/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18

File: 00001858.jpg (185KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001858.jpg
185KB, 600x849px
>It was kind of an awkward trip over there.
>---------------------
>I've started regularly posting small autobio strips to my Patreon page for Patrons only! Head over and take a look, or even consider supporting me and the comic if you want to take a little look behind the scenes.

>implied dickings
>>
Damn, Annie really hates her dad.
>>
Uh. It was funny at first, but now I think Annie is kinda going off the deep end.
>>
>>93934866
He's a real cunt.

>>93934876
It's still funny
>>
>Annie decides she needs to find out the secret to her dad's charms
>gets him drunk enough to imagine she's surma
>the true secret is his dick
>goes back to loving her dad
And they all live happily ever after.
>>
>>93934835
Has Anja always looked so old? She's got some serious creaselines there.
>>
>>93934835

> Kat is just concerned.

> Anja is regretfully diagnosing the onset of a psychotic episode.
>>
>>93934835
Kid's got issues

In her defense her dad has been pretty shitty at trying to connect with her and actually show any of these emotions he obviously feels for her but anyone who read the end of the Donald/Anthony scene should have seen this coming
>>
Uhh, geez, Annie, that's a turn I didn't expect the conversation to take. Fuck, she's losing it, isn't she?
>>
File: gypsy blush senior.jpg (15KB, 128x213px) Image search: [Google]
gypsy blush senior.jpg
15KB, 128x213px
I don't think we've seen Anja in like 4 years.
And now she's old. Gross. She used to be so cute...
>>
>>93934876

It's funny *now*.

>and remember, she's crazy
>sufficiently so that Jack Hyland, coming down from brain spiders, mindbreaked into lusting after a gay Birmingham street-person, and on his way to macking on a witch judged this to be the Crazy young men were warned of and begged off
>>
>>93934933
Gypsy magic running dry. She needs to hit up the student fetus dumpster for a refill.
>>
Since the childhood friend is there I guess this is the point where we find out how Annie's parents became Annie's parents.
>>
I love Tom. He always manages to set up this kind of mix of appalling, surreal and plausible so well.
>>
>>93934933
Asian menopause hits like a truck.
>>
>>93934963
You'll get old sometime too, anon.
>>
>>93935077
She's not asian, despite her slanty little eyes.
>>
>>93934835
>Like he did to my mother
Even Annie know they fucked
>>
>>93934835
Oh, no...

Is Annie going to realize that Anthony's only a cunt to her, and it's because she drained Surma's life away?
>>
>>93934933

Smile lines. For all we know she always had them in-comic. Fire Elementals manage to bring out that disbelieving nervous laughter that turns your face into something that belongs on a British person.
>>
>>93935107
"Gee Annie, maybe he's not the problem ya know. I mean you bloody killed his wife you ugrateful drama queen"
>>
>>93935107
He's a cunt to her because he's suppressing the grief he still feels over his wife.

And/or the urge to fuck Annie.
>>
>>93934835

I was promised cool beans.

This girl is crazy, and her beans belong in a burrito spiced with tear-gas.
>>
Fuck you antimony, Rose Quartz was still alive until you were born, Greg dindunothing
>>
>>93935156
i think that's something else you're talking about there
>>
>>93935147
It's a constant in GC. Starting with sad things leads to happy chapters. Starting with happy Annie leads to disasters.
>>
File: ava_ire_eats_a_taco.png (42KB, 117x163px) Image search: [Google]
ava_ire_eats_a_taco.png
42KB, 117x163px
>those last 2 panels.
This is not longer funny.
>>
where is this storyline going exactly
>>
>>93935271
I think that's the idea. Tom started us off on some zany adventure but really we're going to see Annie fighting tears as she finally opens up about her dad issues.
>>
>>93934866
Not so much hate, I think, but he's an incredibly hard person for her to understand and be close to. From our perspective, Tony being the coldest and friendliest mother fucker alive is hilarious, but Annie clearly just doesn't get it. We've gotten a flash of her having a fond memory of him and she was super defensive early on, even as the cracks were showing. And now she's having to deal with his normal interactions with her, and the knowledge that he's this super friendly, hilarious dude with other people. Even her best friend.

