[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Sony's Spider Cinematic Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: summercapemovies.jpg (131KB, 467x1014px) Image search: [Google]
summercapemovies.jpg
131KB, 467x1014px
RIP Sony's Spider Cinematic Universe
>>
>>93936799
>Ironman Homecoming flops
>not push even harder Venom notMCU movie as back up
>>
File: 1470800878244.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470800878244.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>93936936
>flops
>makes back its budget and is still highly profitable
>b-but it didn't make literally zillions of dollars and everyone involved are committing suicide from the critical failure
>>
>>93936965

>LOL! Making a movie is cheap and easy
>Studios aways have time to make several movies instead of foccusing in the ones that make more money
>>
>>93936965
Sony is greedy and stupid enough to consider it
>>
>>93937004
being disappointing for the MCU is still much more money than any of other Sony's prospects
>>
>>93936799
I havent seen any Spider Man movie since Raimi Spiderman 1.
>>
to be fair it is competing in summer with Baby Driver and that Che Guevara movie.
>>
>>93937416
Its literally making as much money as Amazing Spider-man (but selling fewer tickets) and they're splitting the money between Disney and Sony.
>>
>>93936965
makes back the films budget but not it's marketing.
>>
File: IMG_20170717_153254.png (75KB, 656x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_153254.png
75KB, 656x333px
>>93938630
No, Sony is getting all the BO, Disney has the merch money

But this is still good for Sony because people like >>93937004 forget the funny detail that their retardation made the TASM movies' budget extremely bloated and thus harder to profit from. Both movies costed more than fucking Avengers to produce. Homecoming and it's smooth production and finances are a fucking blessing for the franchise after the recent messy years
>>
So wait, are you saying "RIP Sony CU" because it's doing good and the side Venom shit probably won't be as good or do you think it's doing poorly and calling Homecoming part of Sony's verse?
>>
File: state of mcucks.jpg (111KB, 851x623px) Image search: [Google]
state of mcucks.jpg
111KB, 851x623px
>>93936965
>makes back budget
>divided between TWO studios
>>
>>93936799
Good job Sony. Ya fuckin' idiots.
>>
>>93940194
That's not how the deal works
>>
>>93936799
I legitamately believed that SONY is here on /co/ trying to promote this movie. The responses people get are too "lol reddit" to not be. Like, every now and then, you see that one post that's typed in that way you'd only see on some otehr part of the internet. Whether it be through "Lol, dude, you don't know what you're toalking about man" unironically or just short post that try too hard, it feels as if some stupid presence occupies the Spider-Man homecoming threads.

And I mean, sure it could just be me trying to rationalize the stupidity I see, but the main reason I feel so suspicious s by how desparate they were for Ghostbusters. It just honestly doesn't surprise me that SONY, with there huge budget for advertising Homecoming, would try shilling on 4chan, the ones who opposed Ghostbusters.

Ultimately, there's no way to prove it, but I swear to god, either Homecoming threads are attracting normies or there's Spider-shilling going on.
>>
>>93936965
Same thing happened with ASM2, and they considered that a failure.
>>
>>93936799
It wasn't suppose to make a trillion dollars.

It was suppose to fix Spider-Man reputation and brand after the last three movies were shit. You can't expect even a good movie to make billions after coming off bad movies. Just look at First Class, that was loved but it didn't make billions.

What's important is that Spidey now has a current movie loved by the audience and critics.

It's about the long-run.
>>
>>93942661
I've been getting that suspicion too.
>>
>>93943846
It'd make sense. Is there a way to detect corporate posters without yelling "SHILLS" and having a debate? Like, any actual way to PROVE it?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.