[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he deserve to get eliminated first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: ezekiel.png (253KB, 458x469px) Image search: [Google]
ezekiel.png
253KB, 458x469px
Did he deserve to get eliminated first?
>>
>>93932712
sure
>>
>>93932712
Imagine losing so fucking hard that you turn into a goblin and then fucking die
Holy shit
>>
>>93932712
I think we should have learned more about his character before he left so quickly.
>>
>>93932763
Wait...what? Did this actually happen to him? I only saw the first season.
>>
>>93932712
No. He was just a sweet, innocent, home-schooled Canadian Prairie boy.

Typical persecution from the eastern bastards.
>>
>>93932712
Not really. There wasn't any animosity behind his sexist comments. The dude is just an ignorant country bumpkin.

Meanwhile Courtney didn't even jump off the cliff and did nothing but bitch.
>>
Everyone else was just fucking ten ply
>>
>>93932712
No but this was obviously meant to be exported, the one person who has any discernable Canadian characteristics had to be booted out.
>>
>>93932889
Yes after first season people were bugging the creator about how could develop in AU and all that, so the creators make him lose in the second or third again in the first episodes and he slowly becomes Gollum
>>
>>93933429
Well holy fucking shit. Now I regret dropping the show after the first season and now upset that this is spoiled for me if I ever pick it up again.
>>
>>93932712
Yeah, I mean did you even hear his horribly toxic, sexist, patriarchal comments? Ugh, I literally can't even. He's clearly a Nazi fascist.
>>
>>93934301
He lose his mind after losing first in second season, then he becomes gollum and lose ability to speak and live in a volcano, writers really hate him for some reason
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>93932712
Yes because otherwise this qt would have had to go. If only the show didn't ruin her character
>>
>>93934455
See >>93933421 it's self hating Canadians who really hate being canadian.
>>
File: ZekeMonster.png (877KB, 1920x1069px) Image search: [Google]
ZekeMonster.png
877KB, 1920x1069px
Why didn't you save him, /co/?
>>
>>93934687
>>93934301
I actually liked his character too. Why did the writers fuck him up and treat him like shit?
>>
>>93934468
She's always been a cunt, though. You can't ruin something that was never good in the first place.
>>
>>93934739
He deserved it for being such a racist, sexist, misogynistic shitlord pig. Ugh.
>>
>>93934468
Courtney actually got better with time though

Crazy chaotic Courtney is just way more fun than kind of bossy girl Courtney

Seeing her suffer and getting karma is always a highlight
>>
>>93934739
IIRC they were pissed that the fandom turned Zeke into a super popular character. This had two effects:
1. Gollum Zeke
2. Intentionally making awful characters like Staci and Leonard so the early boots don't become fandom dark horses.
>>
They should make Dawn and goblin too
>>
>>93935341
>Beardo was supposed to be intentionally awful
>We will never ever see him again
Fuck man, he was genuinely great, this sucks.
>>
>>93935004
He was just too stupid to know better, he wasnt intentionally sexist
>>
File: dinner outfit.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dinner outfit.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
LITERALLY the only good character was Tyler

WE'RE GONNA BRING THE DINNER TO THE TABLE
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.