[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbing of Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-07-16-treasuremap.png (335KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-16-treasuremap.png
335KB, 1000x333px
Patreanon is dead. Again.
What is this, our fifth Patreanon?

Anyways, have this shit. Unfortunately, it confirms that Ryan is not dead, he was merely wounded heavily by Amber. He was also arrested.
>>
>>93905515
If Amber was not arrested I will be fucking pissed.
>>
File: tumblr_osrgigkD331sm8ur3o1_540.jpg (103KB, 500x776px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osrgigkD331sm8ur3o1_540.jpg
103KB, 500x776px
>>93905778
She apparently was not, as evidenced by a preview panel for an upcoming strip. That could always be a red herring, but I don't know if Willis is that creative.
>>
>>93905515
This also explains Carla and Amber chillin' in the restroom. She's basically seen as a hero by everyone except Dorothy, who actually saw what Amber is when she completely breaks.
>>
>>93905817
Maybe she spent the night in jail and then her mom posted bail. Idk, like how is Willis gonna spin that she's totally in the clear and seen as a hero in all of this?
>>
>>93906233
Well, a rapist came at her and her schoolmate with a knife. Now granted, it probably stops being self defense sometime before the eighth stab in the dick.
>>
Do these threads keep getting deleted? Either way, rip Patreanon; may you rise from the grave like a modern-day, morally grey, comic-bestowing Jesus.

Starting to look like Danno there might've leaked the list. Guess we'll see.
>>
>>93906423
The Joyce BE pic killed at least two threads.

>>93906355
Not as long as there isn't any breaks between the stabbings. I'm completely serious.
>>
>>93905515
Yeah, this stopped being self-defense since the guy actually survived. If that chick isn't somehow in jail, then cops in this universe are super retarded... wait, they didn't arrest her when she stabbed someone in custody, right?
>>
>>93906503
got a link?
>>
>>93906533
Legitimate self-defense does not require one to kill their attacker; killing your attacker just makes it a lot easier during the resulting investigation and possible civil suit. The difference lies in whether or not one used justified lethal levels of force but the attacker survived as opposed to using non-lethal levels of force, which implies that one wasn't afraid for one's life. It's the difference between dropping a couple shots at an attacker and hitting them in the leg versus intentionally aiming for their leg.
>>
>>93906661
Posting the link got the last thread killed.
>>
File: 1485813016904.png (51KB, 367x620px) Image search: [Google]
1485813016904.png
51KB, 367x620px
>>93906661
>got a link?
>to the image whose linking has killed two threads
>>
>>93906503
necrobumpering samefags killed two threads
>>
>>93905515
Did Willis figure out how to draw lips for this strip? They look substantially better than all the other appearances.

>You rated me an eleven!
It's an attractiveness rating not a prudence rating.

This "treasure map" idea is kinda questionable, but whatever. There's no pictures and the identification is kinda vague for the most part. But I guess that's the reasoning. I think my next guess might be Raidah, and then Jacob dumps her and goes out with Joyce, where she wears that sexier yellow dress.

>>93906423
>Starting to look like Danno there might've leaked the list. Guess we'll see.
I could see this too. Danny didn't really jump on the opportunity to help Joe though.
>>
>>93907100
Danny doesn't really have a reason to leak the list. We've never been shown he takes issue with how Joe behaves, at least not to the point to mess with him like that. Raidah doing it sounds right, since it would allow Willis to break up her and Jacob without having to actually develop the relationship.

I am so down with JacobxJoyce even though we all know Willis will shit it up.
>>
>>93906533
u wot m8

He pulled a knife on her. That's self defense.
>>
>>93907305
She took his knife after beating him up, then used that knife against him. At that point, her life was no longer in danger.
>>
>>93906355
>>93907305
It stopped being self defense when she decided not to flee into the building with Dorothy and unnecessarily engaged her attacker.
>>
>>93905515
ALLEGED sexual predator. We know in-universe Ryan's a shit but she doesn't have confirmation.
>>
>>93907387
If he continues to attack her after he dropped the knife then she's legally in the clear, plus she'd simply claim that she felt that her life was still in danger. The only objection would come from Ryan, who'd have to admit guilt in order to challenge Amber's self defense claim.

>>93907392
Indiana has both stand your ground and castle doctrine.
>>
I've missed like a week and a half's worth of threads/updates, has anything progressed beyond, apparently, another mention about Rapin' Ryan as a justification for the Joe story?
>>
>>93907578
>If he continues to attack her after he dropped the knife then she's legally in the clear

The problem is the comic doesn't make it seem that way, it makes it seem like she completely overpowered him, then slashed him.

>The only objection would come from Ryan, who'd have to admit guilt in order to challenge Amber's self defense claim.

