[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Day with Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ADWSS.jpg (174KB, 843x790px) Image search: [Google]
ADWSS.jpg
174KB, 843x790px
Was it ever found?
>>
>>93957724
It was confirmed to not exist and is 99% likely it was a money laundering scheme
>>
>>93957724
We already know everything to know, apparently he still wants to make it down the road.

It was probably a money laundering sceme like the other movies.
>>
>>93957724
>>93957772
It was confirmed to not be made. There was supposed to be a kickstarter but I don't think it ever happened.
>>
Think I read somewhere that basically it never actually existed and the amazon page was just to drum up interest.
>>
So what about the tweet from someone years ago that said they were watching it?
>>
>>93958020
People lie on the internet.
>>
Do you guys think that the kid in that poster is supposed to be Spongebob or is he someone who is spending the day with Spongebob?
>>
It doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1453243484078.png (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453243484078.png
61KB, 500x500px
Why didn't some Youtube animator try to make A Day with Spongebob Squarepants?
>>
>>93957724
Yes. I saw it the other day. Easily better then both Spongbob movies combined.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (61KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
61KB, 475x356px
>>93958046
>>
I always liked how the kid looks like he's being arrested
>>
I did a couple of vids about it, tl;dr the amazon page was supposedly put up to gauge interest.

>>93958020
I found out later on that his tweet was ACTUALLY referring to an official spongebob film that had recently been released. This was evidenced by an image he had taken of the credits around the timeframe.

Regarding the kickstarter, the creator hasn't responded to me (via text) since. It really sucks, but I dont think anyone would have actually wanted to fund it. I'm suspicious he had made up the story to get us off his back but I've no proof.
>>
>>93960356
>>93958020
Found the tweet again. Here's proof for anyone skeptical.
https://twitter.com/TheDanielSean/status/153647392015663104
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.