And even for the readers, they're likely to be feeling some of this. Tony's this fucking cipher who's been dropped into the story and has all these ties to the previous generation and so on. But we've gotten so little about what really drives him. And a lot of what we do see is this incredibly contradictory image of him as ridiculously stoic and then a passionate friend and husband. Annie is asking what people have been wondering for awhile: how the fuck DID he snag Surma? We've gotten a lot of Eglamore, jacked pussy slayer. and Surma and he used to be together, with absolutely no hint of anything between him and Surma either way. But in the present Eglamore is stuck in his weird /ss/ thing and Tony was so into Surma he went on some crazy spirit quest just to see her again. And it's pretty clear Surma was into him too. Can't imagine you just let any dude murdercock you. What is going on with Tony in general? For a reader, it's an interesting hook, but for Annie it must be maddening. This is her only living family, and everyone seems to know him better than her.

It'll be interesting to see if Anja's attempt to diffuse Annie's melt down sheds some light on all this.
>>
File: 1499411610920.png (88KB, 225x248px) Image search: [Google]
1499411610920.png
88KB, 225x248px
So which Gunnerkrigg would you sodomize?
>>
>>93934866
Kinda reminds me of myself
>>
The combination of terrible parenting and a child who's too inept to read how people feel. The Carver clan makes for some interesting reading
>>
>>93936135
>Terrible parenting
I'm tired of this meme. Tumblr already wants Tony to be this awful human being, to the point where they actually got angry at Tom for giving explanations for the shit that's connected to them. He was literally tricked, blackmailed and put under intense emotional stress, while dealing with the mess the Court let his daughter get herself into. People seem to just sweep that all under the carpet and blame him anyway.
>>
>>93934835
Annie, YOU'RE the problem!!
>>
>inb4 scene where Annie realizes her father was actually nice the whole time and she has just been going slowly insane and blocked out every memory of it
>>
File: asss.png (74KB, 256x243px) Image search: [Google]
asss.png
74KB, 256x243px
>>93935947
>>
>>93936273
It's true that Tony's a terrible parent.

It's also (most likely) true that I can't blame him.

This doesn't need to be a dichotomy.
>>
>>93936135
>too inept to read how people feel
She inherited his autism
>>
>>93934963
Hey, think about it this way - soon, she'll be a cute old person instead of a threatening-looking adult.
>>
>>93934835
Haha, yeeees, she's losing it!
>>
>>93935700
>>
File: Incoming Disaster.jpg (240KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Incoming Disaster.jpg
240KB, 600x1000px
>>93934835
I wanted adventure. Adventure, science and some court backstory maybe. A chapter were nice things do happen, for once.

Not Fire Spike 2: The Spikening.

>Fire Spike is closer to chapter 1 than to this one.
Damn, since when was the last time Annie had a good day? No wonder she's losing it.
>>
>>93936465
i forgot annie could throw fireballs like that
>>
File: 00001011[1].jpg (387KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001011[1].jpg
387KB, 600x849px
>>93936385
True. I just get the feeling that the guy has some deep seeded issues that would have been addressed with counselling and support, if the Court gave two fucks about people beyond results.

His big mistake was abandoning Annie at the Court and even then, it was because he believe his daughter didn't want anything to do with "the man who killed her mother". The guy's messed up and needs help, not a lynch mob.
>>
>>93936541
will we finally see how they hooked up, with tony getting over brinnie, and whatever happened between surma and eglamore
>>
>>93936471
Annie can do a lot of things with fire. The Court would be in deep shit if she were to truly go ballistic.
>>
>>93936695
They probably have a water guy somewhere in the court.
>>
>>93936695
All she needs is one of her lesbian friends to hug her.
Preferably Zimmy.
>>
Annie should seduce and fuck Donald to get back at both her dad and Kat
>>
>>93936541

You can be a terrible parent even with the best of intentions.

