[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chilling Sabrina 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5337.jpg (94KB, 360x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5337.jpg
94KB, 360x553px
Has anybody else read the latest issue of Chilling Sabrina, yet?

Just finished it and really enjoyed it. As dark and macabre as ever. Next issue should be even better.
>>
>>93920472
Yeah. It was okay. I'm not really digging long waits for origin issues, though, so hopefully they actually get to the plot soon.
>>
Is there any list for how to read this series? I started with the Halloween book for the character a couple of years back but fell off.
>>
Yes here.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Chilling-Adventures-of-Sabrina
>>
>>93920472
>Next issue should be even better
is comin' next month
>>
>>93921010
The Halloween issue is just issue #1 in black & white. There's no real trick to this series, just start with #1 and keep going. Because it releases so slowly, you should be able to get caught up to current really quickly. It won't take long at all even if you also decided to read all of Afterlife and the Hunger one shot, which is going to be another ongoing.
>>
>>93921468

I didn't know, Jughead: The Hunger was turned into an ongoing series. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>93921758
It just got announced a few days ago.

http://comicbook.com/comics/2017/07/11/jughead-the-hunger-returns-as-archies-next-ongoing-horror-series/
>>
>>93920682
>I'm not really digging long waits for origin issues
I feel like they are trying to make the issues more standalone since people are likely to forget a lot of what happened during the wait between them.

Anyway, I heard that the artist for Afterlife posted a teaser for the series on Twitter recently, and the next issue of Sabrina is supposed to be out next month. I wonder how much horror content we get before another year long break. The Jughead horror series should at least release pretty consistently with it having a different writer, but I'm not sure it'll be as good as the other two.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.