[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sony's Black Cat/Silver Sable Movie Will Feature FIVE Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 20

File: 152537.jpg.png (416KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
152537.jpg.png
416KB, 640x359px
>Silver and Black is being set up to be "an an old school action film in the vein of The Dirty Dozen", and will see the big screen debut of quite a few Spider-Man baddies. In addition to Scorpion, we can expect: Mendel Stromm/Gaunt, Anton Rodriguez/Tarantula, Dimitri Smerdyakov/Chameleon, and Lonnie Lincoln/Tombstone.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/silver-and-black-will-reportedly-feature-several-surprising-spider-man-villains-including-tombstone-a152537
>>
>>93950286
>In addition to Scorpion
Well fuck. So much for having him as a Spidey villain ever.
>>
The balls of these fuckers.
>>
>>93950286
Why is Sony's spideyverse such a clusterfuck?
>>
>>93950286
It's a good thing we've been practicing those "fake MCU" memes on the TV shows, because this legitimately is fake MCU. Marvel Studios had an agreement for Spider-Man in the MCU, which included Avengers and solo movies. But they technically can't stop Sony from making other movies with some of the same characters, and pretending like it's part of the same universe, even if Marvel Studios has nothing to do with it.
>>
>Scorpion
And now Im fucking mad. What was the point of that after credits thing then? Besides, no one wants the Sonyverse comprised of butchered Spider Man material, they tried this already
>>
>>93950286
Most of those I don't care for, they're really small time and would never have been made into an MCU spidey villain on their own. But Chameleon? Dammit, I wanted my Spider-Man/Black Widow team-up movie.
>>
>>93950781
>>93950363
Is there a reason he could not appear in a joinedmovie in addition to this? In fact, he would be the one link Sony has to Spider-Man, if they don't intend to show him.
Why can't Spider-Man show up in this as well, again? Even as a cameo?
>>
>>93950286
Why must you remind me that Black Cat and other comicbook women used to have breasts OP?
>>
I just want to see sexy girls doing sexy things
>>
>>93950286
pascal's doing this all wrong. young moviegoers completely understand the concept of alternate universes.

if she made mid-level budget 50-80 million each...

spider-gwen.
spider-man 2099.
steampunk spider-girl.
punk rock spider-man.
etc. as separate movies that came out each year to build a spider-verse,
then she could do a big spider-verse team up movie, loosely built on slott's shitshow.

she could literally save sony films by herself if she did this.

no one cares about silver sable/black cat. this will make 100 million at the us box office max, and thats if it falls with the 90s range on rotten tomatoes.
>>
I dont really see the point of making a Black Cat movie. Casuals are going to bitch shes a Catwoman knockoff, and this Felicia wont have any romance with Peter so thats also out
>>
Yeah, this movie's not gonna happen.
>>
>>93950286
http://www.strawpoll.me/13462527

THE QUESTION
>>
>>93950936
The rights thing says neither Sony nor Marvel Studios can use "deviant versions" of Spider-Man. No 2099, no Noir, no Spider-Ham, ect.
>>
>>93950936
This would be great because they could all be one and done.

They would have an origin story, you'd get to explore the weird alternate universe, and you would have an alternate universe version of one of Spidey's main villains in each movie.

Don't forget about Spider-Man Noir!
>>
>>93950286

>Not using Spider-Man villains with any history with Silver Sable
>No Foreigner
>No Jack O'Lantern
>No Sinister Syndicate

>Not using any Spider-Man villains with any history with Black Cat
>No Foreigner
>No Puma
>Can't use Kingpin
>Can't use Doctor Octopus
>Can't use Venom

>Not even using Spider-Man characters who were connected to Black Cat in the 1990s cartoon.
>No Morbius.
>No Hobgoblin.

