[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck isn't WB/DC making this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 52e8ff97f4632062fcb15ed07b10f17a.jpg (971KB, 800x1115px) Image search: [Google]
52e8ff97f4632062fcb15ed07b10f17a.jpg
971KB, 800x1115px
Why the fuck isn't WB/DC making this movie?
>>
>>93893801
how do you know they arent planning it faggot
>>
>>93893801
Dead actors, rights to looks. No time or resources.
Costs.
>>
this seems like the kind of thing that an idiot asks, like "Why don't they just terraform Mars?" or "Why don't they just cure cancer?"
>>
>>93893911
Why do people still think Mars has a prospect in terms of terraforming? Its atmosphere is 96% CO2, a greenhouse gas, and yet the temperature is -55 degrees C. If we altered that composition, it would most likely get even colder.
>>
>>93893860
>Dead actors

CGI and older footage
>>
>>93893836
All I know is that if WB doesn't hurry the fuck up, Marvel's going to beat them to the punch with a Spiderverse movie.
>>
>>93894203
Stock footage is cringe for DC. This isn't sentai.

Cgi no.

All tv crisis with cw universes and the 90s flash show. Nothing else showed up.
>>
>>93894302
>Cgi no

See Rogue One
>>
>>93893911
WB has the rights to all previous DC movies: the Christopher Reeve Superman movies, Burton's Batman, Nolan's Batman, etc. It would make a billion on nostalgia alone. Only an idiot wouldn't see that as a good idea.
>>
>>93894502
Bearing in mind that JL alone is costing $200 million+ adding in all those additional characters, the vast amounts of time from CGI techs to create passable versions of dead actors etc. The film will probably need $1 billion just to break even.

Also Snyder has a proven track record of blowing $1 billion ideas.
>>
>>93894292
Shut the fuck up how old are you
>>
>>93894396
>Rogue One
First off, it's Disney.

Second off, it's fucking Star Wars. That means they can hemorrhage whatever money needed to make it look good.

Also, people are going to complain regardless if it's cgi like they did with Rogue One anyway with "muh uncanny valley"
>>
>>93894088
Actually while you are somewhat right, at least with terms of terraforming and CO2, it would be possible to harness that CO2 and use it to sustain life. Granted it would be in a biodome. With the advancement of faux trees ( photosynthesis technology - based on a solar rely since it is not possible to have them run on the sun alone at this point) and just natural vegetation, it would be possible. The issue is not sustaining life on Mars (within a biodome) the issue is getting there and building everything needed.
>>
>>93894611
>$1 billion just to break even.

Infinity War is in the same boat. I think a Crisis film may happen one day, but it won't be for a long time.
>>
>>93893801
i dont know
>>
They can hardly make a solo movie, what makes you think they can make one this big?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.