[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was literally no reason for her not to die in Iron Man 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: F_153752.jpg (37KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
F_153752.jpg
37KB, 350x490px
There was literally no reason for her not to die in Iron Man 3
>>
I agree. You can tell that's where they wanted to go but nope.
>>
>>93919421

But.... but then who would Tony propose to in Spider-Man: Homecoming?
>>
File: 1466391655669.gif (2MB, 281x203px) Image search: [Google]
1466391655669.gif
2MB, 281x203px
>>93919453
>Changing a character arc for an end movie gag four years later
Down with Marvel Studios
>>
>>93919421
Didn't she have some superpowers by the end of the movie?
>>
>>93919597
Yes but they forgot
>>
>>93919597
I think Tony nullified them because Extremis killed people in that movie, or something like that.
>>
File: 1439946523693.jpg (92KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1439946523693.jpg
92KB, 435x435px
>>93919421
>implying Gwyneth wouldn't be so far up her own ass to allow her fictional character to die
>>
>>93919421
>There was literally no reason for her not to die in Iron Man 3
The final boss was suppose to be a woman, and that was why another woman was needed to kill her. That person was Pepper. Now of course they got Killian instead so it became rather disjointed.
>>
>>93919421
It would have been unnecessarily depressing.
>>
>>93921653

>the extemis burned her blouse off but not the bra because no breast allowed in a Disney movie
>>
>>93919421
And risk SJW screaming about women in refrigerators over and over again. Storytelling is always gonna be crippled when you self censure yourself.
>>93921684
When she's acting one thinks she's an intelligent person worth listening too. In real life i'd rather kill myself then listen to her stupid ideas.
>>
>>93923956
Literally no one anywhere cares about SJWs except for Reddit and 4chan
>>
>>93919421
There was no reason FOR her to die, either.

One of the major rules of writing is Character Death has to mean something, weather it's motivation for the plot or another character. Her death would have meant nothing and served no one.

But I guess you wouldn't know that cause you're an edgy faggot who doesn't think.
>>
>>93919421
Fuck off Whedon, you don't need to kill a character to create cheap drama
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.