[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when this happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: batman.gif (20KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
batman.gif
20KB, 256x224px
Remember when this happened?
>>
>>93961194
Fuck, this was pretty well made for the NES
>>
>>93961249
Sunsoft was quality.
>>
>>93961194
This may be going off into /v/ territory, but I dare you to name a better licensed video game on the NES. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>93961194
>Now you will dance with the devil in the pale moonlight!
>Chucks him over the edge

I wish this happened in the actual movie. Instead he ties him to a gargoyle until he drops to his death.

Is NES Batman the Batman we need?
>>
>>93961194
A Game by Hideo Kojima?
>>
>>93962429
Return of the Joker.
>>
>>93961194
>The joker murdered his parents
>He murders the joker

interesting universe
>>
>>93962530
>Goes insane from guilt
>Becomes the Joker
>Goes back in time to kill his parents, creating Batman, allowing himself to commit suicide

DEEPEST
LORE
>>
>>93962442
>Squares off against a Joker who has the ability to call lightning from the heavens
He's the Batman we don't deserve.
>>
>>93962429
The sequel, Return of the Joker.
>>
>>93962852
Garbage.
>>
>>93962573
Now how do we fit in the lore that it's actually Spider-Man who can shapeshift into Batman? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzh7kMcuDYY
>>
>>93962429
Ducktales
>>
File: 1989AxisChemicals4.jpg (300KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1989AxisChemicals4.jpg
300KB, 1918x1080px
Batman blew up a factory with his goons inside, and also chucks one off a stairwell. Batman did also intentionally knock the Joker off the balcony, only then to pull him and Vale down below him.
>>
>>93962429
Darkwing Duck.
>>
>>93965057
He did punch him and he stumbled back over the balcony, but that's not the same as NOW YOU WILL DANCE WITH THE DEVIL IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT and then going full BEGONE THOT on his ass.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.