[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Bad Fox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: bigbadfox_a.jpg (274KB, 1100x1571px) Image search: [Google]
bigbadfox_a.jpg
274KB, 1100x1571px
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/big-bad-fox-tales-gets-english-trailer-152213.html

>another movie based on a children book made with author's help

first Captain Underpant, now this.
>>
dav pilkey didn't really have any involvement in the movie, his only stipulation was that it be focused on george and harold's friendship
>>
>>93914567

oh, okay.

Big Bad Fox thread then.
>>
Disney's Robin Hood was originally supposed to be Reynard the Fox, but then Walt Disney passed & the company was lost for a couple of decades.
>>
damn, this looks so funny
>>
File: bigbadfox_c.jpg (101KB, 1023x613px) Image search: [Google]
bigbadfox_c.jpg
101KB, 1023x613px
>The 80-minute Big Bad Fox stays faithful to Renner’s loose and playful cartooning style, with a watercolor universe that looks like a refreshing counterpoint to the ultra-polished sheen of contemporary cg-animated children’s films.

hating in cgi is so hip now.
>>
>>93913585
So how long until we can actually watch this for us that arent frogs?
>>
>>93913585
>same guy who did Ernest and Celestine
Can't wait for ultimate comfort.
>>
File: hug.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>93917628

i know, right?

this might be bit more wackier though.
>>
I don't know this
>>
>>93919599
Basically a movie which was originally planned as a short and done with a very low budget. Based on a book done by Benjamin Renner(co-director of Ernest and Celestine).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G55ToR5lP6A
>>
File: kemonofriends.gif (1MB, 633x362px) Image search: [Google]
kemonofriends.gif
1MB, 633x362px
>>93916173
It must be something in the air.
>>
>>93919940

we ned more movies like these
>>
Btw, what do you guys think about the ernest and celestine tv show with 3D/2D mixed media ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HevFuo01dfA
>>
>>93921126
Wow I can't tell if it's 2D or 3D. Never seen anything like it before.
>>
>>93921126
That came out pretty well. It's a little twee, but I can't say anything bad about the style.
>>
>>93921126
not bad. but it feels kind of.. forced.
>>
>>93913585
The Boss Baby was based off a book, op
>>
>>93922625
so did HTTYD or Meet the Robinsons. bu that wasn't the point.
>>
>>93921126
where can i watch this?
>>
>>93918015
Ernest and Celestine's actually pretty funny. The comfy is just so comfy it tends to overshadow it.
>>
>>93921126
Obviously moves like CGI but it's a nice style, even if the models are off.
>>
Frog here. I saw it. Ask me anything.

I thought it was cute and comfy and fun. I saw it with my gf and we had a good time. it's definitely for little kids though so nothing groundbreaking about it.
>>
>>93926286
Is it 3 stories in one movie or does it follows one concurrent plot? What did you think of the animation?
>>
>>93926382
Animation is top notch. Great, GREAT reaction images fuel. Sometimes we were crying from laughter (the fact that the dog is basically me did help).

It's three separate stories, but in a chronological order. So while they don't impact each other too much, you'll see some things from previous stories in the background, and it gives it a sense of time spent. i'll try not to spoil but

>story 1 is Pig, Rabbit and Duck who are asked by the crane to deliver a baby to her parents house, and hilarity ensues cause Rabbit and Duck are inept dumbasses and Pig is a control freak

>Story 2 is Fox who can't scare or capture a chicken for shit so wolf orders him to capture yet unborn babies to raise them, make them fat, so they can eat them. Of course as the trailer shows it don't quite work out like that

>story 3 is the three animals from stroy 2 who go on a journey in town cause the two dumbasses want to save christmas by doing Santa's job for him
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.