[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was the better version of Dick leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: fired.png (1MB, 620x882px) Image search: [Google]
fired.png
1MB, 620x882px
Which was the better version of Dick leaving
>>
>>93929704
I like the one where Dick discovers that Bruce knocked up his girlfriend that he planned to marry while he was out.
>>
>>93929704
Top, not even a question. A massive aspect of Bruce that has been lost to time is the fact that despite being Batman, he's still capable of emotionally bonding. Dick is his son, and before everything needed to completely grim, he expressed his love in minor "you know what I mean" type of ways that still showed his emotion. He's not a robot, he's a man. Dick going out to be his own man, and Bruce begrudgingly respecting it and supporting him is far more compelling than Bruce just being an ass.
>>
>>93929704
Post crisis batman was angry and dark. Even more so post zero hour.
>>
>>93929704
Pre crisis was even better because they were both adults who actually seemed like they were fond of each other

Also it actually fit the whole "Dick became his own man" thing that is kinda rendered null if Bruce fires him and seems more like a "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT" thing
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.