[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadshot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Say Deadshot got an ongoing, who would be his supporting characters/allies? Catman? Slade? Harley? Maybe using arsenal as a foil?
>>
>>93943965
Muh daughter
>>
You should read this, OP. It's quite good. I believe it was reprinted as "Deadshot Origins".
>>
>>93943965
Probably Slade as a foil/rival. Especially good with the current Slade who's a total asshole "trying" to act like he's now a hero, contrasted with pessimistic Deadshot who ends up an "accidental" hero.
>>
>>93943965
His daughter nigga, start from there
>Floyd tries to get a babysitter
>Zoe wants a mom
>Floyd gets passed over on a contract in favor of Digger
>Floyd files for home owner insurance
etc.
>>
>>93943965
So, did they synergize comics Floyd to be blackshot? I was curious about this with Injustice 2 as well.
>>
>>93943965
Dead-mite.
>>
>>93944861
no
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
>>93943965
I thought Harley and Floyd were a good idea back in New 52, it's a shame there hasn't been a half-decent Suicide Squad in ages, so the opportunity was missed.

She's obsessive, he's disconnected. He's grumpy, she's giddy. It'd bring fun character interactions, but I guess the time has passed.

When Floyd's written well, as with Simone or Ostrander, he's really great when paired up with any type of character, since he takes pretty much everybody with dismissive indifference at first. How well he gets on with them later depends on where the story takes them. I always like seeing him interact with criminal underworlds and stuff with big plotters and schemers involved, since he's usually just out to make a living and getting tangled up in all that is usually a by-product of that.

That being said, Floyd's most interesting characteristic, that definitely bears more exploration is his self-destructive streak, dude wants to die. Showing how that desire relates to his family life could make for some major feels.

In general, I'm just hoping they fix Deadshot's costume soon. It's been horrible since New 52, Romita Jr only made it worse. I know it was generic as fuck, but the skull motif Ben Caldwell put on his mask in the Hanna-Barbera crossover was the only interesting thing that's been done with his costume since Ostrander.
>>
>>93946558
They really should take a look at the SS and Arrow costumes for a basis, his comic costumes have always been overdesigned.
>>
>>93947031
SS was okay. Could've used more yellow and lost the bible quotes. I have no idea why they transplanted El Diablo's Christianity onto Floyd in that film, except to make him a black stereotype.
>>
>>93947096
I always assumed it was a riff on Pulp Fiction since Floyd never showed any other religious elements.
>>
>>93946558
To me, Deadshot is basically a divorced dad just trying to do right by his kid. If he's gonna date someone, it would be someone a lot older than Harley.
>>
>>93943965
try to grow his hand back and stop using his robot hand
>>
File: deadshot.png (933KB, 1158x615px) Image search: [Google]
deadshot.png
933KB, 1158x615px
>>93947031
I liked the Suicide Squad one, and Injustice. If any character should be tacticool, it should be Floyd. Well padded, with red as the primary color, and just a tiny bit of Super-villain flair. Also, of course a mask. Call me casual, but I hated the eye patch in Arrow and I think assault on Arkham.
>>
>>93948894
Yeah, Injustice Deadshot is pretty great. I don't mind the eye patch, but I think it and the mask should be something he switches between based on what he's doing.
>>
>>93943965
didn´t Deadshot start out pretending to be a vigilanty like batman that is suicidal only to be in the end be proven by batman to be a fraud pretending to be a superhero but actually just being after the money
>>
>>93943965
I think him just randomly teaming up with other DC villains would be fun.
He is a "super goon" for higher and helps other villains set up their super trap for their arch enemies.
One time he teams up with the Penguin to break into something, another time it´s captain Boomerang to go after the Flash.
He would basically be just the straight guy that only cares about the money interacting with one crazy villain/goofy after another.
every know and then Harley should show as well and tease him
>>
File: young-justice-23-deadshot.jpg (79KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
young-justice-23-deadshot.jpg
79KB, 600x461px
The young justice comic had my favorite Deadshot outfit. Ive never been a fan of the weird Lord Zedd outfit he's usually depicted in
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.