[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like to see a writer try to fix there relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 3307277-6247374639-tumbl.png (1MB, 653x960px) Image search: [Google]
3307277-6247374639-tumbl.png
1MB, 653x960px
Would you like to see a writer try to fix there relationship? Or are the two past the point of no return?

This used to be one of my favorite couples and I'd like to see them get together again but part of me wonders if its even worth it.
>>
>>93925493
No, I wanna see BB have some goddamn dignity and tell that bitch to fuck off.
>>
Who was it that said it's easier to sell trash that makes fans angry because they'll buy more expecting it to get better?
>>
>>93925543
This. For crying out loud, grow some balls BB.
>>
>>93925543
I want them to work it out
>>
>>93925493
It was already ruined beyond repair.

Medusa will be forever an arrogant, hypocrite bitch. Black Bolt will be forever a spineless, passive cuck.
>>
>>93925493
They will work it out. They're already building up to the reunion. Johnny Storm broke up with Medusa in The Defenders (Bendis). There was a joke about Black Bolt not being able to speak because of all the hairballs caused by Medusa.

I for one want to see Black Bolt go his own way. I'm getting real tired of Medusa as it is and seeing Black Bolt fly around the Galaxy obliterating alien puss with his cock appeals to me.
>>
>>
>>93925614
Brevoort.

Hilariously enough, he quit social media because he felt it there was too much clickbait and negativity.
>>
File: 1499230935223.jpg (2MB, 3162x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1499230935223.jpg
2MB, 3162x3600px
>>93925614
Top left.
>>
>>93925691
>not "talk it out"
>>
Yeah I liked them too
>>
File: v2qw7m[1].jpg (162KB, 1017x1600px) Image search: [Google]
v2qw7m[1].jpg
162KB, 1017x1600px
>>93926981
>>
>>93927007
She sucked his brother's cock in this same story.

She is, indeed, a dog.
>>
>>93927032
She was mind-controlled bruh
>>
>>93925738
>Johnny Storm broke up with Medusa in The Defenders (Bendis).
That's great but it doesn't erase the fact they devoted time to the pairing.
>>
>>93927106
Inhuman royalty can resist Maximus powers.

She did what she wanted.
>>
>>93927107
It was for containment really. FF4 was out of the picture and Johnny Storm isn't exactly a fan favorite. Its actually funny they're doing a MoonGirl/Thing/Johnny book now. While teasing Reed coming back to the continuity.
>>
>>93927394
>FF4 was out of the picture and Johnny Storm isn't exactly a fan favorite.
And pairing him and Medusa would somewhat make the two more popular?
>>
I actually feel like Blackbolt could be compelling, anywhere except in the Inhumans. An incredibly powerful superhero whose powers mean he can't so much as whisper without flattening buildings, and so has to communicate through body language and other means, could be damn compelling.

But he's king of the Inhumans, and intimately tied to the discount X-Men in the biggest way because of it. It's a shame. I might actually enjoy the Blackbolt parts of the Inhumans TV show, before they cancel it.
>>
File: moongirl-1004366.jpg (268KB, 916x700px) Image search: [Google]
moongirl-1004366.jpg
268KB, 916x700px
>>93927452
It wasn't about making him popular. It was CONTAINMENT. Leaving him there until they find something else to do him. The Thing is at least on a team now. Johnny will always be a supporting character in my eyes. If anything it was okay for Medusa to hit Johnny on the rebound since he is a typical bro and no real threat. Now if you paired her with any major players then its a totally different story.
>>
File: 1492088262652.jpg (7KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1492088262652.jpg
7KB, 261x192px
>>93925756
Pls stop. I loved this pairing until Marvel fucked everything as usual.
>>
>>93927259
I still haven't seen anywhere where this is stated. She's been under Maximus' control multiple times.
>>
>>93927772
Even the third issue of "Royals" addresses this. Black Bolt resisted Maximus without problems until Maximus dropped a bomb on his head.
>>
>>93927259

Crystal couldn't, Maximus is the canon explanation for why she had an affair with some civilian normie.
>>
>>93929832
Bull!

