[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This any good? Steam says no, but what say you, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bg-registration-omega.jpg (903KB, 1920x1142px) Image search: [Google]
bg-registration-omega.jpg
903KB, 1920x1142px
This any good?

Steam says no, but what say you, /co/?
>>
Who knows? They kept changing the game for the console release.

Marvel made them remove the F4 and Silver Surfer from being obtained too.
>>
>>93945342
Good for 1 run. But its a grindfest shitter. No end game content. Removed the F4 because movies.

If you're really curious my advice is play with your personal favorite character regardless of quality. Because after 1-2 runs you'll forget it.
>>
It sucks my dick
>>
>>93945342
its ok if you want a diablo lite. Play Cyclops if you have autism and want to min max
>>
>>93945342
I say thee nay.
>>
>>93945342
It used to be good, now it's shit. You used to pick powers to level up, letting your Dr Strange, Cyclops, Dr Doom be different from others. Now, every ability levels up the same, with a handful of "talent" groups where you pick one from each.

There used to be a thematic power system based on various hero origins. Technology, human enhancement, mutation, magic, cosmic, you picked ablities you liked from over a dozen trees to ad as passives to your character. Now there's a movie tie in "infinity" system where you choose the stone with the passive you want, an there's only the 6. No more ranking up Pym Particles to make your character model bigger.
>>
>>93945342
It's okay. It used to be better but has been suffering from "streamlining" to match it up with the console port. It's basically Diablo 3. There is little endgame content other than grinding for gear, despite years of promises for various contents. I play it every now and then and it's fun but it's not deep and loses it's luster quick.

I'm into it because it's the only Marvel vidya that isn't fighting games for the recent future.
>>
>>93947223

This caused me to stop playing, I had my juggs so large compared to everyone else it was great.
>>
>>93945342

It's basically a Diablo clone, made by some of the dudes who made D2. They stopped making any sort of story content for it a long time ago. I mean they literally only ever added one storyline patch ever, and that was the relatively short Asgard/Loki chapter. Everything since has been world bosses, PVP areas or raid zones (which have zero story content and are repetitive as FUCK). There's no such thing as dungeons/instances, everything is an outdoors zone except the raids and pvp zones.

Recently they started severely reducing the number of options in the game to make it slimmer (for the console release) which means it's getting less depth. They're working to remove the Unique item system totally as well to replace it with generic "Omega" gear which will not be hero specific. So basically it's becoming less and less nuanced and all the new characters they add are movieshit these days, to the point where they removed the FF and Silver Surfer.
>>
>>93948251
fucking console cucks dumbing shit down for everyone
>>
>>93945342
it's an arpg that's not in a crappy fantasy setting, so it has that going for it. steam reviews are mad that they killed most of the old system for the sake of streamlining the game (for consoles). play it if it has a marvel hero you've always wanted to play in a videogame. don't pick cyclops as your first hero (unless you really like him), his xp bonuses aren't worth it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.