[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Voice - a short animation about auditory hallucinations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: The Voice.png (652KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
The Voice.png
652KB, 1280x808px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oc47WBbtE8
>>
>>93936344
>no waifu
0/10
but seriously nice work man
>>
Really good work. If I had one criticism it would be that the ending felt a bit abrupt, but other than that it's a very solid atmospheric piece.
>>
>>93936344
The animations really nice, and i'm getting the guy is suffering from psychosis?
>>
>>93936513
I was inspired by a real life acquaintance with schizophrenia, but I willingly didn't get into detail about the specific mental condition of the character.
Thanks for taking the time to check it out!
>>
File: NICE.png (341KB, 412x421px) Image search: [Google]
NICE.png
341KB, 412x421px
>>
IGN - 1/10 - Not Enough Color
Awesome tho!
>>
It's ok. I expected it to be giving us an example what someone with them hears. I've always wanted to see what someone with severe anxiety/PTSD and/or hallucinations could animate to try and show us what they see/hear.

I have very mild auditory hallucinations myself(multiple-psyches confirmed) as well as sorta-not visual ones.

I really like the voice.
>>
>>93936512
I agree the ending almost feels cut short, it's something many people pointed out when I posted it on Newgrounds. I'm glad you took the time to watch it and share your opinion, thanks!
>>
>>93936597
I have to admit I don't have any personal experience with psychosis or hallucinations, although I did try to be faithful to real life accounts of such symptoms, I agree it would be interesting to see some similar work by someone who has this condition himself.
The voice actor is actually someone who could relate to the main character of my video, during the record me he sent me he said "sounds like the story of my life". I think he's great, he voiced it for free and I hope to work with him again in the future.
>>
>>93936647
Makes sense. If you want real critique and can take a bunch of huge assholes being assholes, there's an animation general in /ic/ you might be interested in it.

It's fine to post it here too but I wasn't sure if you knew about /ic/.
>>
>>93936720
I didn't know about /ic/, thanks for the heads up!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.