[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Action 1080p iTunes Download *Updated*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10

File: Screenshot (444).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (444).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Ep 25: The Fatal Fare ft. Space Cabbie and DARKSEID!!!

https://mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

Enjoy!
>>
Good episode
>>
File: jla_space_cabbie_darkseid.png (486KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
jla_space_cabbie_darkseid.png
486KB, 1280x738px
>>93920247
Thanks! Darkseid using a space cab being a good tipper is so great.
>>
File: nedroid_darkseid.png (194KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
nedroid_darkseid.png
194KB, 800x1035px
>>93920247
I liked the Darkseid name jab so I whipped this up.
>>
is this show any good? I didn't know it existed until late last week
>>
File: jla_poison_ivy.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jla_poison_ivy.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>93923155
Yeah. It's a shame CN never airs it.
>>
Never been a fan of capeshit, is there any reason to watch this besides that one episode with loli Zatanna?
>>
File: jla_roxy_rocket.jpg (146KB, 976x544px) Image search: [Google]
jla_roxy_rocket.jpg
146KB, 976x544px
>>93923465
Well probably the best part of the show is how it uses obscure comic characters in fun scenarios. If you don't like capeshit then that's probably not going to appeal to you.

But the action is also quite good. Especially considering the budget of the show. I specifically enjoy how creatively they use certain character's super powers in fights such as Firestorm and Plastic Man. So if you lament the disappearance of good western action cartoons than I'd say you'll get something out of it.
>>
File: jla_wonder_woman_vs_toys.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jla_wonder_woman_vs_toys.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: batcoffee.png (232KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
batcoffee.png
232KB, 1278x720px
>>93920247
There's also the YouTube shorts they release on Thursdays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUWu_gQwgz8&list=PLcrApfnvcfVwt7iuNij42lrSvpMplhPId&index=5
>>
File: dragon_smack.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
dragon_smack.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>93925364
>>
>>93923155

Some of it is really excellent (all the Space Cabbie episodes, the Opening Three Parter dealing with Shazam/Captain Marvel and Black Adam is actually really good with a lot of little bits (like Constantine's slang, Booster's sparring) that make it rewatchable, and those that aren't really good are definitely watchable.

It's got problems, Conroy's age really shows in his voice especially given how young every is, they use the Diana/Clark romance, some of the voice work isn't as A++ as you might expect from JL/JLU and the entire DCAU, but it's on par with the better stuff after that. Some of the models and character work could have been more, let's say refined. Diana looks like she escaped from the show that DC Super Hero Girl fans grow into once they are past their pre-teen years. You don't really buy her as a an adult some of the time based on her looks.
>>
after the past few Space Cabbie Episdoes, they really need to give the character a spin-off or something
>>
>>93928812
I love Wonder Woman's design in the show. Actually I really like the character designs in general.
>>
File: jla_zatanna_flash_bodyswap.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jla_zatanna_flash_bodyswap.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.