Are they deliberately avoiding any plot ideas they could adapt from old comics and cartoon?
>>
>>93951058
where's the sauce on that? i read through the sony e-mails, and know some details of the their current partnership but i've never heard that. is that why sony is making a miles morales spider-man cartoon?
>>
>>93951163
They aren't making this movie because they want a Sliver Sable and Black Cat movie
So why would they use anything connected to them?
>>
>>93950781
The point was that Marvel wanted to set up Scorpion for the next movie. Sony agreed... they just decided that "next movie" should be one of the Spider-man Supporting Character Cinematic Universe movies rather than Spider-man: Homecoming 2.
>>
File: it's hopeless.jpg (77KB, 419x720px) Image search: [Google]
it's hopeless.jpg
77KB, 419x720px
>>93950286
>>
>>93951261
But these arent connected though, at least I think? Fuck, they've flipped flopped on the entire thing several times now
>>
>>93951307
They aren't, but there really isn't anything stopping Sony from making it seem like they are for the sake of easy advertising. Like how they kept "implying" that Venom was in the MCU despite Feige having to say multiple times "no, Venom has nothing to do with the MCU."
>>
>>93951307
>they've flipped flopped on the entire thing several times now
Not really. The official Marvel stance is that they're not MCU. The official Sony stance is that you should totally see these movies and if them being MCU means that you'll see it, then they'll pretend they are to the best of their abilities.
>>
>>93950939

I hate this. I hate this entire fucking miserable timeline.

I miss old Felicia before Slott assassinated her character.
I miss Spider-Man being his own hero.
I miss Mary Jane P A R K E R.
I miss The Fantastic 4.
I miss the X-Men being fun AND NOT SHIT.
I miss Carol Danvers being an alcoholic piece of shit that was relatable in her awfulness instead of being alienating in her awfulness.
I hate Bendis, I hate Slott, I hate Perlmutter and Loeb.
Fuck this diversity push and fuck cinematic univeses and movie rights battles ruining my goddamn comic books.

Everything in my once favorite fictional universe feels awful now and I would kill for a simple about Logan being a man whore or The Hulk getting mad and smashing shit.

I don't just want to get off this ride. I want the damn ride to get fixed so I can get back in line.
>>
>>93951261
>>93951307

they are connected. it's just like marvel netflix and the mcu. you can have references but it can't be explicit.

fiege is kinda forced to say" everything is connected" by his superiors at disney between marvel netflix and the mcu, when in reality no netflix characters will ever appear in the mcu.
because it's sony and not marvel he can explicitly state that the 2 universes aren't connected because venom or silver sable will never be in a mcu movie, but they really are part of the same universe. i'm sure the guy who played scorpion in homecoming will be the exact same guy in sliver and black.
>>
>>93950286
Remember folks, if Venom flops, these plans fall through. Speak with your wallets.
>>
>>93950286
Amy Pascal is such a joke
>>
>>93951531

Venom WILL flop.
How the fuck do you have venom without Spider-Man and have it make sense. Unlike most Spidey villains, Venom's entire existence relies on Spider-Man existing. Most normies even know this.
>>
>>93951396
>I miss old Felicia before Slott assassinated her character.
Slott lives vicariously through Pete. Understandable the fat dump would want to keep setting him with Puss like Mockingbird.

>I miss The Fantastic 4.
Its better they aren't in the continuity right now. The talent they have right now would destroy them.

>I miss the X-Men being fun AND NOT SHIT.
You don't like the Teen Jean being a whore and literally going through a new love interest every 3 issues? (Inc Jean/Jimmy/Clops triangle). Not to mention the awkward old man Logan dialogue.

Some if will never be the same even if they go back to the basics. Things are so bad now that a full on reboot is needed. I feel bad for the talent that comes after this crop. They have to work around so much shit that has already destroyed the characters personalities.
>>
apparently Katheryn Winnick is teasing some sort of big announcement at SDCC. Wonder if it may be for Black Cat/Silver Sable.
>>
>>93951636

At this point I would welcome a full reboot. Things are so fucked at this point it's beyond repair.
>>
>>93951344
>>93951378
>>93951511
Oh yeah, really fucking clear on the subject
>>
>>93950286
This is basically like spiderman 3 and amazing spider 2. A clusterfuck of charcters.
>>
>>93951617
HARDYFAGS + CARNAGE + EDGY R RATING will get it to at least 90+ opening weekend. if it gets 80%+ on RT is gonna opening to 150+.

It's gonna do the exact same business as Deadpool (if it is a good movie) because boys growing up since the late 80s want to see a proper BADASS Venom.

Before the Deadpool movie came out, there were just as many Venom t-shirts at wal-mart and hot topic as Deadpool. Venom and Carnage are edgy fedora personified. Even more so than the old DCEU.
>>
>>93951511
Not really. The Marvel Television stuff is still made by Marvel, just not Marvel Studios. It's MCU, but no one involved in making the movies cares about them enough to change their own plans to accommodate them so the impetus is on the TV side to make sure their stuff doesn't conflict.

