[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember X-23? I wonder why Marvel forgot about her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: x23.jpg (767KB, 1561x1200px) Image search: [Google]
x23.jpg
767KB, 1561x1200px
Remember X-23? I wonder why Marvel forgot about her
>>
>>93931266
She wasn't forgotten.

She is just less edgy.
>>
>>93931296
Where? I only see a character named Wolverine
>>
>>93931266
is this some wolverine rip off? looks just like her.
>>
>>93931266
She wasn't black
>>
>>93931266
>What is character progression
She finally got rid of the stupid trigger scent, and is trying to live her life like her adoptive father would've wanted, not making the same mistakes he made, free of senseless violence, taking care of those she loves, namely her little sister.

I bet you liked when she was reseted after every arc back then.
>>
>>93933021
She has left all her character problems behind. Off-screen, between comics. And along with her problems she left behind all her distinguishing character traits. Now all that's left is just generic super hero adventure stories that absolutely any character could be copy pasted into.
Characters need character flaws to overcome and character features to set them apart. Otherwise there is no story to be told about them anymore. Solving all of her character problems without introducing new ones also solves the need to have a book about her.
There was a balance to be struck with moving her along and none of these hacks ever even tried to meet it. The fact that any last bit of character development happens and keeps happening off-screen just adds to the pointlessness of it all.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.