Why wouldn't he? At that point, might as well fuck someone else in the process.
>>
>>93907794
nope
pretty much nothing has happened except joe having more strange personality shifts
>>
>>93907578
>The only objection would come from Ryan, who'd have to admit guilt in order to challenge Amber's self defense claim.
It could also come from Dorothy, who was clearly disgusted by how far Amber went.

Also, I'm reserving giving Willis bonus points if Amber/AG sabotages herself by admitting it was harm not for the purpose of protecting herself since she could easily subdue him without the knife.

Although, I have to admit I was looking at this as if it were lethal force. I'm not sure if a knife always counts as lethal like a gun, even if they survive.
>>
>>93907959
About what I expected, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks anon.
>>
>>93907902
Pleading guilty would weaken his challenge to Amber's self-defense claim as he'd have to admit he was intentionally trying to harm her with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>93907902
>slashed him

We saw spray. He'd be lucky to make it out alive.
>>
>>93908128
Knives are usually considered deadly weapons, but their can be stipulations based on blade length.

Also Dorothy testifying against Amber would also directly testify against Ryan as the fact he threatened them while approaching with a knife would be undisputed.
>>
where can i find the slipshine comics for free? ive searched and im only able to find a few of them
>>
>>93905515
I'm confused. Joe literally just had a name and a number. What kind of treasure map is that? And what does the closeness to the sexual predator event even matter, if he was caught? Either you have nobody to worry about, or you always have people to worry about.

>>93905778
She won't be. Nothing reasonable happens in this strip.
>>
>>93910457
Sometimes not even a fucking name, just a description.
How the fuck is a predator from outside the dorm supposed to know who "churchy blonde" is fucking referring to?
>>
>>93908128
>Dorothy, who was clearly disgusted by how far Amber went
stabbing a guy while you're riding him to orgasm and crying "fuck me daddy, fuck me harder" just crosses the line for her
>>
>>93906661
>>93906831
http://imgur.com/a/jfArn
>>
>>93909354
Check 8 muses
>>
>rachel an 11
Joe for fucks sake get a grip
>>
>>93910457
>>93910523

Oh, it gets even better. Remember, the common sociological concept is that rape isn't about sex, it's about power. In order to make this an actual "treasure map", Willis just basically hamstrung that concept by saying, 'yes, rapists just want to bang hot girls regardless of anything else' all so he could take a dump on Joe. Bonus: he also reduced all the women in the story to actual objects with no agency of their own, simply prizes to be acquired.

To repeat: he shat on the leading theory of why rape happens and stripped the agency from every single female character he's got just to make his horndog character look bad. This is like doing a victory dance after scoring an own goal.
>>
>>93913437
It is nice to know that the girl you're going to rape doesn't have a dick desu. Or that is submissive whore. It also makes for a nice puzzle to find out who's who, being a rapinryan is a hard work and sometimes we need a break too!
I'll be out because there's no proof I raped anyone, and amber assaulted me while I was lawfully carrying a knife. Gonna sue that mentality ill bitch and rape her when she'll be a beggar in the streets
>>
>>93905515
He was caught dead. Ryan is dead. Dead! DEAD!

Also why do these threads keep getting deleted.

>>93905778
Nothing bad happens to Willis' "good" characters dontcha know.
>>
Are white men still the ultimate evil, incapable of redemption in Willis' universe?
>>
>>93914697
Is this bait to mention Carla? Because I will not bite!
>>
File: Untitled.png (406KB, 1000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
406KB, 1000x1700px
Mary is best character.
>>
>>93913437
Not just that, Ryan commits drug assisted rape; those kinds of rapists are highly opportunistic and usually chronic reoffenders. The list wouldn't matter to him as being able to isolate a victim would be the primary factor.
>>
>>93905838
Man, that would be actually good if Willis made everyone view Amber as a hero after this, but shows that even though she did a good thing, she snapped and is only a hero because her brain broke and was consumed with violence, which is something she been shown to be dealing with for years now.

Willis isn't a good writer tho so the chance at something good will be thrown away.
>>
>>93917045
Yes. fandom shouldn't affect your enjoyment of something.
>>
>>93917045
Seems understandable after the Flooding of shitty [loopnewG] threads
>>
>>93917196
yeah i guess you're right
what's really a bummer is that i caught up on the year and a half worth of pages that i was behind on in the webcomic
>>
>>93917176
man amber is trash - she put on some spandex and threw my waifu on the ground in a parking lot
boo
>>
File: B2-03-08.png (269KB, 1111x333px) Image search: [Google]
B2-03-08.png
269KB, 1111x333px
WOAH! A NEW STRIP!
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.