[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ feels thread: talk about anytime a cartoon or comic made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7221.gif (2MB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7221.gif
2MB, 500x330px
/co/ feels thread: talk about anytime a cartoon or comic made you feel sad or resonated with your depression or feelings. One time when i was in grade school i was watching nicktoons when they still showed student art films, and this one about a paper doll was made in a factory deformed and without parents like the other dolls, and in the end its implied she killed herself. I dont know why but this made me burst into tears, maybe because this was my first exposure to the concept of suicide, and i was beginng to get very depressed back then and deep down i wanted to die, even at the age of 11.
>>
>>93932177
Do you have a link or name of the film?
>>
>>93932209
I dont, ive been trying to find it for a while. I ised to have it but i forget the name. If i find it ill link it in the thread, then youll see what im talking about.
>>
>>93932209
>>93932240
I found it, after 30 min of searching
https://youtu.be/w2Dcartk44Q
And according to this, it mustve played during the nicktoons animation festival during 2005, so i wouldve been 9 when i saw it late at night.
>>
File: 1498229426598.jpg (27KB, 374x395px) Image search: [Google]
1498229426598.jpg
27KB, 374x395px
I saw Kubo and the Two Strings in theaters twice and the ending made me cry both times.

Watching all of the villagers say nice things to Kubo's grandfather really got to me for some reason.
>>
>>93932886
Kubo made me cry a little too, and i fucking loved that ending
>>
I also cried when spongebob was forced to work at the chum bucket and sang that song
>>
I have a sister who is six years younger than me and sometime in our childhood I started pretending she didn't exist all the way up until I went to college. As an adult I'm trying to have a relationship with her but the guilt of being the older one consumes me

so "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman" and most of Frozen makes me really sad. I always tear up when Anna says "we used to be best buddies, and now we're not, I wish you would tell me why"

I'm actually crying while typing this
>>
File: 1497984172179.png (100KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497984172179.png
100KB, 200x250px
>>93934336
Why did you ignore your sister?
>>
>>93934336
Go to your sister, hug her, say your sorry, then grope her
>>
>>93932177

Due to not being a useless faggot that doesn't change their life when they have problems I don't have depression but watching Plague Dogs fucked my shit up as a kid, they need to put a big ass warning on that movie.
>>
>>93934434
as I grow older I realize I cant stand being around her because I hate myself and she reminds me of myself as I was six years ago. I am trying but we live far apart now.
>>
The arc of Cerebus with the dying Oscar Wilde character made me weep for like an hour straight. I felt like even the people who matter, who've done the work to be people who matter, didn't matter. It was a soul-ripping feeling.
>>
I used to feel like shit watching Tom and Jerry just because I really liked animals and hated seeing them get hurt. I think I was like 5 or 6.

Same thing with homeward bound. When the cat fell off the side of a water fall. I started bawing.

When the intruder thing was going on toonami I was pissed when TOM "Died".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.