[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All the kids in San Francisco do drugs and get high because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>All the kids in San Francisco do drugs and get high because they can't stand their modern hippie parents

Is this true? Does San Francisco suck?
>>
>>93928076
I imagine that is what it's like in most big cities
>>
File: 1496365689192.jpg (57KB, 346x347px) Image search: [Google]
1496365689192.jpg
57KB, 346x347px
>Does San Francisco suck?
>>
I live in San Francisco. I don't know if itms really the kids of hippies that are doing the drugs, but for the love of god, stay out of thr Tenderloin district. I randomly searched for news on it right bow, and this is what I got.

http://m.sfgate.com/crime/article/43-year-old-man-dies-after-being-found-shot-in-11242159.php

There are people out there randomly talking in voices everyone can hear about some drug deal, and small plastic bags with some kind of white powder lining the sidewalk.
>>
>>93928159
I live in bumfuck nowhere in South Carolina, where 99% of recreational activities are going to a BBQ. I can't imagine how people in a city can be bored enough to do drugs.
>>
Is this a real question? California in general hasn't been decent since the 80's.

>>93928258
Hey, small world. Pee Dee area here.
>>
>>93928258
Having lived in Portland (OR) and in a small town in Alabama, I can confirm BBQs are way more fun than what a city has to offer.
>>
>>93928076
it's true for all of California, and probably Oregon and parts of Washington
>>
>>93928258
I son't think it's a matter of being more bored. I think it's more of an access thing. Cities are conduits of travel and trade, and in places humanity is densely packed, addictions and drug supply can spread quickly
>>
>>93928258
As someone who experienced both sides of the slice, Living in a city has a tendency to make parents go into STRANGER DANGER overprotection mode and be more restrictive with how long you get to go out and shit, not that it does fuck all to actually prevent you from finding shit since there is so much supply, Meanwhile when i lived in hicktown everyone knew everyone and if you even got close to interacting with the "Criminals" the whole town knew about it and parents would find out, esp if "Cookers" weren't all too discreet about their customers.

A City has more people, but also more strangers and the anonymity that comes with a crowd and parents get way more on edge BECAUSE there is "more to do", and the stuff to do is usually prohibitively expensive unless it is "eat Junk Food", which limits how much kids and teenagers can do it, and as we all know, first few hits are free.
>>
Probably. I have a cousin that lives in Seattle and despite only being 30 and a first born American child of Hispanic immigrants she acts and looks like a generic white girl hippie.
>Only buys and eat natural whole foods
>Both parents regularly smoke (legal) marijuana
>Hardcore democrats;their youngest child that's only 8 has a laptop wallpaper of a white background and black large letters that say "Fuck Trump" and support and promote this despite the kid having little to no understanding of politics (like every 8 year old in the planet)
She even used to refuse to let her kids watch Disney films or buy their merchandising realizing early on that that doing so will probably rob them of their childhood. She's a nice person mind you and I very much love her as family but hell if there is something in the water of the west coast that make everyone act like a living stereotype.
>>
>>93928076
no
>>
>>93928076
The western side is fine if you don't mind a shit ton of asians
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.