[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I need to read the rest of the NTT series before reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: judas.jpg (169KB, 600x954px) Image search: [Google]
judas.jpg
169KB, 600x954px
Do I need to read the rest of the NTT series before reading the Judas Contract?
>>
>>93925959
You should read everything before Judas Contract because Judas Contract is highly overrated and everything that came after isn't as good as what came before
>>
>>93926362
I tried getting into the New Teen Titans starting from issue #1, but all of the dialog seemed to have aged really poorly and it made me not want to continue. I've read and enjoyed a lot of comics from that time period and the 70s, but something about Wolfman's writing seemed really stilted
>>
Didn't we have this thread yesterday?
>>
X-Men rip off
>>
>>93927195

Then you shouldn't read it all because the style doesn't change much between the first issue and the 40th or whatever Judas Contract is.

Also you have shitty taste.
>>
You can read Terra Incognito TPB and basically be caught up to speed for what you need to know for Judas Contract.
>>
>>93927633
You seem like the kind of guy who is convinced something is good because of how "famous" it is
>>
>>93927973
Better than those who shit on things that are popular and well recieved while praising indie stuff no one cares about... Which is the majority of /co/ now that I think about it.
>>
>>93927973

Pretty sure I'm a guy who likes NTT because it's a well written and well drawn comic with great characters.
>>
>>93925959
Yes. Judas Contract is only good because of the payoff it gives to stories that came before it. It isn't a standalone.
>>
>>93925959
It won't be as impactful, since Terra's role in the issues leading up to it make the betrayal that much worse, especially with Changeling, but you can read it as a standalone if you know the gist of it
>>
What are your favorite arcs from NTT?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.