The Sonyverse stuff is explicitly not MCU.
>>
>>93951765
>At this point I would welcome a full reboot
That would just make everything a thousand times worse.
>>
Plot Details

>Silver Sable is hired by the United States government to locate Black Cat, who has stolen Information on a supersoldier serum developed by the Gaunt on behalf of Norman Osborn. Upon learning that the Gaunt also murdered her father, Silver Sable joins forces with Black Cat to fight him and his enforcers, the Scorpion and the Tarantula. The Chamaleon is Silver Sable's old contact who has an agenda of his own, while Kraven is a mercenary hired by Tombstone, an unexpected third party, to steal the serum. Jessica Drew / Spider-Woman, Amos Fortune and Charles Standish are also featured.

>The movie is expected to set up an all-female team-up movie also featuring Charlotte Witter / Stunner, Cassie St. Commons / Dusk and Sarah Ehret / Jackpot.

>Michael Mando reportedly playing the Scorpion to establish a "soft continuity" with SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING and the MCU. The movie will be rated PG-13.
>>
>>93951846
But at least Deadpool could acknowledge mutants and the X-men.
>>
File: 1499230935223.jpg (2MB, 3162x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1499230935223.jpg
2MB, 3162x3600px
>>93951765
Tom Brevoort and Axel Alonso will never reboot Marvel until every book sells below 20k or they get fired from their positions. They're already doubling down on their mistakes with Legacy.

Which is basically making room for a proper "soft boot" for Generations. It really is sad when the current roster of characters have to go back in time using a Cosmic Cube to meet their Legacy counterparts.
>>
>>93950286
Who would be a good Black Cat?
In that what actress has the biggest titties and would be willing to do it?
>>
>>93951989
Katheryn Winnick (Vikings)
>>
>>93951617
The plot already leaked.

>Eddie Brock is investigating OsCorp.
>His wife Ann has cancer
>Brock learns about OsCorp's symbiote suit that cures cancer
>Tries to steal it, gets infected, becomes Venom
>OsCorp had been experimenting on Cletus Kassady
>He gets infected as well, becomes Carnage
>R-rated Venom Vs. Carnage.
>>
>>93952055
>Still using Oscorp

They've learned nothing.
>>
>>93952033
That's obviously the best way to convince people this is the MCU
A Black Cat twice Spiderman's age
>>
>>93952111

Ultimate Marvel.
Spectacular Spider-Man.

Honestly the real problem here is trying to constantly revert Peter Parker to being a teenager while every other hero around him gets to be an adult.
>>
>>93952111
I'm picturing the ultimate storyline where Black Cat was flirting with a teenage Spiderman.
>>
>>93952111
with Homecoming director wanting Black Widow in Spider-Man Homecoming 2, its time for some /ss/ in the MCU. Everyone wants on Spidey's dick
>>
>>93952247

And then, upon realizing that she's been sucking face with and almost slept with a 15 year old, vomits on his shirt and leaves him standing there with his self-esteem crushed harder than a watermelon between Shulkie's thighs.
>>
>>93952325
He'll always have that rooftop dinner.
>>
>>93951846
I'm hoping we get a Trank scale breakdown and see Venom flop harder than Fan4stic
>>
>>93952247
>>93952214
Didn't know that
But apparently she puked after finding out how young he is
That's not gonna work
Age limit should be at most 28
>>
>>93950286
How's that gonna work? Normies won't be able to tell them apart
>>
File: 0X9xBlm.jpg (178KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
0X9xBlm.jpg
178KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>93952365
Oh I didn't mean it like that. Just remember how funny their interactions were.
>>
File: PFXc6oN.jpg (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
PFXc6oN.jpg
160KB, 750x1334px
>>93952434
>>
>>93952415
I'm assuming serious Sable and slutty Cat
>>
File: g1njUFy.jpg (141KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
g1njUFy.jpg
141KB, 750x1334px
>>93952466
>>
>>93952415
they will make one black
>>
>>93952434
Funny how she is the opposite of 616 Felicia who would rather have Peter keep the mask on at first.
>>
>>93950286
Good to know they've learned absolutely nothing.
>>
>>93952490
She took that poorly
>>
>>93952527
Exactly what I was thinking
Also the biggest reason that this is a stupid idea
The whole thing about black cat is she's trying to convince Spiderman to give up being Peter Parker
>>
>>93952570

