[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ trivia thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image_b349f970.jpg (435KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image_b349f970.jpg
435KB, 1200x630px
>Disneys Frozen wasnt originally an adaption of The Ice Queen, it started out as a documentary about what happened to Walt Disney after he died, it went through many rewrites.
>>
i dobn't believe you
>>
>>93957067
That's rather incorrect.

Disney first attempted to animate the Snow Queen fairytale back when Walt Disney was alive. It was supposed to be a segment in a film biographing the life of Hans Christian Andersen as part of a compilation feature. That didn't pan out as we didn't get an adaptation of The Little Mermaid until the late '80s.

After some time following the Disney Renaissance era, another attempt was made, but the core story was changed dramatically to a romance between a frigid bitch & some man. That didn't pan out either.

Disney tried to make it into a romance with a commoner girl & the Snow Queen acting as her mentor. That flopped.

The next-to-last iteration had the Snow Queen feuding with a sister. Then they brought in Idina Menzel, made the Snow Queen beautiful/sexy, & the Lopezes wrote "Let it Go", & everything else followed suit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.