[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins: Batman vs. Black Manta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

>Batman: Has 100% prep time + Batfamily assist
>Black Manta: Killing Batman would ruin Aquaman's day for about 24 seconds + Batman has Baby Arthur strapped to his chest

With these things considered who would win in a fight?
>>
>baby Arthur strapped to his chest
Manta easily, 90% of fighting is motivation
>>
>>93963958
But what if defeating Black Manta also would bring back Bruce's parents?

Whose will is stronger?
>>
Who's more petty: Manta or Thawne?
>>
>>93964035
Thawne is infinitely more petty. Manta operates in much broader strokes.
>>
>>93964035
Thawne is just very yandere not truly petty
>>
>>93963941
>Black Manta's only win is older than anyone browsing this board
>>
>>93963941
Black Manta: for he shall break anything that impedes his progress to ruining Aquaman's life; for no force shall prevent him from making Aquaman suffer; for he knows precisely what action to take that will hurt Aquaman the most. And if killing batman would do this, Black Manta shall murder Batman

Batman would only have a chance if he had not taken the baby into the battle. Black Manta gets a bonus at infantacide.
>>
>>93963978
Bringing back the Waynes would KILL Batman's motivation. He doesn't want to bring them back, he wants to spend his life fighting in their name by beating up mentally ill people with high-tech body armor.
>>
File: Best Villain.jpg (483KB, 1904x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Best Villain.jpg
483KB, 1904x1071px
>>93964035
>>
>>93964035
>>93964061
Manta is more petty but Thawne has the ultimate resource for acts of pettyness.
Thawne is dealing with a guy of the same powerset
Manta is dealing with a guy much much stronger than him and rules over the majority of the planet and can control most of its inhabitants. Manta is just a guy with some goons, a helmet, and a submarine.
>>
>>93964095
>If someone was born one month after Aquababby got poached and had a child at age 25 that child is probably posting on /v/ or /pol/ right now
Just think, entire generations of people don't know a world where Aquaman has suffered his greatest shame.
>>
>>93964095
>Black Manta's only win

He slaughtered Aquaman's muslim waifu
>>
File: manta war.jpg (647KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
manta war.jpg
647KB, 1041x1600px
>>93964095
>took over the Illuminati
>changed their plans from world domination to Fuck Aquaman
>created a war between Atlantis and the US

When Black Manta appears you KNOW that people are going to die.
>>
>>93964035

If Manta had Thawne's powers the answer would be a no brainer
>>
File: Long Live Black Manta.jpg (1MB, 696x3210px) Image search: [Google]
Long Live Black Manta.jpg
1MB, 696x3210px
>>93964250

I really hope Yahya does a good job in the role.
>>
Batman always wins. I'm not even saying that to piss everyone off but that's just what he fucking does. His character is getting out of situations.
>>
If I want to read about black mana, where do I start?
>>
>>93965449
He's the villain in the first 2 volumes of Aquaman Rebirth. It's pretty good.
>>
File: Professor Manta.png (201KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
Professor Manta.png
201KB, 500x478px
>>93965304
>the horror, the horror
>>
>>93965362
Based and smug
- Manta is the best
>>
>>93965362
Me too. It's kind of a make it or break it situation for the character. They need to make him relentless and petty but also based as fuck.
>>
I really want to say Manta but I think having a jet beats having a submarine in most scenarios
>>
>>93965474
Thanks anon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.