Unironically took it better than 616 Felicia did.
At least Ultimate Felicia had a valid reason for freaking out. 616 Felicia threw a tantrum and acted like Spider-Man being a normal guy under the masl was the single worst thing on the planet.
>>
>>93952570
A lot of people actually think he's just short and a full grown adult. Hence why they make the comment of expected him to be taller or bigger since he took down some of the biggest challenges that even the Ultimates have trouble with.
>>
>>93952434
>>93952466
>>93952490
What an impractical costume
Give it to me Sony
>>
>>93952570
It's not like it was the worst sex related thing that universe had in it
>>
>>93951240
Link to the sony e-mails about spidey?
>>
>>93950286

>Sony is still trying to get that stupid Sinister Six movie off the ground

What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
>>93952713
You referring to the twins or that time Blob ate out Wasp?
>>
>>93950708

They can't put Marvel Studios in the title though
>>
>>93950286
This will be the Suicide Squad of Sony.
>>
>>93952820
Yeah the twins
>>
>>93951765
I wouldn't mind a reboot, but with the current staff, I can't help feeling that it would somehow make things worse.
>>
>>93952820

Blob eating Janet is still, to this day, one of the most uncomfortable fucking things Marvel has put out.
The Evil That Men Do was a close second.
>>
just give me a MayDay Spider-Girl movie, I just want to see an actress in the mask and suit
>>
>>93952883
>>93953081
Im surprised no one gave me shit for that Blob joke
>>
>>93950286
>The Tarantula
>actually getting into a live action movie
>We will see him before we see guys like Hobgoblin, Carnage or even the Beetle

Crazy, man. Crazy.
>>
>>93953081
Well shes not dead. She is going to be in the Ultimate universe reboot. Everything in the Ultimate Universe is reverting to pre Ultimatum. Except no Mutants or Gods. So no Thor or Magneto.
>>
>>93950286
Goddamn it. Chameleon's my favorite Spidey villain and it's a shame he's going to be part of an ensemble in a nothing spinoff. Chameleon should always be an intensely personal enemy for Peter whose questioning of his sense of self gives him a desire to break Peter's very identity and whose threat is always far more psychological instead of grand schemes and fights.
>>
>>93953250
>Everything in the Ultimate Universe is reverting to pre Ultimatum

...Does this mean we get Ultimate Peter back, while Miles stays in 616 being terrible?

Also if Bendis is involved I doubt we'll get no mutants. Not while his teenage self insert exists so he can pair him with a teenage Kitty Pryde.
>>
>>93953314
>Does this mean we get Ultimate Peter back
It is looking that way. And Bendis is not on the project. Ultimates is leading up to The Maker Reed rebooting the the Universe through multiple Makers across every Multiverse 616 made with Particle Man and Franklin.

The no Mutants thing is a broad term since Wasp is technically a Mutant and they will probably want to bring back some Ultimate X-men story lines. As of now we just now Al Ewing is heading the project. We a little about it since Al said the Ultimate Thor hammer is currently in 616.

The current Ultimates is actually pretty great.
>>
File: SshKcUb_d.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SshKcUb_d.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
>>93951989
Emily Barry?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 293x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 293x313px
>>93950286
GAUHHHHHHHH

I CAN ONLY BECOME SO ERECT THIS IS MY FETISH
>>
>>93952307
mmm yes, Spider-ManxWidow

>>>/aco/1561846
>>
File: 1497482246479.png (202KB, 179x571px) Image search: [Google]
1497482246479.png
202KB, 179x571px
>>93953900
>>
>>93950286
Women named Amy were a mistake
>>
>>93950286
So Feige is going to totally ignore this and use Scorpion in the next Spidey outing, obviously.
>>
>>93951163
>Can't use Kingpin

Wasn't kingpin a Spidey villain originally?
>>
>>93954022
What villains are there left to use for the rest of the trilogy?
>>
>>93954042

Yes, but over the years he's become more of a focus for Daredevil and Punisher since Spidey had people like Norman/Otto/Eddie to keep him occupied.

