[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1499917379222.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499917379222.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
Books or the game, lets discuss this >masterpiece

Picked up Wonder Woman a few weeks ago and she's a whole lot of fun. She's got Black Adam tier damage, except she's not broken because she has next to no combo potential and I've been bopping people online all day with her because not too many people know the matchup
>>
TFW too poor to have a ps4
Anyways what gear do you want in the game?
>>
>>93958551
WW has BA tier damage? What are you smoking? What strings???
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (135KB, 1000x1511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
135KB, 1000x1511px
>>93958551
What characters that didn't apperead on Injustice 1 and 2 should appear on 3?
>>
>>93958708
Jonah Hex
Plastic Man
The Question (Vic)
>>
>>93958732
And no more armor gimmick.
>>
>>93958708
Static
Ted Kord
Booster
Beast Boy
Deadman
>>
>>93958770
Speaking of this, what is the armor thing all about anyway? I haven't played the game or watched much gameplay, but I didn't see a shred of it in the gameplay or in the story mode video

Early trailers made it seem like the whole "every character has transforming armor" was a hug point of the game
>>
I love Subby's pre battle banter. He's aware of the multiple timelines and he acknowledges MK VS DC. Plus his mirror match dialogue is amazing.
>>
>>93958770
This. Though I wouldnt mind the Armor gimmick if they kept it cosmetic only. And actually went full out with the armor pieces instead of 3 of the same base costume with pieces here and there tacked on. Only Batman, Harley and a few others got a good variety of armor. Also make different supers unlocked by default its too much of a grind trying to get them.
>>
>>93958793
also
Detective Chimp
Krypto
Steel
>>
>>93958835
Its basically like an Rpg. You play the game get pieces and equip them like an MMO. It wasnt involved in story mode at all. Gear was just this games gimmick like variants was in MKX
>>
>>93958848
>>93958848
Hope it stays to only one MK character
I don't get how NRS is gonna support this game when they apparently start making a new one after it is released
>>
one bump before i sleep
>>
>>93958551
I'm mad they didn't do the Starfire trailer at Evo. Probably going to be at SDCC but I was hoping they'd show us Fighter Pack 2 and Based Manta then.
>>
>>93958695
The 22 string by itself does about 67 damage. With Hestia trait activated I can get about 510 damage midscreen off of two bars which isn't shit to WW because she can build stupid meter
>>
>>93959288
I bet Manta appears at SDCC for sure
>>
>>93958708
The Riddler
Two Face
Penguin
Ras Al Ghul
Bleez
Booster Gold
Super Boy
Terra
Wonder Twins
>>
>>93959336
Fingers crossed
>>
File: style.jpg (1MB, 1950x935px) Image search: [Google]
style.jpg
1MB, 1950x935px
>>93958551
I'm thinking about Injustice 2 because it looks good and I can dress up my favorite heroes but I'm old and slow for a fighting game.

How painful is the actual gameplay? Wondys face is kinda meh but I watched a few gameplay videos and she looks lovely beating others to death.
>>
>>93958793
seconding ted kord & booster
>>
>>93958708
Katana
Lady Shiva
Batgirl (Cass Cain)
Plastic Man

No more level up or armor gimmicks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.