[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even worth watching past Season 1. This shit completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: korra-s1-finale-featured (1).png (800KB, 1153x641px) Image search: [Google]
korra-s1-finale-featured (1).png
800KB, 1153x641px
Is it even worth watching past Season 1. This shit completely killed any interest I had in this series.
>>
For me it's the opposite, I found the amon arc meh, I enjoyed it after that
>>
>>93945226
season 2 is the worst of the entire franchise, season 3 is good, season 4 is okay.
>>
honestly fuck all of you that say season 2 is trash
you're fucking trash
KORRA SEASON 2 SPIRITS IS FUCKING GOOD GET IT THOUGH UR THICK FUCKING BRAIN U PIECES OF SHIT RGENXJZJZNnz
>>
>>93945226
S1 is not worth watching, and neither are the rest.

Truly "midichlorians": the show
>>
>>93945226
No

It's barely kept aloft via funny/waifu/villain side characters but the main cast and the main focus is always terrible
>>
File: Amon_and_his_Equalists.png (147KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Amon_and_his_Equalists.png
147KB, 444x250px
>>93945468
I actually liked him and felt like he had serious potential. They completely threw it all away though.
>>
Is it even worth watching past Season 1. This shit completely killed any interest I had in this series.
>>
>>93945226
What I didn't get was why Katara couldn't heal her. Since the damage was done with bloodbending, and Katara had some experience in those matters, it would have made sense for her to heal her.

>>93946168
I didn't mind him secretly being a bloodbender, I was just disappointed that the whole thing was a revenge-for-my-dad thing instead of him actually believing in his revolution. They got that part right with Zaheer at least.
>>
>>93946222
>instead of him actually believing in his revolution.
Yeah, I wish he had just been a revolutionary with genuine wishes to equalize normies with benders. Would have been cool if they had consistently written quality material on the show.
>>
Oh boy if you didn't like Season 1 you're going to HATE Season 2. It's even stupider than Season 1, has an even shittier villain, and manages to actually retroactively ruin ATLA by providing a trash "origin" for the Avatar.
>>
>>93946340
can someone spell out what exactly was wrong with unawhatever's plan?
actually, what his plan was to begin with
i didn't understand the need for spirit vines at the end besides
>muh season 3 setup
>>
>>93946302
That was his plan all along until he got unmasked as a bender and labeled a traitor. Right before that he captured the White Lotus army and removed their bending.

Tarrlok was the one with the daddy issues, hence him refusing to use bloodbending up until the end.
>>
>>93945226
HOW FAR BEHIND ARE YOU? It's been 4 fucking years and you people are still talking about season 1.
>>
>>93945226
It has its moments and season 3 is quite good but the rest is not great by any means.
Season 3 was good but you kind of have watch season 2 for the context of whats happeing they retcon a lot of stuff for the worst, and everyone in season two went backwards in character development.

Season 4 was ok-ish but it has a lot of really dumb moments and a couple of really unlikable characters that the show expect us to root for.

>>93946190
I would say the show improved a lot in season two adding more characters that where really fun to watch. If the giant water spirit was a turn down for you can still watch it since they dont do anything like that for the rest of the series excluding a deux ex machina at the end of season 3.
>>
>>93945226
Season 2 is pretty meh, but Season 3 is great solely for the villains. Season 4 is in the same vein as season 2.
>>
>>93946190
A pre-existing infinitely powerful spirit decided to take over the avatar's body to fuck up with the people that attacked him... Versus.. Korra learning to control the avatar state out of her ass, connect with Aang, and getting her bending back.
>>
>>93945226
3 is the only season I would consider good, because the villains are genuinely compelling characters. Aside from that? 2 is worse, 4 is about the same. I would say not worth it, but hey, if you're bored.
>>
>>93945226
No. The ending is literally the stupidest fucking thing in existence. Just remember ATLAB, and keep it at that. This show had potential and finally had the nail in the coffin when it hit. Run while you still can.
>>
>>93945226
Why is Aang's spirit so young looking, he died less than 20 years before Korra started.
Kyoshi died at 230 years of age...somehow. Her spirit looks to be in her 30's. Avatar Roku died and old man, his spirit looks like an old man.
>>
>>93948219
It's how people see themselves.
That's like basic fantasy.
>>
>>93948282
If that were true then Aang would have a massive spirit cock or Roku would have a tattoo that says "Sozin's BFF" and Kuruk would have a growth that looked just like his wife.
If it's as they see themselves why would they just choose their age?
>>
>>93945226
I've only watched S1. Didn't bother continuing after this deus ex machina bullshit. Korra should have stayed only knowing Air bending at season end.

My redeeming S2 would have been Korra re-learning her lost bending disciplines, following in the footsteps of Aang and learning how to be less of a selfish, entitled cunt.
>>
>>93948430
Because it's how they see themselves at a point in their lives, not getting tattoos and shit.
Are you stupid or is this intentional?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.