Kingpin is in this weird spot where he's basically Doctor Doom for street level heroes.
>>
>>93954161
They'll probably do Goblin last or when they need H.A.M.M.E.R. to take over for S.H.I.E.L.D. for the Dark Reign adaption.
>>
>>93954168
Black Panther first appeareance was it the F4 comics but his movie rights belong to Marvel.
>>
>>93953588
>showing her titties in low cut tops
what a fucking whore.
>>
>>93950286
Will the two have silver hair?
>>
>>93953900
kek that Daredevil one
>>
File: ultimatum2page20.jpg (498KB, 1024x1606px) Image search: [Google]
ultimatum2page20.jpg
498KB, 1024x1606px
>>93953221
It's been done.
>>
>>Scorpion
THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF PUTTING HIM IN THE SPIDER-MAN POST CREDITS SCENE?! That scene was pretty much telling us "Oh, Scorpion will be the next film's villain!"

Like, what the fuck?!
>>
>>93950936
>no one cares about silver sable/black cat.
eeeeeeh.

Still, I don't see why they couldn't have altered the Marvel deal. Like, have Spider-Man 2 deal with the black suit to have a Venom film the next year within the MCU. Then Spider-Man, then this Black Cat and Silver Sable film in the MCU. You could easily make it flesh out both the MCU and these spinoff films.

I want Venom and Black Cat on the Avengers.
>>
>>93951396
>I miss old Felicia before Slott assassinated her character.
It was actually Nick Lowe who said that Spider-Man shouldn't be friends with criminals.
>>
>>93951617
Not only that, but they have a year and two months to get this film going. At minimum, a film should be planed for 2 years.
>>
>>93951797
It's also eating up a lot of Spider-Man villains. Like, what is the plan for Spider-Man films when all the villains are used up?

...a Spider-Man film where he fights the Spot would be dope though.
>>
>>93951846
Eeeeeeeh. Venom is popular, but Deadpool is more so cause "I can be an asshole and do whatever I want except call people Niggers, faggots or retards"
>>
>>93955325
To be fair, no one gives a shit about Tarantula or Mendel Stromm. Tarantula is the worst thing Conway ever created.
>>
>>93951913
This. You'll get all the currently popular characters the same, but fan favorites will be "ALTERED". Like, I'm sure Taskmaster would be turned into his Ultimate version, or most of the X-Men would be villains.
>>
>>93951989
Haley Bennett
>>
>>93952619
It's metaphorical. It's about lack of responsibility.
>>
Avi Arad, Amy Pascal, and Tom Rothman are the cancer that killed Marvel
>>
File: 1453654881862.jpg (53KB, 556x606px) Image search: [Google]
1453654881862.jpg
53KB, 556x606px
So, let me guess what that means. There goes the chance for movie synergy going the way I want it for once and making Scorpion a credible threat again.
Fuck, I hate Amy Pascal so much.
>>
>>93955369
Still, the Spider-Man franchise is running out of room in an astonishing degree. They don't want to redo any villains they've done before, but Venom's film is using up Carnage, and Black/Silver is using up more. And they already promise Miles on the horizon. So you'll have three separate Spider-Man franchises eating away at the leftovers of Spider-Man's roster. This is like attaching the gasoline to two separate engines. There isn't enough Spider-Man content to sustain so many outlets.

And what's worse is how much Spider-Man dominates all MCU talk now. The one thing people got hyped about for Infinity Wars is Spider-Man's arm hair standing on end which means Spider-Sense? Even though he had it in Civil War?
>>
>>93955585
More so since it was downplayed in homecoming. As for the villain situation, if scorpion isn't the villain for the sequel and they don't want to retread, who is it then?

>Kraven
>Mysterio
>Scorpion*
>Venom
>Carnage
>Chameleon
>Green Goblin
>Doc Ock
>Lizard
>Tombstone
>Electro
>Black Cat
>Silver Sable
>Rhino
>Sandman

Most I can think of is Morbius, Hyrdo-man, Spider Slayers, Spot, Hob-Goblin, and Mister Negative.
>>
>>93955939
Oh and I guess beetle?
>>
>>93955939
Screwball?
Morlun?

It starts to feel really strange when you get this far down.
>>
>>93955973
Ah I forgot Man-Wolf, Vermin, and Iguana. The latter would just be lizard again. Thing is they all lack that recognition though except for Mr. Negative who is being hyped up for the PS4 game.
>>
>>93955496
All kike rats.
>>
>>93950286
They could use the Plunderer.
Underrated spidey villain.
>>
>>93955960
Beetle would be the poors man Iron Man.
>>
>>93956088
Ah and Prowler.

