gordon was asking if wearing a mask itches in the first issue of Batman Rebirth, when literally the month prior in his last appearance he was fucking Batman himself.

I think DC really wanted to sweep this little changeup under the rug pretty quickly. A small cameo from the Rookie has veeb the only reference in the last year
>>
>>93966467
It happened because King messed up, not because DC want to forget it.
>>
>>93965578
True words that have never been spoken.

Dick wasn't interesting as Batman.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.