[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there people who unironically have nostalgia for 2007-2010 era CN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (129KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 480x720px
Are there people who unironically have nostalgia for 2007-2010 era CN?
>>
>>93908170
Yes.
Just look at the YouTube comments for any new show on CN.
>>
>>93908170
Just wait five more years and yeah you'll see them.
>>
Yes, my 16 year old cousin
>>
Was 2007 the year where everything seemed to get fuckified? The Big Bang theory and iPhones and Tumblr also came out that year and the financial crisis began in December 2007
>>
I've seen nostalgia for 2005-2006 CN, mostly from 20 year olds. Which is weird because I remember many people agreeing a while back that those years were a slump in quality compared to 2000-2004
>>
2008-09 yeah
>>
I have nostalgia for Flapjack and talking about it on /co/ when /co/ was much better, so that vaguely counts I guess.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1427x892px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1427x892px
>>93909567
Yea those where simpler times
>>
>>93909585
This man.

The show being completely nautical and rememberable, but CO forgets I guess
>>
I did but it was for the good shows.
>>
>>93909567
This is when they aired the third season of Jenny the Teenage Robot, which does hold some nostalgia for me.
>>
>>93910947
Same here
At least, Flapjack, BATB and Clone Wars

The channel held my interest a lot more then than now despite being more than just cartoons
>>
I have strong nostalgia for 2006-2011 cartoon network. Those were the best years of my fucking life and I didn't watch many other channels, so cartoons wise I associate that period with Billy and Mandy, Fosters, Flapjack, and early Regular Show. Remembering the 2005/6 CN Summer commercials and logo make me feel more at peace than anything.
>>
>>93911472
oh, and Seasons 1 and 2 of Adventure Time, but less nostalgia than regular show
>>
I was in my early twenties at the time. Flapjack and Chowder were amazing.
>>
>>93911472
>>93911484
fuck, and >>93911517 just reminded me that Chowder existed, that was a great show at the time, i'm sure if i watched it now it'd hold up at least 30%

and I remember liking Destroy Build Destroy but I didn't find out until much later that it was a fucking CN series, I thought it was something on some live action channel because I didn't ever pay attention to the logo or see any cartoon commercials when i watched it, I didn't know it was a shitty block series. I don't think it holds up, it was just a time passer.
>>
>>93909567
That was when I first started browsing /co/. Fucking Batman:BatB, Symbiotic titan, TDI, Chowder, FlapJack,Ruby Gloom, etc. I wanna go back....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.