[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I GOT ALL MY POWERS BACK LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: korra-s1-finale-featured.png (800KB, 1153x641px) Image search: [Google]
korra-s1-finale-featured.png
800KB, 1153x641px
WTF I GOT ALL MY POWERS BACK LMAO
>>
If her avatar state had activated to protect her from amon, and had it used Airbending, would that have been a good "breakthrough" moment for her to learn airbending?
>>
>>93920648
Bryke decided to do it in her """lowest point""".

Apparently, seeing her bf almost getting powers sapped out is NOT low enough. Losing most powers HERSELF? Now THAT's low.

Apparently Korra is the most egotistical person in the universe, since the lowest point for her is losing HER stuff.
>>
>>93920457
*proceeds to lose them again*
>>
>Amon was unsing bloodbending to block out bending
>This discovery had zero relevance to actually reversing the effect
>They brought up a deus ex machina where logical set up was right there

Why is this allowed? Who let those people write stories?
It's like somebody accidentally animated a submuission to some sort of
Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest but for endings.
>>
>>93920963
Bryke had some good ideas, but they are unable to end things well.
>>
>>93920750
Oh yeah i know that. I was posting a hypothetical if scenario. Would it have been better if she had unlocked airbending through using it in the avatar state. And if the avatar state activated to protect her?
>>
Fuck this show.
>>
>>93921003
Then how are those ideas good?
>>
>>93921375
They aren't able to put them to good use.
>>
>>93921375
A kung-fu inspired show about element-themed nation who FIGHT AN EPIC WAR is not a good idea?
>>
>>93921485
When you are writing for children's show where you can't kill people properly, probably not.
>>
>>93920750
Thinking about killing yourself is a much bigger deal than seeing someone else go exactly what you went through and now you feel suicidal.
>>
File: Hou-Ting_suffocating.png (131KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Hou-Ting_suffocating.png
131KB, 444x250px
>>93921737
>can't kill people properly
>>
>>93921737
You can have cool fights and stories without killing. You just have to set other stakes instead.
>>
>>93921893
high point of the series right there
>>
>>93922074
I was watching this with friends the night it aired. We all lost our collective minds when it happened. Good times.
>mfw I've alienated myself from them because hanging out with them got progressively more and more boring
>>
>>93921893
With "Fight an epic war" I was thinking more of ATLA. Which had problems with it, especially in the finale.

Korra didn't really had much epic wars going on, it had instead problem of setting ideological debates it can't handle.
>>
>>93922158
hey, same here!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.