[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BABY DUCKS! THIS PARK IS TOO BIG FOR YOU TO CONTROL! LEAVE IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

BABY DUCKS!
THIS PARK IS TOO BIG FOR YOU TO CONTROL!
LEAVE IT ALL TO US!
YOU CAN JUST DIE!
>>
File: It's anything but.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
It's anything but.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: eat shit.png (342KB, 754x327px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.png
342KB, 754x327px
I wanted the geese in the finale.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk
>>
In all seriousness, fuck geese. They're the fucking tumor of birds
>>
>>93959642
They're flying cunts.
Fuck them.
>>
>>93959017
>Mordecai and Rigby are such betas they get fucked by geese
>>
>>93959730
Rigby was never a beta
>>
>>93959809
>curls into a literal ball anytime he gets hit or upset
>>
>>93959730
i hope you realize how fucking insane geese are
they're not just funny giant birds, they will fuck your shit up
>>
Thank you based Harada
>>
>>93959826
He's physically weak, when hit he holds his stomach and since it's a cartoon and he's a fucking animal he curls up, like how a person would if kicked in the gut.

Also Mordecai is absurdly strong, Skips punching Mordecai is the equivalent to Mordecai punching Rigby because he's so damn small.

Also I don't remember him curling up when upset, just yelling his catchphrase they dropped after awhile, which was my favorite thing about him.
>>
>>93959849
I see big canadian geese all the time and they never do shit.
Closst ive seen was one hissing because i was next to its babies
>>
>>93960029
fucking canadian FAKE ASS BIRD 75 sex
>>
File: s7 sucked but this was intense.png (735KB, 1075x607px) Image search: [Google]
s7 sucked but this was intense.png
735KB, 1075x607px
Name a better scored scene from the series than this one.

>park captcha
>>
>>93960255
I couldn't look past the fact they somehow got passed the garage door and that fives didn't phase through and just beat on the glass with everyone else.
>>
>>93960304
I think they dug underneath it, implied by rigby's scene, or a scene got cut. It bothered me too though and you're not the first person to point it out. Hfg not phasing through was probably just a face value plot thing, cartoon logic. like how the circular dome covers a square mass of land and in some backgrounds covered the road in front of the park, or like how the park had tons of shit in it and then sometimes just a lake and a snack bar. Regular show had a loose take on logic in general.
>>
>>93959874
what?
>>
>>93960255
Mississippi Queen
https://youtu.be/oNHP5Z7RZcA
>>
>>93960392
No argument there, but I was more referring to series-made. Damn that's nice to watch again, though.
>>
>>93959849
Which is why foie gras is all fine and good in my books.
>>
baby ducks baby ducks it's dawwwwwright
>>
>>93960563
God have mercy upon my soul, i got that reference.
>>
>>93960255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDge3-JsJ0A
>>
>>93960590
How did I forget that? Synth is amazing
>>
>>93960387
The OP text is a reference to Geese Howard from King of Fighters being added to Tekken 7
>>
>>93960650
Ah, Thanks
>>
what were mordecai and rigby's last names?
>>
>>93960870
Rigby's was arontowitz or some shit and Mordecai's was deliberately not said, but i'd just say quintel
>>
>>93960886
Mordecai's would be cohen or stein since he has a Jewish name
>>
>>93960993
I can't see Mordecai being Jewish, I get the name but that just feels weird.

Speaking of, what the fuck is JG's religious standing? I can't find it anywhere, he's hardly documented on any site.
>>
>>93960590
That was so good.
>>
>>93959642
Rats of the sky
>>
>>93963752
Don't know why pigeons get this name when geese exist.
>>
>>93960993
Biblical name =/= Jew though. Mordecai's the kinda name you run into in Amish country.
>>
>>93959017
For some reason, I always laugh my ass off when Benson describes them as "territorial, war-like birds."
>>
>>93959642
Regular show has weird things I identify with.

There's a nearby lake I go to a lot. The only real time Geese are a problem for me are when they have young. I always push passed them. I took my nephew's one time too feed the ducks. One of them who was actually smaller than the fully grown ones at the park, and the Geese came up to him and started snapping at him to get the bread.

I picked up my nephew, and that was the only time I ever felt scared from Geese.
>>
>>93964940
The console wars

This one always gets me, I grew up admiring DVD/VHS collections. I tried to get a decent collection as I got older but online piracy and streaming really did kill it. I really don't buy a DVD anymore unless I like the movie way more than an ordinary movie. The special features, no load time, and the fact if my cable or Internet went out I could always pop one in.

I really hate Netflix, they have a poor selection of movies, especially Horror. You can recommend movies all day, but if it isn't on Netflix ppl don't bother.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.