Regardless of motives or circumstances, Tony's absence from her life and his extreme emotional detachment even when present has resulted in Annie being, in clinical terms, fucking bug-nuts.
>>
>>93936273
He's a terrible parent, it's not a meme. Even before all that he was cold and distant to Annie back in the hospital, because he couldn't accept his wife's death. Even now he continues to do this.

On top of this, it's not like any of the other adults like or trust him. Eglamore had some choice words to say and Donald let someone spy in on what he led Tony to believe was a private conversation and fed him drunk to loosen his lips.

Yeah, he's been through some seriously heavy shit but pretending that he's just an antisocial guy who went through shit is ignoring a large part of his character. He isn't a monster, but he's not exactly a good person either.
>>
>>93936922
>>93936923
Sorry not everybody is as peachy perfect as you then, I guess.
>>
>>93936554
>tony getting over brinnie
I get the feeling there wasn't much to "get over," given how he handled that episode. Unless you mean getting over that whole debacle.

It's pretty clear Tony was struggling with the typical "mature" teenage nonsense where they don't realize you can't treat teenage romance like it's a big fucking deal and get worried over everything, because the whole point of teenage romance is to learn how to deal with the social shit that comes with it in an environment where it isn't going to be the be all end all of your life. Thus Tony's whole confusion over what he should do, because he obviously doesn't feel too much for her but probably felt a least a little something given she's an attractive girl his age who he's on good terms with. With how Tony handled the death of his wife later, it's probably not something he ever really got over.

How he got so into Surma is a big mystery though. Almost as much as how Surma got into him.
>>
>>93936956
How childish. It's almost like you've taken it personally.

Visit your daughter now and then, anon.
>>
>>93936994
>How childish.
Seeing how you're talking down at people, I think I'm right to say that.

People fuck up and are fucked up. Life is messy and nobody's perfect and always does the most perfect thing. You make the most of it.

You just sound like somebody who lacks experience or simply holds impossible standards so you can preach.
>>
>>93937054
>impossible standards
We're talking bare minimums here. There's a certain amount of fucking up you can do before you have to be held accountable. You don't need to be perfect to take the position that a father shouldn't emotionally and physically neglect his own child. That's a very basic thing. "Impossible standards." Fucking millenials.
>>
File: Gooby_car_suspicious.png (42KB, 386x269px) Image search: [Google]
Gooby_car_suspicious.png
42KB, 386x269px
>>93936541
It's obvious Tony needs help but he's also a fully formed adult who frequently disappears out of nowhere with no explanation. That may be fine for his own friends who have known them since they were kids but it's not for Annie.
And yeah, he's filled with grief but you know who else is? Annie and just about everyone else connected to Surma. Didn't keep them from being present in Annie's life.
I suppose you could argue that being left at the court means Tony knew Annie'd be taken care of but that's not the same as actually talking to her or giving her any positive attention.
Being grief-stricken or mentally ill or hell, even being genuinely autistic doesn't make his parenting acceptable or excusable. He's done nothing but either treat Annie coldly and barely ever speaks to her. Even after seeing how Tony is with Donald, it doesn't change the fact that he is never his true self with her.
This is what I think is most interesting about Annie splitting from her fire. Logically, you can excuse anything if you have all the facts. Oh, he had his reasons so that's okay. Except that no matter how many logical bandaids you put over a gaping, emotional wound, the wound isn't going to get better with just covering it.
If someone was a complete asshole to you exclusively every day but all you ever heard from anybody else was that that person was great, you'd crack too after awhile.
TLDR; Nice issues, bro, doesn't give you the excuse to be a terrible dad.
>>
>>93934835
okay 1) Annie totally lost it 2) Kat's mom looks so fucking old now
>>
>>93935960
For me it's Coyote. Intellligent, Nihilistic, and with a WICKED sense of humor
>>
>>93937405
Would Kat still l to f her m?
>>
>>93936956
Not an argument
>>
>>93937405
>Kat's mom looks so fucking old now
Gyspy mom lost her kid to the gays. Of course she's letting it go. She can only curse hard enough on her death bed.
>>
>>93937490
>implying gypsies aren't all gay and only seek out men to progenate and feed off off.
Anja's true love was Surma.
>>
>>93937140
He didn't just ditch Annie on a street corner and sod off on holiday. She was being taken care of in the Court and again, didn't think he was suitable to care for her. He literally thought his own daughter was better off without her. The only reason he returned at all was under threat of the Court ruining her life. Something people conveniently forget about.

