[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, in a parallel universe...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0384.jpg (105KB, 598x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.jpg
105KB, 598x590px
Man, DC is really pushing Val-Zod hard.

At least that won't happen with Marvel.
>>
Why are you doing this?
>>
>>93962679
It's a what if scenario. What if the current situations between the Big Two were switched?
>>
>>93962679
Because he's a /tv/ reject who just learned about Val-Zod and decided he'd be an epic trole.
>>
Wonder Man was a Great Movie.
Box Office Dynamite.
>>
>>93962707
>implying /tv/ reads comics
>implying they would know or care about Val
/co/ barley even knowledges his exists.
>>
>>93962751
Earth 2 was hot garbage towards the end, so it's better off ignored. Just like Val be the president Obama Superman everyone remembers him as
>>
>>93962725
>liking Wonder Man
>not recognizing Iron Man v. Captain America: Dawn of Vengeance as pure kino.

The fact that they're dumbing down the Avengers shows they're trying to get the DCEU audience.
>>
>>93962725
Wonder Man was average at best.

The fact that it came off the tails of IM v CA and the Thunderbolts really just set the bar that low.
>>
File: 1498257720978.png (142KB, 429x387px)
1498257720978.png
142KB, 429x387px
I'm really not liking this Peter Parker character at all. I mean, why is this whitebread dork calling himself Spider-Man when Miles is ALSO Spider-Man? Isn't this just a little bit unnecessary.

I don't know, it just feels like Marvel has some kind of white supremacist agenda lately. Captain Sam Wilson getting replaced by his former white sidekick and then joining the Nation of Islam and going full evil, Ms. Marvel getting replaced by a white, fascist military chick that we're supposed to root for, the (largely white) X-Men literally gassing the (largely ethnically diverse) Inhumans to death?

I don't mean to sound tinfoil here, but there's a pattern emerging here and I don't like it.
>>
>Tfw Blue Beetle: Homecoming is nose diving in the box office
>>
>>93962725
>liking Wonder Man
>wanting the MCU to be like those quippy DC films
This board man.
>>
>>93962707
For fucks sake. Fucking /co/ needs to be so insecure, our posters can. Do shitty threads stop blaming /pol/ and /tv/ you autistic nigger
>>
>>93962974
>Batman 4: Homecoming is bombing
Gee, who would have figured?
>>
>>93962645
>DC rebirth cherry picks pre-new52 and new52
>Captain America is still a villain
>Implying Marvel is doing better than DC right now
Go back to bed Stan Lee.
>>
>>93963008
Go back back to your containment boards.
>>
>>93962645
they're pushing Val Zod? News to me
>>
>>93962645
.. why would Marvel push a DC character? That doesn't even make any sense anon
>>
Man, /co/ is the best board, everyone here gets the jokes and knows what kind of thread they're in before they post there.
>>
>>93963201
Forget not reading comics /co/ can't be bothered to read the fucking subject line of a thread
>>
File: 1499877688580.jpg (196KB, 640x619px)
1499877688580.jpg
196KB, 640x619px
>>93962707
>muh /tv/
wew lad
>>
I hope they finally make a Superior Foes of The Flash movie.
>>
>>93963049
Insecure manchild, there's nothing /tv/ about this shitty thread
>>
>>93962645
>Val-Zod
Ugh. I wish they'd do more with President Calvin Ellis instead. He was a cool black Superman.
>>
File: 10 out of 10.jpg (466KB, 1600x1600px)
10 out of 10.jpg
466KB, 1600x1600px
>>93962725
I love the final fight "Ares, I come to bargain!", and the Wi-fi password joke was funny too XD. Why can't Marvel make funny movies?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.