[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did spider-man change from a comic about a boy who get's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

When did spider-man change from a comic about a boy who get's bitten by a radioactive spider into a huge spider-verse mess with clones and a totem hunter noble family?
>>
File: mr glass.jpg (36KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
mr glass.jpg
36KB, 500x365px
>>
>>93947108
When Slott started to hold the character hostage.
>>
IT started with the retcon of peter's story line with the white guy that made it more magic than science, the stories that got out of this aren't that bad, some of the alternate characters are good, i like spiderman that actually kills and spider-gwen. It's really only bad when the writers are bad
>>
>>93947108
Same kind of shit happened to Batman.
Bat-family and Spider-family are cancer.
>>
>>93947145
This. Shit just happens.
>>
>>93947108
That's what happens when a franchise gets popular.

Too many spider people, too many human lanterns, too many bat people, too many kryptonians, too many speedsters, etc
>>
Because stories escalate. If you have the same villains coming back with the same plans each time, it would get dull.
>>
Name a Spider-Man story of the last 17 years. Did that story go big? That's why. Because the smaller stuff got so mundane after 600+ issues.
>>
File: 1423796378868.jpg (110KB, 676x858px) Image search: [Google]
1423796378868.jpg
110KB, 676x858px
>>93947108
>no Miles in site
As it should be
>>
File: image.jpg (661KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
661KB, 988x1500px
>>93947167
JMS brought the spider totem stuff years before Slott did and slotts OC spiders outside of Spider Gwen are all but forgotten,personally I blame the clone saga for introducing te fact that spiderman would support any character with spider powers leading to the dilution of Peter Parker with clones,time travel alts,alt dimensions,successors,predecessors and mind replacements
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.