[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does everyone think of Wonder Woman Rebirth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 000.jpg (158KB, 630x968px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
158KB, 630x968px
I like it. She's cute.
>>
>>93900344
Bland and lame.
>>
>>93900522
This. I really wanted to like it because I like most of Rucka's work but this is just boring.
>>
/co/ hates it but I'm actually quite enjoying it. I've read the first two volumes and am waiting for the third. I'm pretty bummed that Rucka and Sharp have left but I know Robinson's done good work in the past so, eh?
>>
>>93900644
Robinson is writing Johns' plot for him so at best it'll be mediocre

At least Lupa is one of the artists
>>
>>93900344
I really like it. Not as much as the first run Rucka did, but it's really intricately constructed, and has really strong moments.
>>
The ending to the kidnapping arc was shit. It was just so God awful it ruined how good it felt before. She just shows up and Good Will Huntings the gods.
>>
Not sure if this is the thread for this but, I'm catching up in Rebirth, but I missed the death of N52 Superman. Anyone know where I could read that?
>>
>>93906587
Superman #50 I think it was. Read 51 and 52 also if you're going to read and Superman Rebirth Titles.
>>
I found it to be boring and dropped it halfway through.
>>
The little I've seen was OK, but it wasn't enough for me to drop everything and add it to my pull list.

That beef with Cho was stupid and bizzare as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.