[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the biggest player?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1492032785672.jpg (1MB, 5000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492032785672.jpg
1MB, 5000x2000px
>>
>>93918492
enlighten me on this, was there any other instance of wolverine hooking up with mj other than that body swap story?
>>
>>93918492
>Herc
>Northstar
Oh...fucking greeks
>>
>>93919316
I don't think so. The legend shows that the grey panels can be for "expressing lust" which I'm pretty sure Logan did in that story
>>
>>93918492
>spider-man
>Skip
Holy fuck that's great. Can't believe I missed that.
>>
>>93919381
thanks, so I guess that was the only time? I have some strange urge to read all wolverine hookup issues for some reason
>>
>>93918492
Damn Matt.
For a blind man he hardly misses.
>>
>>93919462
he missed most of their deaths
>>
This is in need of an update. Spider-Man has had a few bitches added over the years. We have

>Silk
>That Asian chick that worked for him
>Mockingbird
>Shikilah's cousin
>The new comedian chick from Spectacular Spider-Man
>Whor

I feel like I'm forgetting somebody.
>>
>>93919872
Also, does Cami count since she stopped being a Deadpool fan girl and started to be a Spider-Man fan girl?
>>
>>93919872
The midget.
>>
>>93919948
No not her. She was into Peter because of Otto's mind, meaning she was lusting after Otto. If she was into him for his rock solid body it would be a different story.
>>
>half of Dick there is getting raped
lol

>>93919872
And Dick has Agent 8, Midnighter, and Shawn
>>
File: Image-87-600x528.jpg (96KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
Image-87-600x528.jpg
96KB, 600x528px
>>93920492
Harley too
>>
> Iron Man
> Safe Armor
Was that the time when his armor became sentient and tried to fuck him?
>>
>>93918492
When did Clint fuck Shehulk?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.