[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hasbro shared universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IDW-the-revolution.jpg (242KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
IDW-the-revolution.jpg
242KB, 1024x786px
So I've been out of the loop for a while on things IDW has been putting out, I know they have transformers and G.I. Joe. But I heard they are expanding to other Hasbro properties. They have this revolution event going on. So I'm looking into getting into some of there newer titles. Got a bit bored with transformers. What titles are they planning on putting out? I know they have ROM but are they eventually going to make Mask or visionaries comics? And is G.I. joe good if you have never seen the cartoons?
>>
They already have a MASK title. Also Action Man and Micronauts.
>>
>>93916551

Oh neat, I used to love watching Mask when I was younger, Micronauts seem cool as well, might pick those up as well
>>
>>93916740
Grab them while you can. GI Joe and MASK are merging after their next line wide event crossover. Micronauts and Rom are merging as well. Transformers I'd down to two monthlies again. Sales across the line are in the toilet.

They've have a third Hasbro Universe crossover planned for next Spring that will result in the total reboot that Hasbro wanted all along.
>>
With one of the Visionaries in that SDCC boxset, I can definitely see them popping up before long. I wish Inhumanoids would come back but I think something happened with that property/
>>
Visionaries starts this fall. Enjoy it while you can.

>>93918374

Total reboot?
>>
>>93915326
Oh boy! Do I have something for you, anon! Over the past couple of weeks I've been storytiming the entirety of IDW's shared universe: >>93826959
Now, there's good news and bad news. The good news: they ARE making Visionaries, though we don't know the creative team; Micronauts is decent if you like Cullen Bunn; ROM is really good; and Action Man is an absolutely fantastic miniseries.
The bad news: MASK is absolute dogshit. I'm sorry, but it's true. It's just REALLY bad.
(GI Joe and Micronauts your mileage may vary on. But I've never met anyone who didn't enjoy Action Man or Rom.)

>>93920132
>Total reboot?
He's talking out of his ass. Even if the shared universe is a flop they're not going to drop the Transformers universe that's still getting them tons of good PR to this day.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.