[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HA CHA CHA!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Mortimer_Mickey's_Mouse_Works.png (127KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mortimer_Mickey's_Mouse_Works.png
127KB, 479x360px
HA CHA CHA!
>>
>>93957878

Did Mortimer just keep trying to steal Minnie away from Mickey because he wanted to make Mickey angry or did he genuinely love Minnie and wanted her?
>>
Mortimer was a fucking asshole. There was even that one episode where they sung about how much of a dick he was.
>>93957939
I'm pretty sure he got off to cucking Mickey.
>>
>>93957939
He's just a "bad guy" because his name is the name Walt originally wanted to give Mickey, but his wife told him that was a horrible name that no one would like. Mortimer's entire character is an inside joke.
>>
>>93957939

Well there was also that time he wanted to bone Mickey so I just figure the guy has problems.
>>
>>93957939
He wanted to get his dick wet, and piss off Mickey
>>
>>93957939
He was gay for Mickey but kepted it dangerously repressed
>>
>>93957939
>Did Mortimer just keep trying to steal Minnie away from Mickey because he wanted to make Mickey angry or did he genuinely love Minnie and wanted her?

If the comics are any guide, his main interest is bothering/trolling Mickey, but he does seem to have some genuine love for Minnie.
Unfortunately, his love for himself is much higher, leading him to objectify her, wimp out on her, and do other things that ruin his chances with her.

If you factor in the various episodes where circumstances force Mort and Mickey into an alliance, one gets the feeling that Mort is kind of lonely and desperate and uses bullying power as a kind of denial, not realizing he'd have more success if he weren't such a troll.
(Hmm, Mortimer IS 4chan.)
>>
File: 1499984529218.jpg (19KB, 317x301px) Image search: [Google]
1499984529218.jpg
19KB, 317x301px
>>93957939
>>93958344
>Mortimer Mouse is Minnie's uncle from whom she inherits an estate.
>>
>>93958262
Context where
>>
>>93958033
Why not Morty Mouse?
>>
>>93957878
acualy is Gooby
Morky pls
>>
>>93957878
He looks more like a rat than a mouse.
>>
>>93959737
>(((mortimer)))
>>
>>93959590
Different Mortimer.
>>
>>93957939
he's so irrelevant that Italians basically forgot he existed.
>>
>>93960419
Nah
>>
>>93960468
It is, man. Mortimer Mouse is the tall long-nosed jew one. Mortimer Mouse, on the other hand, is a fat one with big bushy sideburns. Keep your Mouse lore on track, anon.
>>
>>93960477
No, I like my lore with casual incest.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.