[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you write a serious Bolin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Firebenderfuckingshits.png (315KB, 603x775px) Image search: [Google]
Firebenderfuckingshits.png
315KB, 603x775px
How would you write a serious Bolin?
>>
>>93947568
Sometimes he got pissed on the show and actualy did the shit that he had to do.

>That episode where he basiacly alone won a probender game
>Him rescuing the president

Just tone down the "goofy patethic" moments a little, focus a little more on the original failed casanova that they originaly were going to, and its perfect.
>>
>>93947568
Make him silent and jealous for korra. Every time korra and him in the scene, all of his goofy attitude is gone.
>>
>>93947623
Sounds pretty good. I wonder how they're going to handle him as a cop.
>>93947704
Eh, seems a little pretty. Might work if Opal leaves him and he's jealous of Korra and Asami's relationship.
>>
>>93947623
Partially this.

Bolin should be pissed at Korra, he can forgive Mako faster because... well, it's his brother, but Korra? Harder to let it go, a hoe playing with your heart is something that teaches you not to trust so openly. I would dare say that the relationship should be slightly tense between those two (at least more than it did in Season 1 and a shitload more than what Korra had with Mako in season 2) first with Bolin trying to pretend she doesn't exist and downright ignoring her when she talks to him (yes, even with an apologize, people can be petty like that) then with him downright questioning her and how very little care she has for her duty to be an avatar (while making dumb jokes at her expense). The relationship would take a few seasons to heal if it ever does, and if it does, then it should more similar to his relationship with Varrik during season 4.

Make him slightly jaded at first (but not enough to make him look like an entirely different character or an edgy angsty fanfic version of him. Keep his sense of humor, just make it a little bit darker), then make him more light when he actually find reasons not to be angry anymore (be it because of Opal or because some philosophy he found). Also, take more time with his romance with Opal (or any non thot girl in the series).

His action scenes should be more similar to him saving the president.
>>
Give him (more)brain damage, just like my fanfics.

Did that guy writing that President Bolin stuff ever come back.
>>
>>93951579
What fix?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.