[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Has any character been shafted harder by Marvel than Robbie Reyes?
> Is a legitimately interesting take on the Ghost Rider mythos and is written well with human motivations and goals
> First series does well but gets cancelled by Secret Wars.
> New series hyped by fans but doesn't come
>AoS
> Muh Synergy
> We get a new "series". It's just a Hulk and Laura book ft. Ghost Rider.
> Robbie is presumably shelved

I hope he gets a new series soon that does well. What do you think /co/? Also Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider General
>>
Spirits of Vengeance is one of the four new books coming with Generations. He'll be in it.
I hope they learned from the shit show that was his last book.
>>
>AoS
Why's that a negative? I thought he was the best part of an actually good season.
>>
>>93917753
They basically made him Johny Blaze but with Robbie's name.
>>
>>93917737
Isn't the Ghost Rider in Spirits of Vengeance going to be Blaze?
>>
>>93917753
Not a Negative at all. I just didn't like that they released a stealth mini to coincide with the show. I really enjoyed him in the show, but the resulting book was very bad imo
>>
>>93917805
I thought it was something like Ghost Races, with most of the riders present. I might be wrong.
>>
>>93917737
>>93917819

It seems that it's written by a shitty writer and only features Blaze. It's like they're doubling down on shitty legacy characters, but forgoing all the good ones.
>>
>>93917819
Spirits of Vengeance is more like Justice League Dark, Blaze is the pnt ghost Rider character in it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.