[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're tasked to make the Ultimate DC Universe. How you make it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1500122003875.jpg (966KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1500122003875.jpg
966KB, 1988x3056px
You're tasked to make the Ultimate DC Universe. How you make it?
>>
>>93893408
Assuming you're talking about Marvel's Ultimate line, which was more gritty and "real".

Batman I'd have more like the DCAU. Bruce Wayne is just a mask, so he never really gets the high tech stuff he would if Bruce was invested in Wayne Enterprises the way he does in the comics. He recruits Dick, time goes by, ups and downs, there's a fight, Dick leaves. Jason is recruited hastily, dies, Bruce puts off sidekicks kid. Keep the relationship with Batgirl in, but when she quits Cassandra comes into the picture and they're two platonic things (he even adopts her, making her Cassandra Wayne). Talia comes in with Damian, upsetting everything.
It's all more street and detective stuff. The crime families are there along with the freaks, but he also has to deal with corruption and it's harder with Bruce Wayne being seen as an idiot playboy.

Wonder Woman is depicted like she was by Darwyn Cooke. I assume Azzarello kept up the imagery I haven't gotten caught up in that. She is distinctly not American but shares some of the same interests America does (at least at first). When thigns get rocky and America starts sending people to stop her from interfering in certain things, she sets up her Diana Prince persona so she can find out what's causing trouble within, which eventually leads her into confrontations with Amanda Waller.

Superman is tough. I love the DCAU but it was too much of a slide downhill. So I'd like to start off similarly to current Superman comics. Superman is strong, almost unstoppable, he's basically a force of nature and occasionally has to leave earth for long periods of time. The focus would shift to his son, Jon Kent/Superboy who has huge shoes to fill and is occasionally seen as a target to his dad's old enemies. He would probably start up the Teen Titans.
>>
>>93893727
3/10
>>
>>93893408
Kill all males. Replace them with nigs and sjws, then make a shitload of clickbait comics.
>>
>>93893408
You just showed it.

Wtf
>>
>>93893727
Good, except no Tim Drake.
>>
>>93894132

back to /pol/

You don't have a goddamn clue what the Ultimate universe is
>>
>>93896040
iS A UNIVERSE OF BENDIS! So all characters need to die an become nigs. Then all the females need to be fat and bitchy.
>>
I'd make Superman a cosmic title.
>>
go back six years ago
make the new 52 the ultimate timeline
and keep the regular universe
>>
>>93893408
You already posted a pic of it.
>>
>>93893408
/rape/

lots of it
>>
>>93896272
Shouldnt you be in school?
>>
>>93897231
It is true that Bendis tends to replace loved characters with his black oc's that absolutely NOBODY likes and some would rather see them being raped or some shit like that.

So, if the Ultimate Universe is actually a thing for Bendis, then we have to admit that maybe it would be full of quirky bendis writing and all the characters are replaced by boring black people. At least T'Chala is a funny black man.
>>
>RAPE
>shitskins legacies everywhere
>butch haircuts
>women are either raging cunts or raging sluts, probably both when they get a leadership position
>established paragons of justice like Superman suddenly become EVIL, for the lulz
>MOAR RAPE
>>
>>93893408
Instead of modernizing and setting the heroes in the present day (like they basically already did with the New 52), I would go back to the roots and set them in their respective eras: Superman in the 30s, Batman and Wonder Woman in the 40s, Silver Age heroes in the 60s/70s, etc... Heroes age in real-time (so we would get a DKR-like Batman set in the 80s) and pass the mantle to next generation.
>>
>>93897353
Does this means Injustice IS the Ultimate Universe of DC?
>>
Why should ultimate DC try to be realistic like Marvel. Marvel's shtick was flawed and relatibility when Stan Lee designed it and Millar played that up to eleven. Ultimate DC should be recreating Gardener Fox and Weisinger era.
>>
>>93897346
Are you retarded?

Have you read the Ultimate Universe at all?

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>93897448
Yes I did. Everyone, except Peter, was an asshole and then Miles arrives and it get's utterly boring (also, the arrival of Miles starts the age of Race Bending Bendis).
>>
>>93897401
It's getting there, we just need a couple of established heroes to die and some random black kids to take up their mantle
>>
>>93895727
There's no reason to have Tim in a new universe post-Damian
Any kind of relationship Tim has with Bruce is similar to his relationship with Dick
>>
>>93899795
by that logic, you don't really have a reason for Cassandra either
Since Damian fills the League of Assassin's connection
>>
>>93899795
Tim is the Detective.
>>
>>93900629
>by that logic, you don't really have a reason for Cassandra either

I don't disagree with you.

IMO if I was doing Ultimate Batman I'd do "A Death in the Family" but have Jason survive.
>>
>>93900781
So is Batman and he sells better and has more fans.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.