[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some moments in comic book history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 12

What are some moments in comic book history?
>>
So there was that one time Supergirl hooked Superman up with a clone of herself from a faraway planet with an orange sun...
>>
File: Capsule of Krytonian semen.jpg (591KB, 934x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Capsule of Krytonian semen.jpg
591KB, 934x1518px
Capekino
>>
File: spidermanpowerpacka.jpg (263KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanpowerpacka.jpg
263KB, 500x490px
Never forget.
>>
>>93921919
Can someone post that screencap of someone listing off all the things, all the plot devices, and all the events that happened just so that one man could have a scene in his comic that involved WW holding up a giant vial of Superman's jizz?
>>
File: Spider-raped.jpg (141KB, 306x333px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-raped.jpg
141KB, 306x333px
>>93922719
Just like in my Japanese doujins!
>>
File: luthor you're a madman.jpg (873KB, 1851x2676px) Image search: [Google]
luthor you're a madman.jpg
873KB, 1851x2676px
>>
File: Batman doesn't know what sex is.jpg (55KB, 320x292px) Image search: [Google]
Batman doesn't know what sex is.jpg
55KB, 320x292px
Remember when Batman took Robin out and taught him about the birds and the bees?
>>
>>93922841
Turns out every Bizarro clone is a retarded half-Kryptonian rape baby Lex Luthor makes when he travels back in time.
>>
>>93921779
Bullshit. Bullshit. 1000 times bullshit. Superman is from cousin fucking kansas.
>>
File: tumblr_m3ikgfmHtc1qfwnh0.jpg (9KB, 275x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3ikgfmHtc1qfwnh0.jpg
9KB, 275x290px
>>93925001
If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure Supes was dropping subtle hints to her there.

>Oh that silly Krypton law. I guess this means I can't make sweet super love for hours and hours with the only gal who could match my stamina. Even though Krypton is gone now. And there's no one on Earth who would stop us...
>>
>>93925001
>cousin fucking
>kansas
It's funny how a stereotype that started in the Appalachians just somehow spread to everywhere that isn't the west/east coasts.
>>
Then there was that time Superman wrote a song about himself that gave away his secret identity...
>>
>>93926018
Hey, if the shoe fits.
>>
>>93922803
Someone please post this.

Also what did he do to fill the vat? Did he have any help?
>>
File: spidermanpowerpackd1.jpg (265KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanpowerpackd1.jpg
265KB, 500x488px
Do comics still do stranger danger or bad parent PSAs today?
>>
>>93921919
Context?
>>
>>93921919
Those are some big amazons
>>
>>93922719
Was this one of the Spider-Man sexual assault PSAs?
>>
File: atomicknights.jpg (2MB, 1749x1614px) Image search: [Google]
atomicknights.jpg
2MB, 1749x1614px
>>93921254
>>
>>93928554
Haven't read it but from that page alone I'll try and come up with a synopsis:
>Humanity is besieged by a deadly virus
>Superman is also infected but his Kryptonian body is able to fight off the decease, not without letting him on the verge of death however
>Before he dies he jerks off one last time and stores his super-jizz, now immune to the virus, in a golden container that he gives to Wonder Woman to bring on Themyscira, the last place on Earth still safe from the virus (because Greek magic and shit), where he had taken Lois at the start of the series to save her from the epidemic
>Wonder Woman shoves the jizz in Lois and they wait and see if the resulting baby will be immune to the virus
>If he is every Amazons will shove super jizz down their twats to try and repopulate humanity with half-Kryptonians immune to the virus
>When they grow up, the super-infants will then be sent out to breed with the last few survivors of humanity to help repopulate the Earth
>>
File: SupermanFamily184.jpg (79KB, 400x616px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanFamily184.jpg
79KB, 400x616px
>>
>>93928501
the original Power Pack was fucking wild
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.