[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who has she slept with in Thor form?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

So who has she slept with in Thor form?
>>
Jesus Christ this is still happening?
>>
>>93936174
She's not as lose as that Other guy that had the hammer for a while. I forget his name
>>
>>93936226

Beta Ray Bill? Yeah he was a total slut. Slept with pretty much every female in the Marvel U. Jane, Sif, Carol, Jessica, Aunt May, Spider-Gwen, you name it he's been hilt deep in it.
>>
>>93936174
Not me...
>>
>>93936257
It's probably his big hammer that draws in all the ladies
>>
>>93936174
doesn't she need to hold the hammer to stay in that form? Wouldn't that mean she would basically have to hold it either with her hands or teeth while she was getting bang?
>>
>>93936680
Well she could still be holding it
>>
>>93936680

Just clench it between her asscheeks
>>
>>93936680
Just needs to be on or around her. Remember that she keeps it on her belt at times. Also current side story has her on an alium planet that negates the thing entirely
>>
>>93936200
Probably/maybe going to die from cancer soon.
>>
>>93936738
>>93937169

hey, you read it here first: she's already dead
>>
What if Jane dies but Thor doesn't?
>>
>>93936174

She's still a virgin
>>
I want to ________ JaneThor!
>>
>>93939374
cancel
>>
>>93936174
Dude she has cancer nobody is touching that needy shit
>>
FalCap
>>
File: 1499113095601.jpg (23KB, 296x357px) Image search: [Google]
1499113095601.jpg
23KB, 296x357px
>>93936174
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.