>>93956145
Yep like Iguana to Lizard. And possibly Hob-Goblin to Green Goblin.
>>
>>93950286
>Lonnie Lincoln/Tombstone
Best Beetle waiting in the wings?
>>
>>93956282
Isn't she appearing in Ant-Man and Wasp?
>>
>>93951915
>Jessica Drew / Spider-Woman, Amos Fortune and Charles Standish are also featured.
You should learn who can appear in these things before you lie about the plot.
>>
>>93950286
Silver Sable and Black Cat are just masturbation material.
>>
Are they intentionally trying to evoke the memory of Catwoman? This is not how you make your shit float in critical waters.
>>
File: 1499245202263.jpg (2MB, 3340x4448px) Image search: [Google]
1499245202263.jpg
2MB, 3340x4448px
>>93951954
Here's an updated one
>>
>>93956347
God I hope so. That would be great.
did they talk about it at D23 at all? I know they had wasp up on some banners but I havent heard any news.
>>
File: 0015ce14c386aa91c5bb6857e6078928.jpg (145KB, 718x1050px) Image search: [Google]
0015ce14c386aa91c5bb6857e6078928.jpg
145KB, 718x1050px
>>93956427
And?
>>
>>93956617
They only showed the Infinity Wars trailer. BUT, SDCC this Saturday has a 90 minute panel. So it'll most likely be Thor Ragnarok Trailer, Black Panther clips, Ant-Man and Wasp cast announced, Captain Marvel suit revealed, and Infinity Wars being the entire tail end of the panel. There's already rumors that a 60 - 90 second teaser will be released publicly.
>>
>>93951989
i still think Laura Prepon could've been a great Black Cat.

not anymore, though.

with the way things are right now, i'd probably say fuck trying to get the breast size right and just cast somebody who'd sell. Saoirse Ronan, maybe. bet Sony's kicking themselves they can't use J-Law.
>>
>>93952842
They'll put the Marvel logo in the title though, the same one the X-Men films use, and some people will be fooled.
>>
>>93955939
They could use him to introduce other, lesser-known villains, not necessarily ones that come from his rogues' gallery.

Or Jackal.
>>
File: Elektra-and-Catwoman.jpg (609KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Elektra-and-Catwoman.jpg
609KB, 3000x1500px
>>93956487
>Silver Sable instead of Elektra
>Black Cat instead of Catwoman

Oh shit! Sony is trying to redeem two of the worst comic book movies ever in just one go!
>>
>>93957128
>They're somehow worse
>>
>>93950936
This. They have access to tons of alternate Spider-Persons.

They are even making an animated Miles Morales movie.

Why just do more stuff like that?
>>
>>93957401

If the people running Sony's movie division were competent we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Bigwigs in general are usually really out of touch with normal people anyways.
>>
>>93950286
>wasting Scorpion, Chameleon, and Tombstone on this shit

Fuck you Sony.
>>
>>93950891
I don't think they will. Marvel wants to appeal to families and hiring very suggestive actors won't be appropiate
>>
>>93950939
they're not wrong
>>
>>93950499
because Holland spider is just a coat of paint over their Garfield spider plans. literally nothing has changed with their plans moving forward other than them being delayed with the hope that they'd get Marvel big bucks but didn't
>>
>>93958018
Wasn't the ASM movies a financial success?
>>
>>93957950

It will be hot actresses and white if they want sell this movie.
>>
>>93958039
Kinda but the problem with ASM2 is that more than half of the 709 million box office total came from overseas. Domestic box office was lower than the film's budget.
>>
>>93950286
When is Sony going to LET IT FUCKING GO
>>
>>93951698
fuck off, nowhere near enough tits.

Felicia is Daddario level at least.
>>
>>93951058
Where? The only thing I've read said they couldn't use Spider-Ham. I've never heard of any restrictions on the others.

http://www.ministryoftruth.me.uk/2015/06/25/decoding-sonys-leaked-spider-man-memo-pt-1/

Unless you read this too and assumed wrong about 2099? Because the 2099 character mentioned in here is Spider-Boy 2099, the Amalgam of Spider-Man and Superboy. He obviously can't be used because he'd be partly owned by DC.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.