[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ 2014

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6736.jpg (155KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6736.jpg
155KB, 790x1200px
So who the fuck is Rabum Alal? Theories?
>>
>>93896716
The hood also Black Swan is alt universe Valeria
>>
>>93896716
who did it end up being again?
>>
>>93897352
Doctor Doom

He got sent back in time by Molecule Man as part of a convoluted scheme to kill all known versions of Molecule Man so that the Beyonders could not use Owen as a living bomb to nuke all of existence.

The Incursions also turned out to be an accident, caused by the Beyonders throwing a temper tantrum over Doom stopping them, so they started slamming Earths together to get rid of the multiverse.
>>
>>93897352
Doom
>>
>>93897424
Holy Shit, this is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>93897424
>caused by the Beyonders throwing a temper tantrum over Doom stopping them, so they started slamming Earths together to get rid of the multiverse.
Maybe I need to reread it, but I don't think the Beyonders were cognizant of the incursions, I'm pretty sure the incursions started happening because the different Molecule Men dying was deanchoring the multiversal bomb they set up to go off simultaneously because he was a constant that was being eliminated. So the multiverse was trying to course correct the experiment by getting rid of the broken links in the chain reaction.
>>
File: doom-pulls-all-the-strings.jpg (50KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
doom-pulls-all-the-strings.jpg
50KB, 600x469px
>>93896716
>When you thought Hickman was done with the Doomwanking but it was just a break in Doom's wild ride.
>>
File: daken grin.jpg (35KB, 651x464px) Image search: [Google]
daken grin.jpg
35KB, 651x464px
>>93896716
>yfw they plan to '''''''''kill''''''' Wolverine

How long you guys think it will last?
I give it to the next event.
>>
>>93897864
6 months at most. I know Disney hates Fox but they'll never keep a money maker like Wolverine dead for long.
>>
>>93897864
>>93897919
I mean, I know it's real but I still have a hard time believing it.

Also, why is calle in all of my captchas?
>>
>>93897424
>caused by the Beyonders throwing a temper tantrum
Wrong.

>>93897652
Right.
>>
File: 1406880614904.jpg (140KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
1406880614904.jpg
140KB, 600x887px
It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.
>>
>>93897474
>what looks like a convoluted mystery is actually just pretentious stupidity

Sounds like classic Hickman
>>
http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/245845/Batman-vs-Superman-Official-Teaser-Leaked-in-Comic-Con-2014/

Yo, Snyder is totally redeeming himself with this! It's gonna be the new TDK and everyone will be looking to Marvel to respond.
>>
File: tumblr_nsegzvj4Ay1uwlmkuo1_1280.jpg (924KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsegzvj4Ay1uwlmkuo1_1280.jpg
924KB, 1200x1845px
>>93902701
>>93897424
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.