[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Off-Character Moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: toph.png (569KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
toph.png
569KB, 720x480px
ITT: Off-Character Moments
>>
Nah I think it gave her more depth. Just because she doesn't act like a girl doesn't mean she never she never wanted to be thought as pretty.
>>
>>93904241
Estrogen can be quite powerful
Now we just need a way to figure out who keeps dumping it into the water supply
>>
>>93904475
/x/ pls go
>>
>>93902848
No one truly doesn't care about what other people think.
>>
>>93902848
When Toph isn't trying to look good (most of the time), she doesn't care. Toph has a lot of pride in the things she cares about, like her bending mastery. When she actually tries to look good, and people make fun of her, it hurts her feelings. Seems pretty on-character to me.
>>
>>93902848
That wasn't off character, that was a point in the episode.
>>
>>93902848
I like it when they show that a badass girl also has a femine side. which is normal.
>>
>>93910421
Are there any good examples of a more feminine guy showing he has a masculine side?
>>
>>93910421
its cute
>>
>>93910527
You should ask the try-hard masculine tranny from my highschool
>>
File: make a gun.png (366KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
make a gun.png
366KB, 600x726px
>>93904475
the juxtaposition made me laugh anon
>>
>>93910527
if we're only counting having actual masculine hobbies/interests rather than just beating the shit out of someone, nothing comes to mind
I don't think I've ever seen the team twink reveal he's actually really into monster trucks or muscle cars or anything like that
>>
>>93904548
naw, this is one of the few times /pol/ is the correct reference, /x/ thinks its ancient Egyptian jew magic via symbols in music videos, and/or shadow people stealing their male essence in the night and replacing it with homoerotic dreams.
>>
>>93904475
There is no "estrogen". There are estrogens though, it's a group of hormones.
>>
>>93910527
That time in GTAIV when you broke into the gay yoga dude's apartment and accused of him being a traitor. Said gay dude used to be a big bad gangster like the player character and you can hear it creep back into his voice during that scene.
>>
>>93910527
Abracadaniel in wizard battle
>>
>>93911458
florian wasn't a gangster he was a soldier like niko, and survived the massacre of the men in their unit, like darko
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.