[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has he ever been with another woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Or which woman would you pair him with?

I just don't think this character should have to take any more bullshit from Susan. And it would be a good way to wreck both Fox and Namorposters.
>>
>>93929130
Been shown some times. Not gonna happen. Reed strikes me athetist conservative.
>>
>>93929130
He's too autistic to find another woman. The one woman he has he only has because she imprinted on him like a baby bird. He's one of those old fucks who'll die alone if his wife dies unless he gets a secretary who feels sorry enough to put in the effort to get him to fuck her.
>>
>>93929314
Oh, come on. Make him marry She-Hulk. Or a Latverian refugee.
>>
>>93929363
The only way to do this is for some woman to spend 18 hours a day with him during his autism, enough to engage her nurturing instincts. That's only applicable with secretaries and personal assistants.

Reed sure ain't going to do it himself.
>>
>>93929130

A former girlfriend was introduced during the Millar/Hitch run of FF. She was in charge of the Nu Earth, or something.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (12KB, 314x161px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
12KB, 314x161px
>>93929516
Thanks. that will do it. I will write daily letters to Marvel to make him and Alyssa Moy a couple again (with a baby).
>>
File: namorsue.png (2MB, 1018x815px) Image search: [Google]
namorsue.png
2MB, 1018x815px
>>93929130
Don't be a fag, OP. Reed/Sue is Marvel's biggest couple because cuckoldry is the superior fetish and Reed knows how to appreciate a wife that would rather fuck the guy that is trying to kill him than him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.