Another thing that people forget is that Annie had been cheating since the start of the comic. She was in deep shit. So yeah, being pushed back a school year and grounded to catch up on study is pretty reasonable.

He does suffer with expressing himself and that leads to the "oh he's cruel" shit but his reasons have been to keep Annie safe. At least after talking to Donald, he learned to let up with the control.
>>
>>93937519
>He literally thought his own daughter was better off without her.
Tony not intentionally being a fuck up doesn't mean he's not a fuck up. It's clear there's a disconnect between him and his daughter that stems primarily from his own inability to engage with her as anything but a robot.

Tony is a bad parent. He is bad at parenting. Annie has problems as a result of his parenting. Which was bad. This doesn't mean he's a heinous criminal or a bad person with bad intentions. Or that he's committed some kind of unforgivable sin. But he is a bad parent.
>>
>>93937553
I can live with that. I just get annoyed at those who do think he's an intentional abuser and can't change.

Hopefully if Annie breaks out of her "daddy's always right" thing this chapter, the emotional neglect can finally be addressed and Tony can get better at it.
>>
>>93934835
Good edit potential.
>>
>>93937634
>"Paz has brainwashed Kat into thinking she's gay!"
>>
File: 1500274870059.jpg (218KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1500274870059.jpg
218KB, 600x849px
>>
>>93937709
Cool, now work your time magic on Tony.
>>
>>93937687
>"My father has brainwashed Kat into thinking she's straight!"
>>
>>93937961
>"...With his dick!"
>>
File: Capture.jpg (39KB, 643x273px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
39KB, 643x273px
>>93937601
Case in point.

>How DARE Tom makes a character develop and become better. They should stay static villains forever!
>>
>>93934942
The weird part is that Annie was there listening just like we were but she still thinks that
>>
>>93934835
Annie's really asking to get stabbed right now. with cock.
>>
>>93939062
Haha, I want to see that guy cry and make threats to stop reading the comic! :D
What a dumbass.
>>
>>93934866
In her defense, he did kind of abandon her right after her mother died without ever trying to make contact, and even almost killing her, only to eventually come back years later to take complete control of her life and change nearly everything about her.
>>
>>93935700
A theory I've seen is That Guy and Surma didn't work because he refused to fill her need to breed. Tony was more accepting but then couldn't take it because he fell too hard.
>>
File: exact moment.jpg (72KB, 803x477px) Image search: [Google]
exact moment.jpg
72KB, 803x477px
>>93939250
> tfw you just wanted to make a test tube baby but her smile outshone the sun
>>
File: 00000929[1].jpg (191KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00000929[1].jpg
191KB, 600x849px
>>93939248
Even though there was valid reasons given for some of that, Annie's fire-self was still furious about it. Best to assume that's still true even after they rejoined.

It's like pic related. Annie still blamed Jack for his actions at the power station and seeked revenge, knowing full well it was the Zimmy Spiders that made him do it.
>>
>>93934835
Annie's need for thick long hard megacocks is reaching critical mass
>>
>>93939704
It must be insanity, thirsting for the very thing that will kill her. Poor Annie must be running 10 hoops of mental gymnastics to justify cock as the true evil and trying so hard to enjoy yuri.
>>
File: not mine.jpg (71KB, 601x275px) Image search: [Google]
not mine.jpg
71KB, 601x275px
I can't wait for that very special moment when Annie finally snaps, blames penis for killing her mom, and comes out in tears crying that she can't help it, she likes boys and she tried so hard to fight it but she's going to taste dick and it'll kill her whaaaaaaa

