[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I liked it.
>>
File: 1219195161492.jpg (20KB, 625x480px) Image search: [Google]
1219195161492.jpg
20KB, 625x480px
Good for you.
>>
>>93956417
There was so much worse MK stuff on tv so your choice isn't that bad
>>
>>93956912
like that show about Kung Lao's grand father no ones talks about?
>>
Would you say it's better or worse than the Street Fighter cartoon? And where does the Darkstalkers cartoon stand?
>>
>>93957153
Defenders of the Realm was a tad better than the Street Fighter cartoon, mostly cause I really liked Raiden in it. Darkstalkers cartoon was pure garbage though. Watch the OVA instead.
>>
>>93956912
Its not even the worst animated Mortal Kombat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjdmOeLJP1I
>>
>>93957200
Goddamn, I remember watching this on youtube a couple years back. The 2-D animation was pretty bad but the 3-D animation is even worse. Hell, I remember seeing the VHS tape when it first came out and even then the CGI looked pretty shitty.
>>
>>93957200
This was entertaining for some reason. I think it was Johnny.
>>
>>93956417
KOMBAT TIME!
>>
>>93956417
Defenders of the Realm was basically a sitcom about a bunch of dysfunctional assholes with some random fights added.
>>
>>93956417
KOMBAT TIME!
>>
what happened to campy cartoons like this? I mean, for many decades cartoons were this campy all the time and suddenly they doesn't? it has to be with kids not liking toys anymore?
>>
>>93957153
MK is the best one, Street Fighter is fun to watch and Darkstalkers is just fucking trash.
>>
>>93956417
Man this takes me back to grade school where whenever we hear the mortal kombat theme we would drop everything and just beat the shit out of each other
>>
It had Clancy Brown being all kinds of sassy. That's worth something I guess.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.