[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't this shot in the movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why wasn't this shot in the movie?
>>
>>93953921
Made for the sizzle reel
>>
>>93953921
It was, I believe they just changed the background to his warehouse place. There's an article about it somewhere that I remember reading near the movie's release.
>>
>>93953921
Wasn't formulaic enough.
>>
>>93953921
It was, but your girlfriend started eating all your popcorn so you swatted her hand and then she said, "What???"So you turned to her and said "Cut it out, you have your own bucket." This whole exchange only took 4 seconds, but in those four seconds, you missed this shot.
>>
>>93954229
Who the fuck eats theater popcorn...?

That shit is disgusting.
>>
>>93954273
>Not getting a bucket with extra butter and crablegs on the side

That's criminal, anon.
>>
File: betty stare.png (188KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
betty stare.png
188KB, 400x400px
>>93954229
>girlfriend
>>
>>93953921
No idea, I'm pretty sure that's shot in a hotel in downtown Altanta near my work, though
>>
>>93954037
This just like the shot of spider & stark going through the neighborhood was just made for sizzle reel tv spots trailer
>>
>>93954394
>crablegs
what fucking theater has crab legs
>>
File: 1246512470035.jpg (4KB, 90x128px) Image search: [Google]
1246512470035.jpg
4KB, 90x128px
>>93955479

it's time for you to leave
>>
>>93955423
That part of the ad always stuck out like a sore thumb. The CG was so bad.

Great movie, though. Vulture was cool and I'd like to fuck MJ.
>>
>>93955479
>his local kinoplex doesn't even serve crab legs
Europoor detected.
>>
>>93953921
I like how the fans look like eyes
>>
>>93955641
>MJ
>not Liz's mom
>>
>>93955722
I like how he picks stuff up with giant industrial-looking talons. Fuck that was such a cool design; the jacket, the helmet, the wing-tips that moved. That costume gives me faith that any other villains will also be cool as fuck.
>>
>>93955423
>>93955700
Please don't start
>>
>>93955966
I like how they incorporated his name into his actions as an antagonist. He's the VULTURE, so what does he do? Raids the corpses of dead creatures to survive. That's fuckin neat.
>>
>>93956180
Yes! It was just well done all around.

I kind of want to go see it again, mainly for Vulture.
>>
>>93956225
The movie should've just been about the Vulture with Spidey as the heroic antagonist. The movie even seems more interested in the Vulture. They give him the opening prologue, the most complete character arc, and even the "I wasn't aiming for you" quips usually reserved for the hero.
>>
>>93954578
It is. It's the Marriot.
>>
>>93956310
>the most complete character arc

let's not get too ahead of ourselves
>>
>>93954273
Hey buddy, I spend my weekends in the popcorn mines so you and brats like you could eat that popcorn, show some respect.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.