Then Annie's friends give her such a dumbfound expression, they don't know whether to laugh or cry or fabricate an artificial dragon phallus to keep Annie alive.
>>
>>93939819
>>93940034
>>93939704
I love you people, never change.
>>
>>93934835
Poor Annie! It really does seem like she just needs to open up to herself about her father - she's oscillating between extremes.
>>
>>93940034
> Kat... sniff... boys killed my mom!
> Annie...
> It's true! My mom liked a boy and she kissed him and now she's gone! And now I like boys and if I touch them I'll die too!
> Annie, I don't think that's what
> Teach me!! PLEASE! I can like girls too! I really CAN! I'll work hard every day!
> aahaaa, you're holding me really tight...
> Then we can be friends forever and I can grow old and smelly and stupid and I won't be killed by- by cock!
> That's not how it works... you're not going to be killed by- mom helppp?!
> #C000A731 katmom.exe has stopped working
>>
File: 1489312078202.png (107KB, 521x632px) Image search: [Google]
1489312078202.png
107KB, 521x632px
>>93940787
>Teach me!! PLEASE! I can like girls too! I really CAN! I'll work hard every day!
>>
>>93935700
>But we've gotten so little about what really drives him
Tony is the Gendo Ikari of Gunnerkrigg Court.
>>
And that's when Kat, Anja, and some friends teach her that cocks can be enjoyable.
>>
>>93941658
Was meant to respond to
>>93940787
>>
File: 1479965719620.jpg (14KB, 208x241px) Image search: [Google]
1479965719620.jpg
14KB, 208x241px
Watch her be right, though.
>>
>>93934835
Recommended For You:
Teenage UK Girl Loses Her Cool And Her Beans
>>
File: rip annie.png (340KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
rip annie.png
340KB, 500x368px
Hot off the press.
>>
>>93941804
Teenage girl losing her beans doesn't sound quite right.
>>
>>93939371
I really like and miss the old style. Not that there's anything wrong with the new one.
>>
I'm really excited for this chapter, honestly.
>>
>>93942901
except that it sucks
>>
>>93940787
>Annie, just have them cum in your ass or mouth
>then you won't have to die on a dick like your mom did
>>
>>93943016
Fire elementals have a mighty thirst for seed deep inside them
>>
>>93936751
Maybe the ether rain could quench her fire.
>>
>>93945217
or a guy with a bucket of water
>>
>>93945262
Her fire instantly burned a ball before contact and carbonized ysengrin's arm within seconds. If she wants to it burns far stronger than regular fires.
Normal water would just evaporate. You need some counter magic.
Or knock out the annie, through the wall of fire.
>>
>>93945303
or shoot annie in the brain with a bullet
or tell her she matters
>>
>>93945369
The court is somewhere in britain. Guns don't exist there.
>>
>>93945404
What if a zimmy is entered into the fray?
>>
>>93945575
Shadows are on fire now.
>>
>Gets along with everyone else
>Outright avoids you and shows no affection what-so-ever towards you
>Why doesn't Annie trust her dad?
>>
>>93945303
>>
>>93945746
Annie should just talk to her dad
>>
I can't help but feel Kat's kinda being weird about this. Kat's normally understanding as fuck: it seems off that she wouldn't try and explain past "Well he's cool now that an indeterminate amount of time has passed", especially on a subject as sensitive as Annie's dad. Shit, she hasn't even seen the shit Annie saw when Donnie got him drunk, so all she's seen is him being a jackass to Annie.

I dunno, it just feels outta character.
>>
>>93935090
Asia starts at the Rhine.
>>
>>93946710

This is one of those things where Kat would have spent the walk back reviewing all the times she thought that Annie had a weird sense of humor and now realizes that she doesn't have a sense of humor, she was being completely sincere all those times. she's cracked loco and was since the day they met. She needs help, and Kat needs to review everything she's ever done on Annie's say-so for possible enormities against innocent people.
>>
Annie is pretty.
>>
>>93934835
>he must have done something to her like he did to my mother!

Someone's getting a new sister!
>>
>>93947132
It's true!
>>
>>93947132
If she's so pretty, how come she's still a virgin?
>>
>>93949750
I mean, you're pretty and still a virgin, right? It's not impossible.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.