Crystal was always a slut. She and Medusa are sisters, after all.
>>
>>93925493
Medusa's the most unlikable character in Marvel, and is responsible for all the shit the Inhumans have done recently. I want to see Black Bolt vocally talk it out with her
>>
>>93927703
>>93927394
>it was for containment
Containment from what?
>>
>>93927703

>If anything it was okay for Medusa to hit Johnny on the rebound since he is a typical bro and no real threat.

You realize that he was her little sister's first love right? Not to mention there was little to no basis or buildup for the relationship at all. It was fucking weird and gross all the way around.

It just happened for drama's sake...Soule literally said that in an interview.
>>
>>93929884

It's canon, anon. Same issue that revealed Maximus was responsible for Quicksilver becoming an insane villain.

The retcon stuck for Pietro, but got ignored for Crystal.
>>
File: 1497576704311.jpg (16KB, 494x458px) Image search: [Google]
1497576704311.jpg
16KB, 494x458px
>>93929936
It means a character is sidelined for a certain amount of time so the editorial team could build a story for them. They're teasing the unification of the Fantastic 4 again in The Defenders.

>>93930024
I know. But thats editorial shit. You really think they care about anything anymore? I mean, they're throwing all the new Characters like Riri/Ms Marvel/Cho and some others into a fucking Cosmic Cube so they can interact with their Legacy counterparts at their peak. Nothing fucking matters to story building anymore. Its just about waiting until Axel Alonso and Tom Brevoort get canned or gets assassinated.
>>
>>93929909
Hold on there, she's not Jean Grey but they both give redheads a bad name.
>>
File: inhumans.jpg (323KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
inhumans.jpg
323KB, 1200x1845px
>>93930208
Turning Iceman gay is pretty evil, but when you consider all the things the Inhumans did, and consider that Medusa was their leader during this after cheating on and emasculating her husband, she definitely takes the cake
>>
>>93930338
How did she cheat on him? They broke up.

People always talk like Medusa is 100% at fault even though BB is the one that set off the genocide bomb and set all this shit into motion.
>>
>>93930338
>>93930404
Medusa didn't cheat on BB. What makes the situation awful was BB passive stance.

She said "I am not your anymore", then fucked a random blonde guy, then started fucking Johnny Storm, then said "I think we should be together again" and that's it.

BB saw all that and accepted her back as soon as she asked him, and then HE apologized to HER. For what? I don't know,
>>
>>93930338
If you go back far enough everything is Jean Grey's fault.
>>
>>93930586
Marvel loves cucking. Look at Slott. First chance he got he got he made Marconi kiss her new black love interest in front of Doc Ock (Fell in love with her during Superior Spiderman). Then we got the Bendis the cultural Bandito making every character he can cheat or revert back to to simpler character. Like Cyclops with Emma with Namor.

You also have Deadpool marrying a literal immortal whore who outright tells him shes going to bang any guy she wants.

Its forced drama, especially to casual readers who just want to see people with powers beat the shit out of people with other powers.

As for BB and Medusa it just come comes down to writers not giving a shit anymore. There is only so much you can do with Medusa. Most normies don't care about her. At least Black Bolt is relatively interesting even if he is okay with his wife fucking other men. It did dampen my liking on the character. Alth
>>
>>93925493
Sometimes things are fucked up so badly that only a retcon can fix it.
>>
>>93930586

In the beginning of Soule's Uncanny Inhumans, after Medusa had already made out with that stranger from the bar and Johnny Storm (who she in all likelihood fucked by then as well), she still referred to Black Bolt as her husband "my love". It was cheating.
>>
>>93931344
Well...

Well, it is not like I care about her. Medusa is a bottom-tier character.
>>
>>93925493
Medusa needs to suffer awhile to fix shit but honestly marvel isn't capable of seeing a woman face the consequences of her choices.
>>
>>93930404
Wasn't thanos in his throne room depending dead inhumans?
>>
>>93930637
Sending her to the white hot room was a mistake she's can probably fuck things up across all times and dimensions now.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.